• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
^^ Kokoromori is a good addition, and apparently it doesn't actually evolve in the summer, there are people who are in Spring and had a Kokoromori at level 21 (I think).

It's a nice dual type, but you have Goruggo.

Uh... I'd suggest the Vulture, but you asked for one that evolves around 43. (Although,if the rumors are true, Wargle and Goruggo aren't in the same game...)

Jirachi Kidd

My Future Team:
513.png
>>>
514.png

559.png
>>>
560.png

574.png
>>>
575.png
>>>
576.png

610.png
>>>
611.png
>>>
612.png

624.png
>>>
625.png

621.png

Does anyone know where to catch these pokemon?

Last edited:
Who should I replace for the vulture? I might get my brother to trade me washibon, and I'm probably going to stick with the turtle just because I like having someone who knows surf with me at all times.

wargle or kenhorou are great flying/normal types =]

Aether13

So, to review my team:

1. Kari the Daikenki
2. Alder the Muraando
3. ??? the Zeburaika
4. ??? the Shanderaa
5. Red the Kirikizan
6. John the Wargle

Your team seems really good expect Muraando, if your just using it for Ice Fang I would take it off since Daikenki can probably learn an ice move. Maybe you could replace it for a grass pokemon to make your team a little more well rounded?

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Jaroda: Let's face it, he has the worst offensive stats (my preferred style, hit hard, hit fast and you won't have to worry about taking a hit) but he's just so awesome. Not sure on his moveset yet, His attacks will be based on the nature he gets, though I won't restart for a good one.

Warubiaru (The killer croc): The sequel to hippowdon, with the dark type the old boy was missing. Earthquake, Outrage, Crunch, and an undecided move for his set. Preferably with Overconfidence.

Sazando (Mr. Hydra): I loved him from the start and never stopped. I love all dragon types and pseudo legendaries so he was a must. Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower (if he can learn it), and Psychic (same as prior). A set that gives him 2 STABs and covers all his weaknesses.

Wargle (The Eagle): Fearow from hell on steroids laced with Chuck Norris' blood and tears. Brave Bird, Crush Claw, Superpower, Fly/something better after elite four. Encourage ability for sure, Superpower without stat loss (if not somebody tell me so i don't end up making myself lose).

Shibiruden (No weakness eel): If you need an explanation for this guy ... you know the rest. Crunch, Crush Claw, need suggestions for the other moves.

Shanderaa (the Chandelier): Epic typing, awesome special attack. Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, need suggestions. Not sure on the nature, though probobly Flame Body.

Last edited:

Goruggo

^^ Kokoromori is a good addition, and apparently it doesn't actually evolve in the summer, there are people who are in Spring and had a Kokoromori at level 21 (I think).

It's a nice dual type, but you have Goruggo.

Uh... I'd suggest the Vulture, but you asked for one that evolves around 43. (Although,if the rumors are true, Wargle and Goruggo aren't in the same game...)

Thank you for telling me about these rumors regarding Wargle and Goruggo. I shall get rid of Wargle and look for a 6th pokemon.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
You can see my Black team in my signature, but my White team (I fully intend to get both versions) is as follows:
Emboar: I prefer Daikenki just a bit more, but Emboar is still awesome, and it gets you a Yanappu. Plus my friend is probably choosing Mijumaru.
Yanakki: Easily one of the coolest pokemon ever! I am really loving this gen's grass types.
Swana: This pokemon is not completely ideal, but I still like it alot. It will serve as both my flyer and, if it can learn it, surfer.
Doryuuzu: Ground is one of my favorite types and this pokemon is way too cool to refuse. I don't really like the fact that it is still vulnerable to fire, though.
Denchura: I usually don't go with an electric type on my team, but again, this one is too cool to refuse.
Desukan: I would have chosen Shanderaa, but I already have Emboar, so Desukan is my second choice.

I would appreciate suggestions/criticism for both my White team above and my Black team below, please.

Grei

not the color

Where the hell did you hear this rumor? I don't ever remember hearing about Goruggo being a Version-exclusive. It's possible Wargle is (although I think that rumor may have been debunked) but I have heard nothing about Goruggo.

Eldin

Master of Steel
Planned Pokemon Black Team

Slot 1:
Fire-Emboar: My starter. Unlike the majority of the Forum haha, I find Emboar to be a fantastic new Poke. Despite his lack of original typing, he looks like he'll be a major tank, in-game wise. Definetly a force to be reckoned with during normal gameplay. I've always wanted a boar Pokemon too, and Emboar does a pretty decent job haha.

Slot 2:
Grass-Mebukijika: Definetly the coolest new Grass Pokemon this generation! Decent Attack and Speed stats, especially for a Grass Pokemon. He's also definetly on my team for aesthetic purposes. I love the additions of seasons, so why not have a Pokemon that's constantly changing!?

Slot 3:
Water-Abagoora: Definitely another tank. I love the way he looks. Definetly a risk for this Generation, especially with the addition of so many new Grass types, but I'm willing ot risk it. I may also consider Basurao for this spot. Slot open to suggestions!

Slot 4:
Ghost-Desukan: Favorite Pokemon this Generation! He's got great Defenses, and a decent Attack Stat, especially for a Ghost. I can't wait to use him. He's absolutely staying on my team. Mummy also has the potential to be devastating if used correctly.

Slot 5:
Flying-Kenhorou/Wargle: I can't really make up my mind for these two. Wargle is definetly stronger, but I'd prefer to be a little more original, and not use him like everyone else. I also love Kenhorou's Male Forme, definetly looks cool. Kenhorou doesn't have many options for Physical attacks though, but with unbreakable TM's, that's not so much of an issue anymore. Feel free to add your input for these two!

Slot 6:
???-Warubiaru/Kirikizan/Baffuron: I can't pick between these three. Warubiaru is a powerhouse. Great typing, great abilities, and great movepool. He also looks amazing. Right now, I'm leaning towards him. Next is Kirikizan, Steel and Dark, 4x weakness to fighting, but he's got great Attack, and a really nice movepool. And finally, Buffalon; I've always loved Tauros, and Baffuron is even cooler. His movepool isn't the best, but he's got really well rounded Stats, and definetly has potential. Obviously input is needed for this slot :).

cottageboy789

That was an extremely in-depth post. I see nothing wrong with your team.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Planned team in my signature, noticing a theme here? Yeah, I am obsessed with ghost types, and no I don't care if 4/6 of my team will have a weakness to dark and ghost.

The water/ghost because... Well, it's a ghost, and it's water. Not the best attacking stats, but with a modest nature, I'll have it be my surfer and what not.

Desuken, the sarcophagus... It's a freaking sarcophagus, and a good physical wall. I need it, I need it in my veins.

Shaderra, the Fire/Ghost... Dude, it's adorable, and it's a fire/ghost; monstrous 145 Sp. Attack, yes please.

Goruggo... I think, which is the Golem. It's a ghost/ground, ground is my second favorite type, need an attacker, enough said.

Kojondo, the fighting weasel. It has to be aesthetically, my favorite fighting pokemon to date, good stats and all.

Sazando, the Hydra thingy. Dark/Dragon, love the design, I am going to shark one or something and use it as my starter.

Pandycoon

Hihidaruma is a pretty good Fire-type, with his ridiculous Base Attack, and Nattorei is a good defensive pokemon for your grass type.

Thanks!
I actually like Nattorei. It has great defenses, just what my team is lacking. :D
But it's weak to fire, fortunately, I have Warubiaru and Daikenki!
And Hihidaruma sounds like fun, didn't want to use him, but you know, he's strong:)

boota212

Fudger-nutters
I decided to repost my team, since nobody commented on it last time. :( So, while this is an in-game team, not a competitive one, I still do appriciate so comment, weather negative (most likely to be said, because I picked this team by appearance alone...) or positive.​

My In-game (In no way will this be my competive team...unless these pokemon are better then I expect them to be) Pokemon White team (Also, they will all have nicknames...My nicknames just are a *bit* too lude though...):
BW_Fr_614.png
My first team member. I am a massive fan of Ice types and the fact that they made a Polar Bear is just great...AND HE HAS A BEARD. =D =D
Doryuuzu.png
My second team member, the ever popular mole pokemon. I really just enjoy him for his apperance....You really do have to enjoy him and his giant claws of doom.
Rankurusu.png
It's an udeveloped baby floating in lime jello, what's not to love about him? He's also a pychic type, which is always good.
Mijumaru_evolutions.jpg
I can't believe I almost forgot my starter. As amazing as this may sound, this is my first ever water type starter...and I've been playing since the first generation. Emboar just was far too bland for me though, so, I had to choose the ninja otter, Daikenki. (I couldn't find a picture of him by himself. C'mon Nintendo, isn't a LITTLE copy right infringement okay?)
BW_Fr_558.png
My genral rule with pokemon is, the stupider it looks, the more I desire it. So when I saw this little fella, you can believe how happy I was.
BW_Fr_609.png
My favorite fourth generation pokemon was Rotom (He was maniacal AND adorable, and I am not one for calling pokemon "cute.") and Shanderaa reminds me of him so much, I just had to place him on my team.
Also: While this may not be THE BEST way to pick a team, this is the way I've been choosing in-game teams since generation one. My mind frame is very simple when it comes to this. My competitive team is another story...Speaking of which, I may post that once I decide upon it.
Credit for images: Bulbapedia and Pokecharms

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Shandoora: Interesting combo, good special attack stat
Abagoora: I'm a fan of fossil pokemon, and I like this more than the archeopteryx
Denchura: Bug/Electric is an intereseting combo
Kojondo: Has better stats than roopushin
Kirikizan: Dark/Steel is something new, wanna try it
Sazando: Cool design

I'm not going to use any of the starters ever.

Grei

not the color
I would appreciate suggestions/criticism for both my White team above and my Black team below, please.

I think it's well-rounded, however I wonder why so few people are considering Hihidaruma. Hihidaruma trumps Kuitaran in a number of areas, and Hihidaruma's in-game ability Encourage powers up attacks and negates all 2ndary effects--including the bad ones like recoil, recharge, and stat reduction. Hihidaruma's base Attack is a whopping 140.

So you have a Fire-type with base 140 attack and with access to powered-up moves like Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, and Superpower, without the negative effects of those moves. That's a beast right there. Kuitaran, on the other hand, either eats it's berries too soon or absorbs Fire-type attacks and can dish out decent Fire-type moves among being a Stockpile Pokemon. Hihidaruma beats it out in a number of ways.

BlackEbony126

My current 1st level party that I want is: Mijumaru, Baoppu, Baby gothy-lolita thingy (cant remember the name...), and the knight-ish pokemon exclusive to black.
Need suggestions, current choices for last two are: Darumakki, Chillarmy, Shimama, and the ghost/ninja thingy

bleeding-chocobo

On Cloud Nine
I think it's well-rounded, however I wonder why so few people are considering Hihidaruma. Hihidaruma trumps Kuitaran in a number of areas, and Hihidaruma's in-game ability Encourage powers up attacks and negates all 2ndary effects--including the bad ones like recoil, recharge, and stat reduction. Hihidaruma's base Attack is a whopping 140.

So you have a Fire-type with base 140 attack and with access to powered-up moves like Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, and Superpower, without the negative effects of those moves. That's a beast right there. Kuitaran, on the other hand, either eats it's berries too soon or absorbs Fire-type attacks and can dish out decent Fire-type moves among being a Stockpile Pokemon. Hihidaruma beats it out in a number of ways.

I'd love to use Hihdaruma, but I'm not sure which Pokemon I should replace it with on my team. :/ Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.