• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerBuneary

Run Away!
612.png

Ononokusu: That attack is insane, it has good defense and speed, and Kibago, admit it, is quite cute.
565.png

Abagoora: I love the high Attack and Defense, and it's my favorite fossil pokemon... ever.
637.png

Urugamosu: Bug/Fire is a cool combination, and its Special Attack is excellent.
604.png

Shibirudon: Quite possibly my favorite pokemon this gen. Electric + Levitate means no weaknesses, and it has very good, balanced stats. I'm going to have fun using this guy.
609.png

Shanderaa: Yes yes, everyone has one. But hey, I'd take a chandelier over a refridgerator any day :p Plus, the dual typing makes for even more Sp. Attack fun!
598.png

Nattorei: Maybe one of the most underrated pokemon in Isshu, at least in my opinion. It's got the best defense stats of any 5th gen pokemon (with the possible exception of Desukan), decent attack, and loads of resistances.

Last edited:
497.png

Smugleaf is just too awesome. Plus, I'm not too keen on the other grass types.

530.png

I love this dude. When it's base pokemon was revealed I knew he would be in my team. Shame he's fairly difficult to get.

565.png

I needed a water type, and this guy fits the bill perfectly!

569.png

My favourite Pokemon of this generation. Screw Muk, this dude is my favourite Poison type EVER. I love him.

596.png
OR
614.png

I may change depending on whether Thunder is a TM and if so, can he use it. If thunder is a TM, Spiderman is on my team. Compoundeyes means 95% accuracy Thunders. The flying gym would be SO easy :p If my worst fear is realised, then he'd be replaced with the polar bear :)

635.png
OR
628.png

This guy is dependant on if he can learn Fly or not. If he can, he's on the team. If not, I'd replace him with Wargle.

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
well... I have honestly had some conflicts in my planned team... so ill post all of them :)

Possible Pokemon Black Team

Starter: Jaroda/Daikenki - I always use the Water starter, but Hiyakki says otherwise with two water types, and Jaroda is honestly better than that stupid pig (fighting type failed him in my book
Musharna/Gochiruzeru: Both of these girls got my interest for a while, and im loving the designs
Zebraika: Shimama looks sooooo cool, and so does this zebra, but due to all the other cool pokemon, odds are he might not be used
Hiyakki/Mebukijika: They both look cool, but i dont want to type conflict with my starter, so it depends on the starter.
Warubiaru: He looks cool, and has an interesting type combo for my team
Hihidaruma: I wasnt quite sure i was gonna use this guy, but daruma mode made me think twice
Desukan/Shanderaa: Loved desukan since he was revealed, but shanderaa also took me by suprise
Gigigear: Just because
sorry for writing a load, its just all the pokemon look great, and i have a massive problem making teams

Also, Just wondering, when will the exclusive pokemon page be updated?

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
At the moment, I'm thinking...

Jaroda: Well, I always put my starter in my team. ^_^

Hiyakki: I always use a Water type in a team, and there aren't many new ones that appeal to me. That, and the monkey will be available quite early on.

Shanderaa: It's a cute floating chandelier. It's quite quirky. It's also one of the few Fire types I like.

Chirachiino: I was gonna use whatever Chillarmy evolved into anyways.

Dentula: It's a cute bug, and I reckon it will learn some interesting Electric and Bug moves.

Rankurusu: It's so cute! ^_^ The high level doesn't even bother me, as I'm getting Black. Yay for extra EXP!

Gelu

I'm thinking...
Emboar
Doryuzuu
Some Poison/Water/Grass type.

I generally only use three Pokemon.
And I'm OCD about the typing, but I could use either a grass or water type...
Or a poison type.
So I'm leaning on the mushroom (whose name evades me), but I'm still not too sure.

Last edited:

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
503.png

An awesome starter. Plus with a bit of a lack of good water types this gen (imo), he has to be in.

508.png

I was originally going to use Baffuron, but Muurando's line is available earlier and has a better movepool with very similar stats. And Yooterii is too cute to pass up.

523.png

Since I'm not packing a Grass type, I needed an Electric type to counter Water moves. Shimama is available early, so Zeburaika was a perfect choice.

530.png

Best Pokemon in the gen. Simply put, Doryuuzu or gtfo. *points to sig*

563.png

I always have either a Psychic, Ghost, or Dark type to pack Psychic and Shadow Ball. Desukan can more than likely learn Psychic by TM, and he's just an awesome Pokemon in general.

630.png

Well, I needed a Flying type, and my options were pretty slim. This here vulture has some decent typing, looks pretty cool, and has some nice stats to boot. The only problem is from what I can tell, it's pretty hard to get and it evolves super-late. If someone could clarify how exactly you get your hands on this thing, it'd be appreciated.

D*N

Musical Star
497.png

Smugleaf is just too awesome. Plus, I'm not too keen on the other grass types.

530.png

I love this dude. When it's base pokemon was revealed I knew he would be in my team. Shame he's fairly difficult to get.

565.png

I needed a water type, and this guy fits the bill perfectly!

569.png

My favourite Pokemon of this generation. Screw Muk, this dude is my favourite Poison type EVER. I love him.

596.png
OR
614.png

I may change depending on whether Thunder is a TM and if so, can he use it. If thunder is a TM, Spiderman is on my team. Compoundeyes means 95% accuracy Thunders. The flying gym would be SO easy :p If my worst fear is realised, then he'd be replaced with the polar bear :)

635.png
OR
628.png

This guy is dependant on if he can learn Fly or not. If he can, he's on the team. If not, I'd replace him with Wargle.

How is the mole hard to get?
And thunder is a Tm.

Sponge

My team will be:

1. Jaroda - Tsutaja was actually my least favourite starter at the beginning....but when I saw the final forms of Mijumaru and Pokabu it was Jaroda that I liked most.

2. Desukan - The second I saw it's backsprite I knew it would be on my team, and that still hasn't changed.

3. Rankurusu - Another pokemon I've wanted on my team since near the beginning

4. Swanna - I love the design of this pokemon, plus I'm going to need a Flyer and Surfer for my team.

Those 4 are the only pokemon I'm sure about. The ones I'm considering for the last two places:

Denchura (Bug/Electric)
Shiburidon (Electric)
Agirudaa (Bug)
Shanderaa (Ghost/Fire)
Dageki (Fighting)
Hihidaruma (Fire)
Baibanira (Ice)
Kojondo (Fighting)

So I have a good few options, I'd add the Fire/Bug but I heard you don't get that until really late....so I can't wait that long...

I have two slow pokemon, Desukan and Rankurusu so I didn't want any more slow pokemon.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
Jaroda
Shanderaa/Musharna
Zeburaika
Wargle/hydra dragon
Dark Leopard dude
Ghost/Water jellyfish dude

I'm still trying to edit it down. :/

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
My team is in my sig but my pokemon this time around are going to have regular attacks
500.png

Emboar-"Charboar"
-Fire Punch/Nitro Charge
-Brick Break/Hammer Arm
-Earthquake
-?

512.png

Yannaki
-Leech Seed
-Seed Bomb
-Thunderpunch
-?

521.png

Kenhorou-"Peak"
-Roost
-Facade
-Arial Ace/Sky Attack
-?

565.png

Abagoora
-Curse
-Rock SLide
-Aqua Jet
-?

563.png

Desukan
-Shadow Ball
-Power Gem/Thunderbolt
-?/Calm Mind
-?

553.png

Warubiaru
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-?

This is my team it isnt too planned out. Once I get more info it will be.

Last edited:

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
Since Black and White are supposed to be a "new start", I'm going to use a grass starter for the first time since RB.
497.png

And then, a Fire-type.
609.png

Then, round off the trio with a Water-type (with an excuse to spam Earthquake).
537.png

Next, the mandatory normal/flying.
521.png

Next, an excuse to spam Thunder.
596.png

Finally, round out the team with my favorite 5th-gen.
635.png

Last edited:

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
In my signature, also if any of these pokemon aren't in White please tell me so I don't buy the wrong version. Originally I was all Zekrom but Reshiram is really starting to grow on me. Also if I can't get the last 5 until really late in the game could you let me know.

I was thinking of maybe putting Zoroark in but I doubt I'll get the shiny beasts and celebi (I love having 4 game carts) unless they make it a wifi event. Oh well I'm sure alot of Zorua will be on the GTS, though the trades will be rediculous.

Icay4321

Just a quick question, did Serebii have to alter the Stats (lol, palindrome) on the 5th Gen Pokemon list? I'd like to know, because I thought that some of these were better than they are currently listed... When I found out their true Stats, I'll be making my team...

D*N

Musical Star
Just a quick question, did Serebii have to alter the Stats (lol, palindrome) on the 5th Gen Pokemon list? I'd like to know, because I thought that some of these were better than they are currently listed... When I found out their true Stats, I'll be making my team...

All stats are on main site.
And there is a help thread hea.

~Psycho~

~Psychopath~
isshu-pokemon-3.jpg

Tsutarja is my second favourite starter, so its obvious that I'd use it's evo.
isshu-pokemon-48.jpg

I rarely use a bug type so I thought that I might use one this gen.
isshu-pokemon-20.jpg

I'll end up trading fire monkey on to Black from my copy of White.
isshu-pokemon-16.jpg

I just like the look of this 'mon.
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

Looks powerful and cool.
isshu-pokemon-120.jpg

I just need an ice type...
May change if any of these are exclusive to White.

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

My favourite starter, looks powerful too.
isshu-pokemon-92.jpg

I like a form changing pokemon.
isshu-pokemon-79.jpg

SOO CUTE!! Possible HM slave? If not it will still be on my team.
isshu-pokemon-73.jpg

It just looks cool.
isshu-pokemon-59.jpg

Who can resist a RED CROCODILE?!
isshu-pokemon-115.jpg

Looks powerful...okay I've run out of reasons!
May change if any of these are exclusive to Black.

There are so many pokemon I want to use! I'll probably catch loads of them and rotate my team every once in a while.

ForeverFlame

503.png

Daikenki - I always go for the Water Starter first.

514.png

Baokki - I'll be needing this to take on the first gym, and to beat my rival's Jaroda.

553.png

Crocodick - I need a good Dark type, and this one can double as my Electric killer.

596.png

Denchura - Has the cutest pre-evolution ever. And it has Compoundeyes + Electric attacks. 95% Thunder? Yes please!

567.png

Aakeosu - The ultimate glass cannon. But regular gameplay has Hyper Potions, so I don't have to worry about its awful ability.

576.png

Gothlolitower - I'm a Gardevoir fanboy, so I feel obliged to have her on my team.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Considering I'm going to have Two Blacks and Three Whites(What, can I not have in three languages despite the lack of need?), I have put very little thought into a planned team in all but the White that I pre-ordered, and is currently in Memphis, Tennessee(Which is on the border of the state I live in).

503.png

After a long debate about which starter I was going to use, I finally decided upon Mijumaru. Why? Because Tsutarja doesn't appeal to me now that it won't gain a second type, and Pokabu becomes the third Fire/Fighting Starter. Totally unneeded.

596.png

Basically, its a why not kind of thing. Its basically a spider that, if you try to squish it, will shock you. Also, its Tension Ability is pretty awesome.

623.png

Basically, it just looks cool.

494.png

I really like its typing and its ability.

Now there are Four possible Pokémon that shall be on my team, and I haven't really decided upon which two.

571.png

I've liked it since it was revealed. Not to mention, I have the ability to get it both ways.

644.png

This is basically the sole reason I got White over Black.

635.png

It is both my favorite types, so it is a very large possibility. My only problems is the fact it first evolves at Lv.50, and then again at Lv.64. I just think those are rather high.

526.png

It just looks cool, and it is this generation's Golem, which I have taken a liking to in the past few months.

Icay4321

All stats are on main site.
And there is a help thread hea.

Wow, well, then welcome to Isshu, land of slow... I mean, really? Zeburaika, and effing Electric-Zebra Pokemon is slower than a Steel Mole... I'm surprised that it even exists, and wasn't devoured to distinction by Warubiaru. Ah, well.

Jaroduu- This is the only final evo that I like:/... so, yeah. (sorry! Mijumaru!)

Hihidaruma- I liked hm from the start, but I could've sworn that he was faster...

Hiyakki- Slow, but I'll get him for free... *shrugs*

Warubiaru- He's coool, and sadly, pretty fast, considering everybody else. Also, I love Meguroko!!^_^

Denchura- He's been one of my favorites since I saw the Sugimori Art, and he's really cool. Again, I could've sworn he was faster...

Wargle- He's looked cool since I saw him, and I need me a Flying uy.

Reshiram- I've liked him better than Zekrom, and I can't wait to use him.

EDIT: Btw, I know that the Stats have been changed, because Emonga had 103 for its Speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.