• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Hmm Im curious to see what people would suggest here.
Say I have these 5 Pokemon:
497.png
573.png
593.png
560.png
196.png
(from Dream World game)

What would you recommend as a 6th? (please dont recommend a dragon or fighting type though)

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
497.png
Royaleaf the Jaroda
537.png
Wart the Gamegeroge
539.png
Chopsticks the Dageki
587.png
Glowdent the Emonga
609.png
Kerzegeist the Shanderaa
625.png
Proto the Kirikizan

Last edited:

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
497.png
573.png
593.png
560.png
196.png
(from Dream World game)

What would you recommend as a 6th? (please dont recommend a dragon or fighting type though)

A Ground type would be good, seeing how Electric types seem to dominate this gen. Doryuuzu or Warubiaru are good options, or you could also use Gigaiasu and teach it a Ground move like Earthquake.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
A Ground type would be good, seeing how Electric types seem to dominate this gen. Doryuuzu or Warubiaru are good options, or you could also use Gigaiasu and teach it a Ground move like Earthquake.

Oh that's a very good point, I'll look into them.

The electric type has been nerfed actually, the new item Rechargable Battery ( Raises Attack one stage when hit by an Electric attack) + the fact that lightingrod has been changed, and motor boost has been given to more pokemon.

But I have to say that a ground type is indeed a good choice, and if you were talking about in-game than ^ does not apply:p

EmaSkye

Ace Attorney Trainer
My ideal team (not sure which I game I want yet, but I'll probably get Black since Erufuun is in that one)

503.png
547.png
567.png
606.png
609.png
620.png

1PokemonAddict

Experienced Trainer
I already posted earlier.. but I wanna know what lvl they evolve & when I can catch them. Check the sig for the team.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Okay, so I've changed both my teams. The Black one is still in the signature, and the White one is below:
Emboar: Still my starter. No need to change that.
Yanakki: Again, don't fix what isn't broken.
Wargle: This one is new. It was on my Black team until I found out that it is a White exclusive.
Gamageroge: This takes Swana's place. It was tough to decide between Abagoora and Gamageroge, but Gamageroge gets electric immunity. Now that I split Swana in two, you can tell that one of my extra pokemon had to go.
Doryuuzu: I know I already have anoher ground type now, but I really like Doryuuzu and I know he'll get plenty of use. it isn't unlike me to put two of my favorite type on a team.
Denchura: Yep, Desukan is out. Let's face it, Ghost isn't that useful when tons of pokemon can learn dark moves, and I like Denchura just a bit more than Desukan.
Feel free to comment on both of my new teams. I would appreciate it.

This post was probably overlooked because it is from pretty early this morning, but can I get some feedback, please? If you're wondering what it was changed from, I replacd Wargle with Aakeosu on Black, and Kuitaran with Shanderaa on Black. On White I replaced Swana and Desukan with Gamageroge and Wargle.

Torpoleon

I've decided to have Muurando fit the last slot. I've thought of most of my Pokémon's Moves. When I know all their final movesets and held items, I'll post here what everything will be when finalized.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
The electric type has been nerfed actually, the new item Rechargable Battery ( Raises Attack one stage when hit by an Electric attack) + the fact that lightingrod has been changed, and motor boost has been given to more pokemon.

But I have to say that a ground type is indeed a good choice, and if you were talking about in-game than ^ does not apply:p

Yeah, and consider some of the new Electric types. We have Shiburidon with its Levitate shenanigans, Denchura with its 95% Thunder, and Zeburaika who seems to be quite popular.

On another note, I made a new team for my other version. Thoughts would be appreciated.

497.png

Altaclasse: Jaroda
My second favorite starter, so he gets the spot by default.

526.png
OR
553.png

Jailkeeper: Gigaiasu or Dominator: Warubiaru
I can't seem to decide here. I really want both but I know having both a Rock type and a Ground type with similar-ish move capabilities is sort of dumb. I absolutely love them both.

569.png

Asbestos: Dasutodasu
Easily the strangest Pokemon in the Isshu dex. I love the Poison type, however I've never been able to use a straight Poison type for very long without it being outclassed by other Pokemon in most situations, and it becomes a hinderance rather than an asset. But I really want to try, and Dasutodasu is a great place to start.

565.png

Stonewall: Abagoora
The coolest Water type in the gen next to Daikenki. They're really the only 2 Waters in this gen I like, so I had to use him. I was considering Basurao but I decided to go for this guy for his great Physical stats. Typing is meh but whatever.

528.png

Nosferatu: Kokoromori
Available early, learns Fly, stats are okay but not amazing. It is pretty fast though.

As for my 6th member, I'm really tempted to use both Gigaiasu and Warubiaru but I know it's probably not a great idea. I've considered using Gigigear, Zeburaika, Shanderaa, and Iwaparesu, but none of them really seem to jump out at me. Thoughts for a 6th member would be greatly appreciated.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Yeah, and consider some of the new Electric types. We have Shiburidon with its Levitate shenanigans, Denchura with its 95% Thunder, and Zeburaika who seems to be quite popular.

On another note, I made a new team for my other version. Thoughts would be appreciated.

497.png

Altaclasse: Jaroda
My second favorite starter, so he gets the spot by default.

526.png
OR
553.png

Jailkeeper: Gigaiasu or Dominator: Warubiaru
I can't seem to decide here. I really want both but I know having both a Rock type and a Ground type with similar-ish move capabilities is sort of dumb. I absolutely love them both.

569.png

Asbestos: Dasutodasu
Easily the strangest Pokemon in the Isshu dex. I love the Poison type, however I've never been able to use a straight Poison type for very long without it being outclassed by other Pokemon in most situations, and it becomes a hinderance rather than an asset. But I really want to try, and Dasutodasu is a great place to start.

565.png

Stonewall: Abagoora
The coolest Water type in the gen next to Daikenki. They're really the only 2 Waters in this gen I like, so I had to use him. I was considering Basurao but I decided to go for this guy for his great Physical stats. Typing is meh but whatever.

528.png

Nosferatu: Kokoromori
Available early, learns Fly, stats are okay but not amazing. It is pretty fast though.

As for my 6th member, I'm really tempted to use both Gigaiasu and Warubiaru but I know it's probably not a great idea. I've considered using Gigigear, Zeburaika, Shanderaa, and Iwaparesu, but none of them really seem to jump out at me. Thoughts for a 6th member would be greatly appreciated.

Use Warubiaru instead of Gigaiasu. The sixth member should be a fire type. Hihidaruma and Shanderaa are best.

Actually, I don't really like Aakeosu that much. Any suggestions for better flyers in Black?

get a mamepato :]
1. You can find it early in game (route 3)
2. final evolution is at 32 (early compared to most)
3. Has decent attack and speed
4. learns sky attack when fully evolved

or you can trade for Wargle ",

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
497.png
573.png
593.png
560.png
196.png
(from Dream World game)

I would say this one ---->
586.png
because I like it and it looks cool... ya I'm not much help.... anyway I like the team I chose because ya they look cool... haha this gen rocks

Omastar

Water Type Trainer
Well, since i thought Basuroa would have a beast evolution, it has left a gapping holl in my master plan. the only pokemon i have decided is Warubiaru, and am heavily leaning toward Gear, Shibrudon, and Urugamosu. Shandera and abagoora swirl uncertainly in my brain along with my thoughts over a grass or water starter (fire is out) can someone help me please?

Icay4321

Pokemon White Team
Jaroda
497.png

In my opinion, the only Starter that wasn't killed by its Evo, so it had to go on here.t

Hiyakki
516.png

Free Pokemon with the bonus of not sucking in Stats. Win.

Denchura
596.png

One of those Pokemon that you loved from the start. And 95 accuracy Thunder with a couple of other cool moves make for an excellent choice.

Hihidaruma
555.png

See above.

Warubiaru
553.png

See above, or see 2 above. But either way, the message is the same.

Wargle
628.png

Wow -_- this is repetitive, see above, again.

Pokemon Black Team
Daikenki
503.png

My buddy and I decided that we would work it out that we would be able to get all the Starters between the two of us, and since we both decided to get Tsutarja for at least one of them, we split up the other two by the ones that we wanted. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not too keen on this guy's looks, but I really loved Mijumaru, so I went with this guy.

Baokki
514.png

Similar to Hiyakki, except that otherwise, my team would be missing one of the two Fire-apes of this Gen.

Zeburaika
523.png

In the effort to keep my incontinuity between the two games going, I decided to go with this guy. He actually has a good movepool, supposing that Nitro Charge is Physical. And even if it isn't strong, it still helps with getting some pretty good sweeping going.

Kojondo
showpos...&postcount=400

This thing is like some sort of really cool cat thing. I love it, and I had needed to get rid of Basurao, but I really like this thing. It's so cool, and is very good, competitively.

Aekeosu
567.png

This guy is going to be a beast. I can't wait to have him on my team.

Mebukijika
586.png

I like this guy, a lot. Plus, I needed a Grass-Type.

Comment if you want.

Last edited:

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I would say this one ---->
586.png
because I like it and it looks cool... ya I'm not much help.... anyway I like the team I chose because ya they look cool... haha this gen rocks

Thanks! But I've decided that my last team member will be
547.png
since... well, it was love at first sight. Who could not love Erufuun??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.