• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Need help...

Reshiram, possibly shiny.

Sorry, you can't get those shiny.

Anyways, I've given my future team another thought. This is my E4 team, btw - I'll use these and more throughout the actual game:

Jalorda (Male, Galileo)

Overgrow

Return/Synthesis/Giga Drain/Leaf Blade

My trusty starter. Yay for not-creepy snake Pokémon! Doesn't learn very good moves, unfortunately, so this was the best I could do. Stiill a decent Pokémon though, he can stand his ground. Return's because he's my starter - he's certain to get to love me! Leaf Blade and Giga Drain are for the STABiness.

Hiyakkie (Male, Marley)

Gluttony

Boiling Water/Surf/Crunch/Ice Beam

When all three monkeys were revealed, Hiyappu was certainly my favourite. Luckily, I can get him early on then! Basic Water Pokémon moves, Surf to traverse overworld (my only other Water type is gonna be Burungel, who needs Surf).

Ranculus (Male, Embrie)

Dust Proof/Magic Guard (Hoping for Magic Guard though - it's Dust Proof and more!)

Psychic/Recover/Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon

Aw yeah. Cute and tough, plus will not evolve into anything ugly. I'll trade a Monmen for a little Uniran and keep him as a main battler. Psychic is decent STAB, while Shadow Ball's for those pesky Ghost types.

Shandera (Female, Lumie)

Flash Fire/Flame Body (Which is better? Please tell me - though it doesn't matter, it's nice to know)

Flamethrower/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Psychic

Making the most of her ridiculous Special Attack. One of the 5-6 Fire types I like. In all Gens. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball, again - good STAB. Energy Ball is to remove the biggest threats - Water, Ground and Rock types.

...And now I'm stuck with the other two for my team. Here are the best candidates, any help please?

Zuruzukin (Male, Don)

Shed Skin/Overconfident (...Wow. Overconfident sounds GOOD)

Brick Break/Crunch/Poison Jab/Rock Slide

He looks so silly! XD But a nice Dark type. Rock Slide works well on the Heracross I have, so I'll give him the move as well. Other moves are for STAB and coverage.

Ononokusu (Male, Hatchet)

Rivalry/Mould Breaker (Mould Breaker, please, gimme a Mould Breaker one...)

X-Scissor/Dragon Claw/Slash/Earthquake

Again, tremendous Attack, gotta use it. Has Dragon coverage and defends against many other types as well. Although I'm getting Sazandra as well, his lower level of evolution as well as being available earlier on make him a better choice.

Doryuzu (Male, Stanley)

Sand Paddle/Sand Power (Both sound good. But apparently Sand Paddle BREAKS THE GAME. Wow.)

Metal Claw/Sandstorm/Earthquake/Slash

He sounds good. Better than Dugtrio at any rate. Can also be got early on and learns good moves. Sandstorm's for ability abusing.

Chillachino (Female, Marie)

Cute Charm/Technician (Please, game, gimme a Techie)

Hyper Voice/Bullet Seed/Thunderbolt/Wake Up Slap

Cute and also a decent Pokémon. Some STAB and coverage. If I get a Techie one, Bullet Seed will be killer.

Bivanilla (Female, Gelato)

Ice Body

Flash Cannon/Hail/Ice Beam/Blizzard

Like Galileo, suffers from a lack of good moves. Hail gives Blizzard good accuracy and heals her up as well, so it's not all bad.

Denchura (Male, Fuzzy)

Anxiety/Compoundeyes (Don't mind which)

Thunderbolt/Spider Web/Bug Buzz/Slash

A cute spider Pokémon?! O_O Gotta have one! Again, good STAB, plus Spider Web helps prevent switching which could leave opponents wide open!

So which two belong beside Galileo, Embrie, Lumie and Marley? Not changing moves and abilities are random, so don't recommend moves/abilities and no egg moves either. Please use their nicknames though. Thanks. =]

Last edited:

catron

<-wish it was mine!!
my team is on the trainer card

[MaNiAc]

Amature Trainer
Well I'm currently playing around with Hihidaruma, Denchura, and Warubiaru.

Hihidaruma has impressed me so far with it's amazing power in game.

I love Denchura's speed and typing! Electric/Bug? Can't get better than that. lawl.

Now I'm still pretty 'iffy' on Warubiaru. So far, I've only really messed around with him in game, and he's just not sparkling. That just means I need to test him out a bit more.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Sorry, you can't get those shiny.

Anyways, I've given my future team another thought. This is my E4 team, btw - I'll use these and more throughout the actual game:

Jalorda (Male, Galileo)

Overgrow

Return/Synthesis/Giga Drain/Leaf Blade

My trusty starter. Yay for not-creepy snake Pokémon! Doesn't learn very good moves, unfortunately, so this was the best I could do. Stiill a decent Pokémon though, he can stand his ground. Return's because he's my starter - he's certain to get to love me! Leaf Blade and Giga Drain are for the STABiness.

Hiyakkie (Male, Marley)

Gluttony

Boiling Water/Surf/Crunch/Ice Beam

When all three monkeys were revealed, Hiyappu was certainly my favourite. Luckily, I can get him early on then! Basic Water Pokémon moves, Surf to traverse overworld (my only other Water type is gonna be Burungel, who needs Surf).

Ranculus (Male, Embrie)

Dust Proof/Magic Guard (Hoping for Magic Guard though - it's Dust Proof and more!)

Psychic/Recover/Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon

Aw yeah. Cute and tough, plus will not evolve into anything ugly. I'll trade a Monmen for a little Uniran and keep him as a main battler. Psychic is decent STAB, while Shadow Ball's for those pesky Ghost types.

Shandera (Female, Lumie)

Flash Fire/Flame Body (Which is better? Please tell me - though it doesn't matter, it's nice to know)

Flamethrower/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Psychic

Making the most of her ridiculous Special Attack. One of the 5-6 Fire types I like. In all Gens. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball, again - good STAB. Energy Ball is to remove the biggest threats - Water, Ground and Rock types.

...And now I'm stuck with the other two for my team. Here are the best candidates, any help please?

Zuruzukin (Male, Don)

Shed Skin/Overconfident (...Wow. Overconfident sounds GOOD)

Brick Break/Crunch/Poison Jab/Rock Slide

He looks so silly! XD But a nice Dark type. Rock Slide works well on the Heracross I have, so I'll give him the move as well. Other moves are for STAB and coverage.

Ononokusu (Male, Hatchet)

Rivalry/Mould Breaker (Mould Breaker, please, gimme a Mould Breaker one...)

X-Scissor/Dragon Claw/Slash/Earthquake

Again, tremendous Attack, gotta use it. Has Dragon coverage and defends against many other types as well. Although I'm getting Sazandra as well, his lower level of evolution as well as being available earlier on make him a better choice.

Doryuzu (Male, Stanley)

Sand Paddle/Sand Power (Both sound good. But apparently Sand Paddle BREAKS THE GAME. Wow.)

Metal Claw/Sandstorm/Earthquake/Slash

He sounds good. Better than Dugtrio at any rate. Can also be got early on and learns good moves. Sandstorm's for ability abusing.

Chillachino (Female, Marie)

Cute Charm/Technician (Please, game, gimme a Techie)

Hyper Voice/Bullet Seed/Thunderbolt/Wake Up Slap

Cute and also a decent Pokémon. Some STAB and coverage. If I get a Techie one, Bullet Seed will be killer.

Bivanilla (Female, Gelato)

Ice Body

Flash Cannon/Hail/Ice Beam/Blizzard

Like Galileo, suffers from a lack of good moves. Hail gives Blizzard good accuracy and heals her up as well, so it's not all bad.

Denchura (Male, Fuzzy)

Anxiety/Compoundeyes (Don't mind which)

Thunderbolt/Spider Web/Bug Buzz/Slash

A cute spider Pokémon?! O_O Gotta have one! Again, good STAB, plus Spider Web helps prevent switching which could leave opponents wide open!

So which two belong beside Galileo, Embrie, Lumie and Marley? Not changing moves and abilities are random, so don't recommend moves/abilities and no egg moves either. Please use their nicknames though. Thanks. =]

actually you can get Reshiram and Zekrom shiny... They are at level 50 so it is the same possibilities of wild shinies

The Phoenix Lodge

actually you can get Reshiram and Zekrom shiny... They are at level 50 so it is the same possibilities of wild shinies

Actually there is a shiny check that prevents them from being shiny at N's castle and there seems to be one on them at the Dragon Spiral Tower too. It is yet to proven that they have the potential to be shiny there or not although it is not helped by the fact that it is a tedious task to actually have them be at the Dragon Spiral Tower. In other words, we need people with actual game carts to try SR them them to see whether they show up as shiny.

whatever i see as awesome looking

ive got a team but i need serious help with my dragon

daikenki - jolly - torrent - item ? help
waterfall
swords dance
aqua jet
megahorn

my starter. good attack and sp.attack make it good mixed but swords dance and megahorn i just cant turn down so im going attacker.

Shinbora - timid - magic guard - life orb
air slash
psycho shock
hidden power fighting
calm mind
revenge killer as it can come out on status effect and entry hazards thanks to magic guard, boost with CM and then attack with moves. HP fighting for all the steels

nattorei - impish - iron thorns(rough skin) - rugged helmet
curse ? help
power whip
gyro ball
stealth rock ? help

physical wall/lead. curse to boost defence and attack and boost gyro ball.stealth rock just kanes and boosted power whip= watch out swampert!!! i could use toxic or leech seed but toxic i get bored with and leech seed will be what everyone uses.

shaandera - timid - shadow tag (flash fire) - choice specs/scarf?
overheat
shadow ball
energy ball
Hidden power fighting

special sweep. moves get huge power and all round coverage. decided not to go with CM set as im not a good ev trainer. cant decide wether to use scarf or specs. suggestions please =)

Terakion - jolly - justice heart - leftovers? help
swords dance
sacred sword
stone edge
EQ

physical sweep. great 129 base att and 108 spped. attack further boosted by swords dance. sacred is better for me as it does heavy STAB damage but no defence drop. stone edge and EQ for nice allround coverage

then finally ...

onononkusu - adamant - mold breaker - choice scarf
outrage
EQ
dragon claw
x-scissor

physical sweep. i have got a phys sweep already so that slightly turned me off. but good speed boosted by choice scarf lets me sweep with a huge 147 att. but very limited movepool and weak defenses mean that his massive attack cant be usedto its full extent but the moves he does have just about help him.

or

sazandora - rash - levitate - choice scarf
U turn
draco meteor
flamethrower ? help
surf ? help

Scout. good speed boosted by choice scarf. great sp.att and att. makes a great scout as he can u turn out of trouble and can hit hard with a draco meteor when nedded.

please can you help me decide on either saznadora or ononokusu

Last edited:

Rose Storm

I claim your soul.
^ Well, considering this is mainly for in-game teams, I'd use Ononokusu, since Sazandora is near impossible to get before the E4. It looks like you've tried to create a Unova-only competitive team.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Intro:
My team leans towards the Psychic type. Gardevoir, Gallade, Venomoth, Tyranitar, Shuckle, and whatever Starter I can get. :D

All BW Team (No guarantees this'll be it...)

Daikenki
An offensive hitter with admirable Defense and excellent Attack. It has a nice, not too crowded or too limited, moveset. I'll probably know Hydro Cannon (When avalable, of course), Shell Blade, Water Oath, and Blizzard.

All together a nice Water type to get things unstuck. I would have used Futachimaru, but it can't learn Hydro Cannon and I need it...:(

Dageki
Ninja Frog. What more could anyone ask? While it does have a sucky Sp. Atk, all of the moves I'd plan for it to learn are physical, so no harm done. I'm thinking Bulk Up, Close Combat, Vengeance, and Brick Break.

I'd probably use it as an offensive wall. Bulk Up will definitely help its potential.

Abagoura
A nice turtle never goes amiss. A Water/Rock turtle with an ability that reduces super effective damage to normal is even better. Aqua Jet, Shell Break, Ancientpower, and Hydro Pump will do well, unless it's Swift Swim. Then, I'll replace Shell Break with Rain Dance.

A good wall, with admirable Defense and an ability-created resistance to Electric and a stat resistance to Fighting and Steel. Grass, I'll watch out for, but otherwise I think I'll grow to like this guy. Only problem? He's a fossil :'(

Gochiruzeru
My generic Psychic-type. It's to trade (I'm getting White), but I think it'll work out. Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, and Toxic'll carry it.

A nice Sweeper, with admirable but not really outstanding stats. A bit like a weaker version of Gardevoir, but because of its availability I'll use it for a while.

Furiijio
A good Ice-type always works. Acid Armor, Solarbeam, Sheer Cold, and Ice Beam will be a nice moveset for him.

I've always liked Ice-types. Furiijio passes without comment. I might not use him all the time, though.

Kojondo
Ninja Kitty. Super Win. It can learn Aura Sphere, utilizing its Sp. Atk stat. All other attacks are really mostly filler for her. :) Meditate, U-Turn, Aura Sphere, and Fake Out. YES.

I'll be using Kojondo right from wherever she appears. Muahahaha.

Crimgan
But not until Dragon Spiral Tower. Then...Yes. YES. It has great Dragon stats, combined with a physical moveset that counters its awful Sp. Atk. Draco Meteor, Outrage, Dragon Tail and Earthquake will do for now, but I'll experiment with Ice moves, too.

The only drawback I can see is its Speed. Ugh. That sucks.

Legendaries will be dealt with in their time. I'm quite adept at training up eight or nine at a time. But my methods are secret. SECRET! o.o"

I'm not familiar enough with items to say anything about them yet. :D

^ Well, considering this is mainly for in-game teams, I'd use Ononokusu, since Sazandora is near impossible to get before the E4. It looks like you've tried to create a Unova-only competitive team.

i always like to use the same generation pokemon as in the game. about saz i will train till its a jiheddo then use it for the elite four. what about now?

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I've definitely got my first team planned out for White now ^_^. There's so many great new Pokemon to use this gen so it was hard to narrow it down, but my initial team's gonna be:

Daikenki (Daisuke)

Leperasudu (Riku)

Zeburaika (Emmy)

Wooguru (Rodan)

Urugamosu (Mothra)

Sazandorah (Ghidorah)

I know some of them aren't obtainable till late in-game, but I'll probably end up using a load of other Pokemon till then. I might use Ononokusu instead of Sazandorah to balance my team out a bit better(Instead of having two Dark types)~

Last edited:
Stoned Bro Dudes Mk II

497.gif

Stoner will be my starter. He will be the best starter. Plus he's a snake. A big snake.

537.gif

Broseidon, king of the broceans.

560.gif

Dude is a dude that dudes and takes part in dudely activities.

584.gif

Josh² freezes crap, including Broflame.

609.gif

Broflame floats around setting stuff on fire and poking Josh².

623.gif

Brofist punches those who hate on the bros and dudes.

Last edited:

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Actually there is a shiny check that prevents them from being shiny at N's castle and there seems to be one on them at the Dragon Spiral Tower too. It is yet to proven that they have the potential to be shiny there or not although it is not helped by the fact that it is a tedious task to actually have them be at the Dragon Spiral Tower. In other words, we need people with actual game carts to try SR them them to see whether they show up as shiny.

I was telling you a fact... my friend has black and got reshiram shiny... he doesnt have an AR (not that it should be able to work on these games) and he didnt trade (although that would've proven that it was possible...

Basically wut I'm trying to say it YES!!! people... YOU CAN GET RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM SHINY!!!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I highly doubt that, either your friend lied to you, or you are trolling buase he games been cracked open, and the flag was found that prevented the shiny from appearing.

i know this may have been discussed but can nattorei learn leech seed and stealth rock. i know there is a video but it is fake as that nattorei has no ability and knows fly

I'll probably use this as my first team:

(I always play through a new game once and then do it again seriously, with Battle Frontier training and etc.)

Jalorda (Second best starter imo)

Shandera (Best Fire type in Gen 5)

Gamegaroge (Love pre-evolution's expression)

Baibanira (Ice Cream! How did Game Freak think of this anyways...)

Denchura (Compoundeyes Thunder is epic win)

Chillaccino (Chillarmy second favourite of Gen 5)

This generation i tried to balance out the typing on my team to the best of my ability. trying to have 1 of each of the fighting/psychc/dark/gost types.

Pokemon White Team
#1-Daikenki [Water]
I was originaly going to go with tepig but i am sick of fire-fighting starters.

#2-Zeburaika (Denchura) [Electric/(Bug?)]

Obtainable early in the game and i want an electric pokemon but if i am not quite shure on this one :/ (thinking about denchura)

#3-Rankurusu [Psychc]
Who dosn't want a kick butt blob?!? Awesomeness is only 1/2 of it.

#4-Shandera [Ghost/Fire]
Awesome typeing, moves, and it just looks sick.

#5-Roobushin [Fighting]
Awesome moves! And heck, he'll just chuck pillers at you!

#6-Sazandora [Dragon/Dark]
This pokemon will speak for it's self... 3 times.

Rowdy

I highly doubt that, either your friend lied to you, or you are trolling buase he games been cracked open, and the flag was found that prevented the shiny from appearing.

I'm pretty sure you can get Reshiram and Zeckrom as Shiny, otherwise they wouldn't have Shiny sprite images available to see in the 5th gen dex. After all, no point in giving a Pokemon a shiny sprite if it's impossible to get said sprite like that outside of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.