• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Right now, my plan is what's in my sig.

Daikenki
Rankurusu
Ulgamoth
Desukan
Zuruzukin
Denchura

Although I might end up replacing Zuruzukin with Kojondo eventually.....and maybe Denchura with something else.

pokabu99

;155; i dont know what starter to choose i was thinking pokabu but i was also thinking mijumaru.:D

okay so for Archeos does faint hearted affect ONLY attack? or other stats? Becuase I hear that it cuts all stats

sorry for double posting but does anyone know the % increases of moves like claw sharpen and dragon dance?

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Archeos's SpAtk is pretty much useless since it doesn't learn any special attack'__'...only Ancientpower and Hyper Beam>.>

Csully44

can somebody rate my team please!

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Now that I have a post-game/competitive team planned out (in my sig), I'm trying to figure out an ingame one, but by golly it's difficult to decide on six Pokemon.

So far I've got;

-Ranculus (Definite)
-Zuruzukin (Definite)
-Deathkahn/Chandelar (Not sure yet)
-Urgamoth/Baivanilla (Urgamoth if Deathkahn, Baivanilla if Chandelar)
-Gigaiath/Rohpushin (I love 'em both D: )
-Iwapalace/Pendra (^^^)

This is the first generation with so many Pokemon I want to use. @_@ I might just have to settle with shuffling my team often... XD Even after these two teams I still really want to use (at least);

-Oobemu
-Daikenki
-Yanakki
-Kokoromori
-Doryuuzu
-Hihidaruma
-Symbolar
-Dustdasu
-Zoroark
-Dentula
-Kirikizan
-Agirudar
-Voltros

;~;

Last edited:

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I have my team in my sig, but I'll just post my team as of 10/19/10 here.

Enbuoh Lv. 39

-Arm Thrust
-Nitro Charge
-Heat Stamp
-Assurance

Warubiru

552.png
Lv. 38

-Crunch
-Assurance
-Sand Attack
-Dig

Kojofu

619.png
Lv. 39

-Jump Kick
-Drain Punch
-Force Palm
-Calm Mind

Purtooga

564.png
Lv. 26

-Surf
-Wide Guard
-Crunch
-Ancient Power

Crimgan

621.png
Lv. 35

-Dragon Claw
-Slash
-Crunch
-Little by Little

Kenhorou

521.png
Lv. 39

-Fly
-Air Slash
-Quick Attack
-Roost

hyperlucario

lord off hyperness
not to sure if this will be my Elite 4 team yet but heres my choice

Enbuoh- i always go for the fire starters might call it GammonDorf (As it kinda looks like ganondorf bad pun i know)

Kenhorou - always have a bird pokemon might change it for another one but its a keeper at the moment

Gigaiath- might actually use a rock pokemon at last- will be called Chromastone (after the ben10 alien)

Roopushin- sprite looks awesome nuff said

Hahakurimo- looks sweet, but i'm not too sure (never used bug types that much heracross is the exception)

Gochiruzuru- gardevior's goth sister might call her Gothella (yes my names are aweful)

Other possible 'mon

Denchura/Gigigear/Ononokusu/Kirizan based on the fact i like their sprites poor reason i know

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
My current team can be seen in my sig, but I'm not raising a second team of:

Zoroark (shiny!)
Espeon
Birijion
Erufuun
Nidoking

Yeah I still have to select another Pokemon

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
White:
Elfoon
Musharna
Hiyakkie
Waruvial/Zuruzkin
Hihidaruma
Deskaan

This will be prob changed soon when i nerdgasm over some other pokemon for my white, but for now, enjoy!

told you id start nergasming again. I, LITERALLY, fell in love with zuruggu when I saw it in Black, but I didnt want to waste its awesomeness in a naughty game, so i decided to have this little cute thing with my white team. But who to replace? possibly Waruvial (eew doubling up on types) because I love all the other pokemon too. what do you think? Waruvial or Zuruzkin?

what do you guys think would be the best moveset for dorieda from these moves:
- giga drain (HP regen!)
- energy ball (standard stab)
- petal dance (better stab)
-solarbeam (same ^)
- butterfly dance (ups sp att/def and speed)
- sunny day (to make use of chlorophyll)
- hyper beam (for the sake of having more than a grass type attack)

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
Team that I would like to use for Pokemon White:

Jalorda: I like grass types... and I like snakes. Add to the fact that the other two starters seem sorta "Meh" to me makes Jalorda a good team member...

Roopushin: I have seen videos of this guy surviving a +4 Extremespeed from Arceus. If that's not durability, then I don't know WHAT is... Plus, he's cool, and has 140 base attack to boot...Clowns havenever been more epic...

Goruugu: It's a giant ghost golem that can learn fly. WHat's not epic about that?

Kuitaran: A fire-breathing ant-eater that knows Purgatory... sounds good to me. Plus, it isn't the over-used Hihidaruma...

Nattori: Stupid defences, a solid attack, and a very powerful Gyro Ball? Come onboard! Plus, he looks awsome.

Crimgan: Yes, it's slow. Yes, it's got less firepower than either Sazandora or Ononokusu, but encourage-boosted Outrages, and a rather wide movepool more than make up for it.

I'll be using Burengeru, Enbuoh, Agiruda, Mebukijika, Kokoromori and Denchura. Yeah, I have two Bug types. What of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.