• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I always use 2 water types in my team, because I use one with ice attacks, but i think that I will replace it for Muurando or the ice cream...

PD: Sorry for my english, I speak spanish...

You could use Ice Beam on Daikenki, it has great Special Attack. If you want an Ice-type, Baibanira and Tsunbeaa are both great. However without Wartfrog you lack a solid Ground type, and this gen has a lot of call for good Ground types. Warubiaru, Doryuuzu, or even Gigaiasu with Earthquake are good options.

Also, your English is good for it not being your first language.

Last edited:

Aurath8

623.png
: Dorfl
Substitute
Focus Punch
Shadow Punch
Fly (Yes, really)
Iron Fist powers up Shadow Punch to useable levels, and Focus Punch to ungodly ones. SubPunch is great on a pokemon with 3 imunities, and Ghost/Fighting can hit everything for neutral damage, at least until they make a Ghost/Normal type.

Goroogu learns Fly! Seriously? *checks pokédexs* OMG *double checks* ZOMG. Bye, Bye Wargle! Hello gentle giant robot ghost thing that reminds me of that robot in Sonic Heroes! Flying Robot for the win! *adds it to sig*
And my BW team is complete. Spring can't come fast enough. Come on, translators!
Try and find a spot for earthquake on FlyBot and also find space for energy ball on Denchura.

Last edited:

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Current team in my sig. XD I just got to Sanyou, so I should be adding Baoppu pretty soon, and possibly Moguryuu as well.

Grei

not the color
He will be at level 1 when you get him, and wont evolve until level 59, after the elite 4.

Not really worth it.

It wouldn't be too big of a deal to try and get him up to the rest of my team's levels. I thought the VS Seeker was brought back, wasn't it? I could level it up that way.

I evolved mine before the E4. He sucks, because he has NO special moves at all. So, yeah. Not worth it.
Move relearner and he will.

So does that mean he is worth it, or isn't worth it...?

Also, how does the move relearner work this Gen? Is it Heart Scales again?
Because if Heart Scales aren't completely impossible to get, I may consider using Meraruba. On the other hand, that'll give me a Fire/Bug type, and I already have a Bug-type and a Fire-type... probably not. Ranculus is starting to look good to me--I always liked him and now that it seems I'm getting White, it'd be cool to use him (especially since I'm lacking in the Special Attack department...).

http://i51.*******.com/2po5rad.jpghttp://i52.*******.com/de8leg.jpghttp://i54.*******.com/316umn5.jpghttp://i51.*******.com/32zhla8.jpghttp://i52.*******.com/2lb2ukz.jpghttp://i52.*******.com/r1bdzn.jpg

http://i51.*******.com/2h3y801.jpghttp://i54.*******.com/2644cxj.jpghttp://i53.*******.com/se4le1.jpg
579.png

solis.17

You could use Ice Beam on Daikenki, it has great Special Attack. If you want an Ice-type, Baibanira and Tsunbeaa are both great. However without Wartfrog you lack a solid Ground type, and this gen has a lot of call for good Ground types. Warubiaru, Doryuuzu, or even Gigaiasu with Earthquake are good options.

Also, your English is good for it not being your first language.

ok I hope you're right haha, and in the end my team will be:

503.png
530.png
549.png
576.png
635.png
637.png

Thanks for your help!! :D

Icay4321

ok I hope you're right haha, and in the end my team will be:

503.png
530.png
549.png
576.png
635.png
637.png

Thanks for your help!! :D

Um, Gochiruzeru
576.png
is available to Black only, and Doreida
549.png
is available to White only. Just letting you know, though it may not be a problem.

Grei

not the color
Um, Gochiruzeru
576.png
549.png
is available to White only. Just letting you know, though it may not be a problem.

That is true, but there is someone in Isshu who will trade a Monmen for a Churine in White, and a Churine for a Monmen in Black.

My team is in my signature, can someone give me an opinion about my team??, I´m thinking in remove the water/ground because I have the water starter already, suggestions?

Agreed. I think an electric, flying, ghost, or fighting type would be a nice addition to your team =]

smashbro77

Hey i'm tryin to think of the pokes to use on my team but does anyone know how early in the game you can get kibago and the first form of sazando?

solis.17

Um, Gochiruzeru
576.png
549.png

I already know, but not be a problem since my brother bought the black edition and I'll buy the white edition! thanks!

Agreed. I think an electric, flying, ghost, or fighting type would be a nice addition to your team =]

Ummm the electric type is used against flying and water, and I have a grass/fire for that situations, and instead of a flying I have a dragon, and the psychic can learn ghost attacks so I think I'm ready with these pokemon :) thanks for your help!

Last edited:

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
My Black Team is in my Signature.
Any comments welcome(I will have Black and my Hubby will have white so feel free to suggest any pokemon)

Icay4321

REVISED AND EDITED

Pokemon White Team
Jaroda
497.png

In my opinion, the only Starter that wasn't killed by its Evo, so it had to go on here. Moveset = Coil, Leaf Blade, Light Screen, Toxic
Ability = Overgrow

Hiyakki
516.png

Free Pokemon with the bonus of not sucking in Stats. Win. Moveset = Boiling Water, Ice Beam, Cheer Up, Brick Break
Ability = Gluttony

Denchura
596.png

One of those Pokemon that you loved from the start. And 95 accuracy Thunder with a couple of other cool moves make for an excellent choice. Moveset = Thunder, Bug Buzz, Agility, Sucker Punch
Ability = Compoundeyes

Hihidaruma
555.png

See above. Moveset = Flare Blitz/Fire Punch, Cheer Up/Belly Drum, Superpower, Stone Edge
Ability = Encourage

Warubiaru
553.png

See above, or see 2 above. But either way, the message is the same. Moveset = Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch/Trickery, Scary Face/Sandstorm
Ability = Overconfidence

Wargle
628.png

Wow -_- this is repetitive, see above, again. Moveset = Superpower, Brave Bird, Thrash, Tailwind
Ability = Encourage

Pokemon Black Team
Daikenki
503.png

My buddy and I decided that we would work it out that we would be able to get all the Starters between the two of us, and since we both decided to get Tsutarja for at least one of them, we split up the other two by the ones that we wanted. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not too keen on this guy's looks, but I really loved Mijumaru, so I went with this guy. Moveset = Swords Dance, Megahorn, Waterfall, Aqua Jet
Ability = Torrent

Baokki
514.png

Similar to Hiyakki, except that otherwise, my team would be missing one of the two Fire-apes of this Gen. Moveset = Yawn, Grass Knot, Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Bursting Flame, Crunch
Ability = Gluttony

Zeburaika
523.png

In the effort to keep my incontinuity between the two games going, I decided to go with this guy. He actually has a good movepool, supposing that Nitro Charge is Physical. And even if it isn't strong, it still helps with getting some pretty good sweeping going. Moveset = Wild Bolt, Nitro Charge, Agility/Pursuit, Volt Change/Thrash
Ability = Motor Drive

Kojondo
620.png

This thing is like some sort of really cool cat thing. I love it, and I had needed to get rid of Basurao, but I really like this thing. It's so cool, and is very good, competitively. Moveset(I've been waiting to do this one, it'll been annoying as *#*#) = Swords Dance, Force Palm/Drain Punch, U-Turn, Stone Edge
Aekeosu
567.png

This guy is going to be a beast. I can't wait to have him on my team. Moveset = Stone Edge, Agility, U-Turn, Aerial Ace
Ability = Faint Hearted

Mebukijika
586.png

I like this guy, a lot. Plus, I needed a Grass-Type. Moveset = Wood Horn, Megahorn, Jump Kick, Thunder Wave
Ability = Herbivore or Chlorophyll

Comment if you want.

Raikou_fan

Okay, one more time, I think I've about got my team narrowed down to this:

Daikenki- The only starter that really appealed to me, and it's probly one of my favorite water types from this gen.
Ability:Shell armor will be useful, but I probly won't be replacing my starter on my first play through
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Boiling water
-Grass knot/Megahorn

Shanderaa- Possibly one of my favorite ghost types from any gen, and it's stats look pretty nice too. I think it should be able to handle the many fighting types that came with this gen, along with all the new bug, and steel types.
Ability:Flash Fire/Shadow Tag
-Psychic
-Bursting Flame/Flamethrower/Purgatory
-Shadow ball
-Pain split

Warubiaru- It was kind of a toss up bewteen Warubiaru and Doryuzuu, but I ended up deciding on Warubiaru just cuz I like how Warubiaru looks. Also, from what I've heard, Warubiaru is pretty much a beast in battle.
Ability: Overconfidence
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Thunder fang/Fire fang

Ononokusu- In my opinion, probably the best dragon in this gen. It's stats are all great, and it learns dragon dance. This thing has the potential to be a real monster.
Ability:Mold Breaker/Tension (I don't totally understand how pkmn in the dream world work yet...)
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Outrage/Dragon Claw

Denchura- Has great typing, and it's the first bug type that I've really ever considered using. Also, 100% thunder just makes it a beast.
Ability: Compound eyes
-Thunder
-Energy Ball
-Bug buzz
-Agility

The last place is the only place I can't decide, and I've narrowed it down to three pokemon. I'm really having a horrible time deciding though, because I really like all three pokemon, and they all would be useful....

Doreida, Mebukijika or Wargle?

Dorieda- Has good stats(especially sp.atk) and can provide aromatherapy support. Also, I like it's design, and I always have a grass type. It's there to cover water, ground, and rock types. My only complaint is that it adds another bug weakness.
Ability:Chlorophyll/Own Tempo (neither are very good. It doesn't make much difference to me.)
-Butterfly Dance
-Giga Drain
-Petal Dance
-Aromatherapy

Mebukijika-Pretty much does the same thing Dorieda does, just uses atk more than sp.atk. My only complaint is that it adds another fight and bug weakness. However, herbivore gives it immunity to grass, and its type gives it immunity to ghosts...
Ability: Herbivore
-Megahorn
-Jump Kick
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder wave/Wild bolt

Wargle- I've never actually had a flying type to use on my team, but I really like Wargle. It has great stats, and can be my flyer. Although, I'm not sure how often I'll be using fly in Isshu.. Also, it covers the many bug and fighting types that have come with this gen. My only complaint is that it adds another rock weakness.
Ability: Keen eye/Competitive Spirit
-Brave bird
-Crush Slaw
-Aerial Ace/Fly(if I need it)
-Superpower

I could really use some help deciding on those last two, and any criticism or suggestions on the rest of my team would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

Slimslamer

After much deliberation, I think I've finally decided my (first) team:

497.png

The Looks (I'm definitely going to give him glare, lawl)

565.png

The Muscle

579.png

The Brains

555.png
609.png

The Wild Cards (Because I'll always be switching them up):

560.png

The Lancer

596.png

The Sixth Ranger

What are your thoughts?