• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Well, I overhauled my two teams, changed some things around, and this is what I got. Comments would be appreciated.

Team 1:
503.png

Seax
Gotta love Daikenki. Easily the best Water-type of the gen.

530.png

Demolisher
My favorite Pokemon of the gen. He's available fairly early too, so he'll be a great partner for my Mijumaru early on.

569.png

Asbestos
Don't hate. I like this guy. He has some pretty sweet moves and is just an awesome Poison-type.

606.png

Cortex
I don't see this guy used much. He's got some pretty good moves and his Special Attack is nothing to laugh at.

620.png

Capoeira
Perhaps not the manliest Fighting type ever (I plan to get a female one), it's got some great stats and Regeneration is a crazy-good ability. Good stuff.

635.png

Ghidorah
Ah, Sazando. How can you not love a 3-headed hydra of doomness?

Team 2:

497.png

Alta
My favorite starter of the gen. Slick speed and looks amazing.

526.png

Pulverizer
I absolutely love this guy, and I had to sacrifice Warubiaru for him, but it was a good decision.

528.png

Nosferatu
I needed a Psychic type, I needed a Flying type, I put them together, I got this guy. Him and his goofy grin.

545.png

Bloodworm
His stats are pretty meh, but he's pretty fast with an ok movepool. I want to try him out.

621.png

Draconian
My other favorite Dragon of the gen. He's not used much, so I decided to give him some love.

638.png

Athos
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he has a mustache. That's what it looks like anyway. Instantly on the team.

Last edited:

Syssareth

Jaroda - Tsutaja is my favorite starter this gen, although now that I've warmed up to Mijumaru, he's a pretty close second. But I've been waiting for a useful, non-ugly snake ever since I got into Pokémon (I was so disappointed when Arbok and Seviper both turned out to be useless) so I'm definitely picking Tsutaja.

Leopardas
- My fursona is a rather standard silver-phase leopard cat. Even though the colors are wrong, I'm thrilled. Unless it turns out to be absolutely useless, I'll use it even if it's weak.

Kenhorou/Barujiina - I have a tendency to catch the "Pidgey" of every gen and use it for a good portion of the game, though whether I'll end up using it for the endgame is up for debate. On the other hand, I really like Barujiina, but I already have Dark-type covered with Leopardas, and also with Sazandra if I choose to use it, so having a third would completely unbalance my team.

Kojondo - I haven't loved a Fighting-type since I got bored with the Hitmon line. And I have an evil little voice in my head saying to name it L and laugh at how girly he is. (I have a sneaking suspicion that the voice is Light.)

Sazandra/Abagoora/Ononokusu - Could be any of them, though they're in rough order of their likeliness to be chosen...at the moment, at least--I'm notoriously indecisive.

Mebukijika/Pendora/Shandera - Depends on their usefulness. I want Mebukijika purely because I can cave to my Narutard tendencies and call it Shikamaru, but I don't know how useful it will be, plus I already have a grass-type with Jaroda. I'm wary of Pendora because I've never had good luck with Poison-types, and only very rarely with Bug-types. As for Shandera, I need a Fire-type and it's the only one in this gen I really like, but at the same time...I dunno. Who knows, I may get something completely random that I'm not considering at all right now.

pokeman13

this is my team for the white i'm getting in the next week or 2, i would really appretiate some feedback.

Nattrei
Grass/steel
Careful
Leftovers
Iron spikes
-stealth rock
-gyroball
-power whip
-explosion

Abagoora
Water/rock
Impish
Leftovers
Solid rock
-aqua jet
-earthquake
-toxic
-stone edge

Shandera
Ghost/fire
Modest
Life orb
Shadow tag
-calm mind
-flamethrower
-shadow ball
-energy ball

Kojondo
Fighting
Jolly
Life orb/Wide lens
Regenerate
-fake out
-hi jump kick
-U-turn
-substitute/stone edge

Ononokusu
Dragon
Jolly
Life orb
Mold breaker
-dragon dance
-outrage
-earthquake
-rock slide

Denchura
Bug/electricity
Timid
Life orb/leftovers
Compoundeyes
-energy ball
-Volt change/thunder wave
-bug buzz
-thunder

p.s. this team is also on a thread in the rate my team section of 5th gen and i would appretiate feedback there A LOT

umbrelava

dark trainer
future pokemon white team

my future pokemon white team will be
attachment.php

this is the ULTIMATE dragon(not legendary)
attachment.php

great combo but it has a killer weekness. need grass any sugestions?
attachment.php

great combo. only good fire apart from the fire breething bug(in my opinion)
attachment.php

needed a ground type but its an added bonus being a ghost and it has a great ability for taking on the 2 types that it cannot hit
attachment.php

LOVE DARKS. this makes a great pokemon for my team.
attachment.php

this is the fire breathing bug. be afraid be very afraid...

can anyone rate my team? nead movesets please help if you think thiers a major problem as this is my first post.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Well, this is what I ended with.
503.png

Ocean/Daikenki
Level:53
Nature:Sassy
596.png

Zap/Dentula
Level:52
Nature: Neutral
539.png

Hiro/Dageki
Nature: Lax
563.png

Egypt/Deathkan
Level:51
Nature: Neutral
606.png

A51/Oobemu
Nature:Bold
521.png

Jazz/Kenhorou
Level:49
Nature:Brave

Things to note:
643.png

Ram/Reshiram
Caught: 10/10/10
494.png

V/Victini
Nature:Modest
>First one, I just caught it.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I think I'll catch a male Mamepato with Super Luck.I really like Kenhorou,especially after seeing its sugimori art>.>it's beautiful

RagnarokRags

Hmm... for the game i plan on getting Mijumaru, Choroneko, Mamepato, Baoppu, Kibago, and Monmen. I don't like some of their evos, so i'm gonna go as far as i can without evolving them.
(My OC has a stunky, mijumaru, mamepato, monmen, hitomoshi, and kumashun)
;434;

Falearin

I will be going for something like this. A lot of fire moves spread out around the team, something I will likely change. Anyone care to rate?

503.png

Daikenki - Modest, Torrent
- Grass knot
- Surf
- Megahorn
- Ice beam

523.png

Zeburaika - Hasty, Motor Drive
- Pursuit
- Wild Bolt
- Nitro Charge
- Toxic

637.png

Ulgamoth - Modest, Flame Body
- Solar Beam/Double Team
- Bug Buzz
- Gale
- Heat Wave/Fire Dance

635.png

Sazandora - Rash, Levitate
- Crunch
- Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower

567.png

Archeos - Adamant, Faint Hearted
- Crunch
- Stone Edge/Ancient Power
- Earthquake
- Fly/Acrobat/Aerial Ace

640.png

Virizion - Lonely , Heart of Justice
- Sacred Sword/Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- X-scizzor
- Stone Edge

Ditto123

~Word~
Here's my future team (revised from b4)
Oh, and can anyone tell when i can get them?

Daikenki
Sazandora
Baokkie
Shibildon
Shubalgo
Deskaan

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Here it is, my current Pokemon White version team and all it's glory lol. Well I've pretty much completed the game at this point as I've just gone from the the first town, Kanoko Town, all the way to the final area, White Forest. I battled pretty much every trainer around, but I'm still not at a high level, what gives? Anyway, I'm concerned about Doreida and Kenhorou the most. Does anyone have any movepool suggestions?

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/503.png[/IMG139]
Daikenki level 71 w/Quick Claw (Modest)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Revenge
-X-Scissor

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/514.png[/IMG139]
Baokki level 66 w/Charcoal (Adamant)
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw
-Focus Blast
-Overheat

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/549.png[/IMG139]
Doreida level 66 w/Miracle Seed (Sassy)
-Cut
-Petal Dance
-Giga Drain
-Facade

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/521.png[/IMG139]
Kenhorou level 66 w/Sharp Beak (Brave)
-Air Slash
-Facade
-U-Turn
-Fly

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/523.png[/IMG139]
Zeburaika level 66 w/Magnet (Serious)
-Thrash
-Wild Bolt
-Stomp
-Nitro Charge

[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/508.png[/IMG139]
Muurando level 66 w/Amulet Coin (Modest)
-Crunch
-Wild Bolt
-Strength
-Dig

MonkeyX

jaroda: looks awesome might switch original out for dream world though

hiyakki: nice water type and its free

doryuuzu: cool looking and nice typing

hihidaruma: brutal attack power and awesome regular ability i love monkeys

gochiruzeru: defender with good move set and special attack

shibirudon: looks amazing no weakness and nice stats

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Modest Muurando with all Physical moves? Did I miss something? .-.

Most likely, this was one caught in the wild. This is quite clearly an in-game team, so the Natures shouldn't make much of a difference. The Amulet Coin should be a dead giveaway.

@iFlySkyHigh

i really need help finishing up my decision

I plan on getting pokemon Black, so first we have the pokemon ima have for sure...
Jalorda- Great speed plus its my favorite starter not to mention i always wanted a snake pokemon n this is the best 1 ive seen.

Hiyakkie- Once again great speed, its my favorite of the monkeys and i always have a water type so why not keep this one seeing as though its a gift.

Shibirudon- Always have an electric type and this has Levitate... yeah, does anyone else really compare? lol

Now its time for the ones i need help between...

i always have a dark/psychic/gohst type and cant choose between these 3
Gochiruzeru- i think its pretty cool lookng and the stats aren't too bad

VS

Rankurusu- i just like him (yes, will be a trade)

VS

Lepardas- nothing special i actually have a feeling this would be my worst choice, everytime i watch a video on youtube in battle its out quick.

next is the fire type
Hihidaruma- I initially wanted this guy because of its second form but when i found out those that have the second form cant be caught until after you have beat the champ i start to think if i really want it compared to the next guy...

Enbouh- I keep seeing people talk about how strong he is so i start thinking, should i..? (yes, will be a trade)

finally i guess you could call this my wild card
Tsunbeaa- I used to always keep an ice type they seem to come in handy, and i initially planned my team with this guy, but i could just teach my Hiyackie an ice type move and that kills this guy's purpose, if i get rid of him i could get...

Archeos- here i get 2 types i dont have plus i like to have a flyer in case on pinch.

so now i ask can u guys please give me feed back as to who u think i should rock out with... thanks for the help

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I'm a nonconformist, so whenever you want to pick between two similar Pokémon who fill the same role, I'd tell you to pick the less popular one. From what I've seen scouring this topic, the least popular ones form your lists are Gochiruzeru, Enbuoh, and Tsunbear.

Pokemon White

I've looked at each Isshu Pokemon now, and I must say... I'm quite disappointed with most of the designs. Some are nice and actually give off a Pokemon 'feel', but mostly the rest look like they've been designed by kindergarten children and don't even look like what I'd call a Pokemon.

But of course, don't let me get you down. I've settled with some pretty and strong individuals myself and I'll stick with them. I tend to make it a tradition using good-looking Pokemon with more-than-decent Attack or Special Attack just to get through the game. Hoho.

With Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I already broke my tradition of using Fire starters by choosing Piplup. It just so happens that Sinnoh and Isshu's Fire starters were based on two of my least favourite animals; the monkey and the pig. I love snakes and otters, but I just think they resemble Treecko and Buizel too much. Therefore, in the end, I decided not to use any of the Isshu starters in my main team at all.

(I think I sense an Isshu adventure fanfiction coming on~) So, I give you... my -final- Pokemon White main team:

Mebukijika – (Herbivore)
Wood Horn
Wild Bolt
Megahorn
Return

How can I not like this guy? A strong stag and just so majestic-looking~

Doryuuzu – (Sand Throw)
Drill Liner
Metal Claw
Poison Jab
Aerial Ace

When I saw that there's a mole Pokemon, I just had to have it. I think it's thanks to my love for Bakuryu (Kenji) from Bloody Roar.

Abagoora – (Solid Rock)
Aqua Tail
Rock Slide
Crunch
Earthquake

I love the design! The blue colour attracted me. Just so cool.

Tsunbeaa – (Snow Cloak)
Icicle Drop
Brick Break
Strength
Dive

I don't care what people think of its... furry tuft, at least it looks decent as a polar bear.

Wooguru – (Keen Eye)
Fly
Crush Claw
Steel Wing
Shadow Claw

Somehow reminds me of Aquilamon from Digimon, but what the heck. This eagle's design is just too awesome to ignore! Also because I tend to have this attraction towards Native American animals.

Sazandora – (Levitate)
Dragon Pulse
Tri Attack
Flamethrower
Surf

Hell yeah. Just look at that hydra head. The colours were attractive too. Love.

Excuse my seemingly pointless ramblings, but I can only do so in a forum, so yeah. :3

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Post game White:

Jalorda - Timid
- Coil
- Dragon Tail
- Leaf Blade
- Glare

Ulgamoth - Modest
- Butterfly Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Gale
- Fire Dance

Sazandora - Modest
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Surf

Wargle - Jolly
- Return
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- U-Turn

Abagoora - Adamant
- Curse
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Shibirudon - Adamant
- Wild Volt
- Crunch
- Brick Break
- U-Turn

Change what you will. Unless Hidden Power is 100%, the world will end if I don't, only way for a pokemon to be good, necessary then don't suggest it as I refuse to breed for it. It is my ingame team just recaptured and retrained to be better as I'm not EV training my in game team. (Did it once, got an amazing Garchomp but the other 5 weren't worth it)

Araleon

Chill
Ideally I'd be able to obtain these guys by the seventh Gym (with a little trading involved):

Daikenki - Best water starter ever.
Urugamosu - My interest has been peaked. Ihave no idea what the hell it is, but I want one.
Wargle - Best Flyer in Isshu
Zoroark - This guy rocks.
Mebukijika - Same. The seasons thing is pretty cool.
Kokoromori - This guy and its prevolution rock.

Total types: 8
Total evolutions: 7
Epicness: Over 9000

Slowemperor

Villain in training
I keep having doubts with my team (this is like my 3rd post), but which of the following pairs is being used the least?

- Rankurusu or Kokorimori?
Rankurusu is rather cool with his cell design, but the bat is also rather nice. Also it would spare me a Fly Slave, although Rankurusu seems better in-battle.

- Abagoora or Hiaykki?
Abagoora is superior in terms of design and typing, but I like the concept of the monkey trio, it's free and I would use it from start.

- Hihidaruma or Baokki or Denchura?
All of them feel the last spot in my team. I like them all, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.