• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
I've been thinking about switching out Kokoromori from my prior post in this thread (wherever it may be) for Shinbora. I'm not too keen on friendship evolution, personally, and Shinbora just looks plain cool XD I've yet to decide what to give it in terms of moves, though.

Raikaria

You will obey!
I'm using mainly pokemon who need more love.

Also, between Emboar, Gear, and Swanna, you handle the ENTIRE GAME. [Emboar handles first 4 Gyms well. [Rollout for Emonga] Swanna kills the Ground Gym. Gear kills the other three. Gear resists 3 of the E4. Swanna handles the Fighting types]

Seriously, those three are such a great 3 mon band that you could probobly solo the game with them, easy.

Anyway, my intended team: [For in-game, not competative]

500.png

Emboar is hands down the best in-game starter, but is, ironically the worst competitivly. Nitro Charge handles his low speed. Then he can abuse his power.

581.png

Swanna is awesome, and needs more love. Surf and Fly are great. Roost is great, and Swanna can actually handle physical pokemon better than Gyarados can with Featherdance and Roost...

601.png

Gear is just broken from the moment you get it. Flying Gym? Resist, and Charge Beam/Body Purge. Ice Gym? LOL Gear Sauser and Body Purge. Dragons? I be Steel type. Psychics? Steel. Dark? Steel. Ghosts? Steel. The only thing that Gear dosen't like after you get him is Renbu...

606.png

NEEDS MOAR LOVE. Especially after I teach it Trick Room, which admittedly, will be post-game. Before then, Calm Mind and Recover are fun. I'm using him for the fun of it mainly, I know he's gonna be inferior to Shinpora, but I don't care, considering the prior three make the game easymode anyway.

Not to mention, aside from Swanna, my squad's kinda slow. Trick Room, anyone?

584.png

It's ICE CREAM. What's not to love? [Also a backup for those Blasted Dragons]

623.png

It's a Ghost/Ground type. 3 immunities. 3! It gets EQ by level! Shadow Punch + Iron Fist! Sure it's slow, but that's what TrickRoom is for post-game ;)

Last edited:
(This team is only for pre-E4, so I'm not using any TMs that can only be found after. Also, I don't breed for IVs or egg moves, nor do I care about natures.)

Spr_5b_503.png

Daikenki (m) - "Taisuke" - Torrent - Shell Blade, Surf, Revenge, Blizzard

Spr_5b_549.png

Doredia (f) - "Mia" - Own Tempo - Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Butterfly Dance, Sleep Powder

Spr_5b_561.png

Shinbora (m) - "Camaxtli" - Magic Guard - Psychic, Flash Cannon, Fly, Tailwind

Spr_5b_596.png

Denchura (m) - "Dillinger" - Compoundeyes - Thunder, Elecball, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave

609.png

Shanderaa (f) - "Alice" - Shadow Tag/Flash Fire - Flame Burst, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Curse

So. Here's my dilemma. I like these first five; however, I can't figure out which of the following two to use as my sixth. Can anyone help? You can find them both at the same time, so that doesn't concern me. Gigalith has perfect tank potential and might be more helpful early on, but Doryuzu has more resistances and is better-rounded overall (and I don't have to trade him to evolve). D:

530.png

Doryuzu (m) - "Lainn" - Sand Paddle - Brick Break, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Sandstorm

Spr_5b_526.png

Gigalith (m) - "Lainn" - Sturdy/Sand Power - Stone Edge, Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock

Personally, I suggest using Dory because of epic Swords Dance plus Sand Power. Though get rid of Sandstorm on it, it is a waste of a move.

BTW, if you choose Doryuzu, you have 5 of the same mons as my second team.

shayminXIII

Daikenki- fell in love with it when it was revealed
Denchura- big fan of spiders and love its type even though it will proably be used to much like ampharos
zoroark- loved how it and its prevo were first revealed
gamageroge- its a giant frog whats not to love i like its shiny form too
pidove- need a bird pokemon and easy to find
possible 6th pokemon
gobito
kumasyun
shanderra
rankurusu
sandile

Hello! I am new here!

Well, my team will be this:

Number 1:
Daikenki - Megahorn, Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Boiling Water
or
Burungeru - Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Water Spout, Hydro Pump

Number 2:
Nattorei - Power Whip, SolarBeam, Flash Cannon, Explosion

Number 3:
Goruggo - Earthquake, Curse, Hammer Arm, Heavy Bomber

Number 4:
Sazandora - Tri-Attack, Fire Blast, Surf, Outrage

Number 5:
Ononokusu - Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Guillotine, Outrage

Number 6:
Urugamosu - Butterfly Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz, Gale

Suggests?

Last edited:

Aurath8

Hello! I am new here!

Well, my team will be this:

Number 1:
Daikenki - Megahorn, Return, Boiling Water/Surf, Ice Beam
or
Burungeru - Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Water Spout/Will-oWisp, Surf

Number 2:
Nattorei - Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Curse, Explosion

Number 3:
Goruggo - Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Hammer Arm, Heavy Bomber/Rock Slide

Number 4:
Sazandora - Hyper Voice/Crunch, Fire Blast, Surf, Outrage

Number 5:
Ononokusu - Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide

Number 6:
Urugamosu - Butterfly Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz, Gale

Suggests?

Fixed, dusted and polished ready to be framed and placed on your fireplace.

(Note: Daikenki and Burungeru don't learn Earthquake.)

Aurath8

Not with Sand Paddle. Sandstorm activates its ability, it should stay.

But it hurts the rest of the team should he be KOed. And it hogs a moveset that it's not worthy of on a Sand Throw set. Sand Strength gives a huge boost to it's moves anyway. If it touches anything after a Swords Dance they bye-bye a go-go.

Grei

not the color
But it hurts the rest of the team should he be KOed. And it hogs a moveset that it's not worthy of on a Sand Throw set. Sand Strength gives a huge boost to it's moves anyway. If it touches anything after a Swords Dance they bye-bye a go-go.

What good is Sand Paddle/Sand Strength if Doryuuzu has no way of activating it? Plus, he said pre-E4. I highly doubt that Youngster Joey on Route 6 is going to throw in a Gliscor or something to kill Rinne's Doryuuzu, forcing a switch and putting the rest of his team at risk for the remaining X amount of turns Sandstorm is active.

I'm not saying Swords Dance isn't viable in addition to the off-chance that Doryuuzu may just happen to fight someone that uses Sandstorm (therefore activating its ability), but I am saying that, on Doryuuzu, Sandstorm is hardly "a waste of a move" when it doubles speed or boosts power at the cost of possibly whittling down your other Pokemon's HP. It would be a little different if this team was for the metagame.

Last edited:

arbokhabenero42

king of albatros
jaroda:in case you couldn't tell, i love snakes, plus i always pick the grass type

aakeosu:those stats... that movepool... that color scheme... it was a must.
shibirudon will help with it's abbility

shibirudon:i have been waiting desperately for a lamprey pokemon, plus, it' gastro acid is a must have to keep aakeosu in check

onnonokusu: a battle axe dragon, luv it plus, i swear it's part mantis

rigray: being the paranormal groupie that i am, i loved seeing a gray alien pokemon, the poor thing has been living in rancurusu's shadow for too long

kirikizan: i dont know why, i just love it and its 125 attack & 100 deffence

Kirbx

Lowely Pawn
I plan on making a team using all the major communist leaders as nicknames. Each with a similar personality to each. I have to do a bit more research into these new pokemon though to choose out them.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I've put more thought,and I may or may not get both versions.Partly because there are so many Pokemon I'm intrested in having as my team.First,here's my White Team

.Enbouh(Who will probably be named Emboar in English) as my White Starter.Its my favourite,and as I mentioned,I need to try out more fire starters.
.A male Burungel with Water Absorb,because its a jellyfish with a 'stasche.And as I said,I need a Ghost type
.Waruvial,it is my favourite Dark type evolutionary line.It looks so bada**.And with Intimidate
.Archeos.As I mentioned,it know Dragon moves and is quite neat

I may not get Nattorei,but rather Shubarugo.Its a False Swiper,and has high offense

If I get Black,these following Pokemon I'd want
.The starter Daikenki
.Kirikizan,for the same reason as Shubarugo
.Goruugo,for the same reason as Burungel
.Emonga.Why?Do I need a reason?

Aurath8

I've put more thought,and I may or may not get both versions.Partly because there are so many Pokemon I'm intrested in having as my team.First,here's my White Team

.Enbouh(Who will probably be named Emboar in English) as my White Starter.Its my favourite,and as I mentioned,I need to try out more fire starters.
.A male Burungel with Water Absorb,because its a jellyfish with a 'stasche.And as I said,I need a Ghost type
.Waruvial,it is my favourite Dark type evolutionary line.It looks so bada**.And with Intimidate
.Archeos.As I mentioned,it know Dragon moves and is quite neat

I may not get Nattorei,but rather Shubarugo.Its a False Swiper,and has high offense

If I get Black,these following Pokemon I'd want
.The starter Daikenki
.Kirikizan,for the same reason as Shubarugo
.Goruugo,for the same reason as Burungel
.Emonga.Why?Do I need a reason?

Good luck finding someone to trade you a decent Kaburumo since you need to trade it for Chobomaki to evolve into Shubarugo.

morningsun

My team for white will be

Daikenki
Hydro Pump
Mega Horn
Blizzard
Surf

Zeburaika(will change to Zekrom after elite 4)
Thunder
Overheat
Thunder Wave
Volt Change

Victini
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Psychic

Waruvial
Earthquake
Crunch/Foul Play
Rock Slide/Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

please rate my team all suggestions are welcomed

morningsun

My team for white will be

Daikenki
Hydro Pump
Mega Horn
Blizzard
Surf

Zeburaika(will change to Zekrom after elite 4)
Thunder
Overheat
Thunder Wave
Volt Change

Victini
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Psychic

Waruvial
Earthquake
Crunch/Foul Play
Rock Slide/Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

please rate my team all suggestions are welcomed

Black$tar

Gym Leader
Enbuoh:Nickname yet to be invented ,i would choose Jaroda but i don't really ''like'' grass pkmn
Zoroark:Nickname :BlackStar ;) ,i think zoroark is cool and normally i wouldn't choose him because i don't like to use legendary pkmn in my team....
Yanakkie:Yet to be invented , i said before i didn't ''like'' grass pkmn but he's an exception LooL
Lepardas:Meoowz , i always had a kitty in my team so this is just normal
Chillaccino:Lady GaGa ,im not really interested in normal pkmn i just will pick him because of how she (becuz im picking a female ) loooks
Zekrom:Zemnas (im a hugeee kingdom hearts fan ) ,i'll pick him becuzz i don't really want to train anymore pkmn ;-) .....(but im planing to change it for musharna)

Araleon

Chill
Zoroark isn't a legendary.

yeminied

There are just so many Pokémon I really want to use ingame. Just about every non-legendary Pokémon I can see being used by me at some point. I will be getting one of the two first and then get the second a little while after. I'm not sure which will be my main, I'm thinking Black because I mostly prefer the version exclusives in White.

I posted my White team earlier in the thread so my Black team will be:

Spr_5b_503.png

The starter evolutions were rather unimpressive but Futachimaru is the best of the six. I'm not a fan of Daikenki but I do need a water type on my team. If I were to drop Daikenki in favour of another water type it would probably be Gamageroge or Swanna.

Spr_5b_547.png

This motherf*cker is off the god damn chain, *****. This guy is so bad *** no one can avoid his wrath. He is one of the best grass type Pokémon ever.

Spr_5b_523.png

I like electric types. I like zebras. I love this guy. He not only is a fantastic offensive force but looks good doing it too. Not only that but Zeburaika looks like it takes no sh*t from anybody.

Spr_5b_555.png

In all of my first games I have a fire type so Darmanitan fits the bill perfectly. I probably won't get those Daruma Mode Darmanitan but Sheer Force works too. It brings its STAB attacks up to a very high level, Fire Punch to 146.25. Hustle also works for Darumakka since I can just give it a accuracy boosting item.

Spr_5b_558.png

Damn, this guy is so awesome. It's a crab with a giant slab of sedimentary rock on its back. Whoever got the idea for this gets cool points from me.

Spr_5b_601.png

Klink is fantastic. I don't know how they are going to top Klink for its evolutions but I know they can. As someone above posted Klink can take on the last three gyms and three out of four of the Elite Four with ease. Great Pokémon. Great name. What more could you ask for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.