• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

Well, actually, I think it is ugly as $#!+, and quite frankly, I think it'll take more hits than it should give. Too slow, and not quite bulky enough, I don't think.

Wow, I just read that, and sorry. Didn't mean for it to sound like I meant to take a dump on your suggestion. I just don't like the way it looks, and I think it'll end up like Rampardos did last Gen... Anyway, I web with Kojondo in case any of you didn't look. It looks really awesome, has amazing stats, and is underappreciated. Oh, and did I mention it looks like a freaking praying Jedi cat? Yeah, let that one sink in for ya.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I'm actually surprised about how much I like some of these Pokemon, since in the beginning I thought they were all pretty... ugly. Although for all the ones that I like, I REALLY like them, but the ones that I think are pretty ugly outweigh the cool looking ones. But I know they'll grow on me in time, so whatever.

510.png
537.png
545.png
598.png
614.png
620.png
587.png

Leperasudu: I loved Delcatty in 3rd gen, I loved Purugly in 4th gen, and I LOVE Leperasudu this gen. It's so cool looking, plus it's a dark type.
Gamageroge: At first I didn't like it, but it's actually really cool looking. And out of the lack of water type Pokemon, I suppose it's the one I like the best. But I hate the first Pokemon in its evolution chain =/
Pendoraa: I never really use Bug or Poison types, and it kind of looks like something that would be over used, but I don't care because I love this Pokemon! But I think I like the middle stage evolution the best, too bad I'll have to evolve it.
Nattorei: It's grass, it's steel, and it looks amazing.
Tsunbeaa: It's a polar bear! I've been wanting a Polar Bear for so long now, and it's so cool looking! Plus it's a pure ice type, and Kumashun is so cute.
Kojondo: I rarely ever use fighting types (aside from Medicham), but this one has such an interesting design that I was immediately drawn to it.
Emonga: I normally hate the pika-clones but for some reason I fell in love with Emonga. The only thing I don't like about it is that it can't learn fly, and I always need a flyer for my game, but honestly all the Pokemon that can learn fly are ugly. Whatever =/

So I know there are 7 Pokemon there; I still can't narrow it down. But I have until the spring, so this will probably change by then.

534.png

I really want to use Roopushin, but I already have Kojondo as my fighting type. The only reason I decided on Kojondo instead of Roopushin is that Roopushin evolves by trading, which is always a hassle. Oh well. But if it weren't for that I might have picked him over Kojondo. Oh, and thanks for floatzel.net and pokejungle.net for the sprites.

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Well you don't really have any defense against a water type, and if said water type knew an ice attack almost your whole team would fall. An electric type could replace something on your team.

That has definitely crossed my mind.

Both Zebraika and Dentula are on my back-up list. Maybe I should replace Gorog for Zebraika.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
so for my white team, looks like i wont be getting some of them for awhile.

zekrom is after e4, abagoora is ancient castle (dont know how far in that is), and urugamosu is from an egg at route 18.

any suggestions for who i could use as temporary team members until i get those 3? i dont wanna go thru half the game with half a team.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Rather than Gorog I would replace Rankurusu, because there isn't much need for a psychic type with Kenhourou around, and Gorog's ghost type is more useful, plus ground is always great in my opinion. I can see how you would want to keep Rankurusu for its appearance, though. I like it too, it just doesn't seem as necessary as an electric type.

someone help me pweez :)

You've got two pokemon with a grass weakness: Gamageroge and Warubairu

You've got two pokemon with a water weakness: Aakeosu and Emboar

You've got two pokemon with a flying weakness: Yanakki and Emboar

However, you also have two pokemon with a grass strength: Aakeosu and Emboar

And a pokemon with a water strength: Yanakki

I'd probably suggest either switching out your Baffuron or Warubairu for an Electric type.

Kogarasumaru

Pokemon Black

503.png

573.png

514.png

635.png

553.png

OR
http://i55.*******.com/16hq5ja.jpg

596.png

OR
604.png

Pokemon White

500.png

612.png

512.png

581.png

565.png

523.png

Comments and suggestions plz, need help to decide if I should use Denchura or Shibirudon and if I should use Warubiaru or Doryuuzu.

Last edited:

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
My idea is:

497.png

Jarooda

528.png

Kokoromori

537.png

Gamageroge

609.png

Chandela

596.png

Dentula

553.png

Warubiaru

Rock/Ice are strong against half of them, while 6 types are strong against at least 2. But also, there are resistances to Ground, Electric, Fighting, Normal, Psychic and 1/4 Bug. I think half of the team specializes in the Speed stat.

There are flaws in my planned team (like two Ground types), I know, but I play for fun and use the Pokemon I like. Though I try to make sure they can at least defeat most, if not all, types somehow.

I also tried to keep it to Pokemon you meet relatively early. I don't want to change my team halfway through the game. Zekrom is not on my team since you don't get him until, technically, post-game.

Last edited:

Blastoise888

The Heaven's Trainer
My Tentative Black Team:

Daikenki:
503.png

I was really thinking I was going to use the grass starter when I first saw them but when I saw the final evolutions I liked the Water one better so he is my choice. I wish he was bipedal and looked a bit different but I like his design nonetheless. I honestly chose him because of the Samurai theme with him and I love Samurais and other things like that which leads to my next two pokemon on my team.

Agirudaa:
617.png

Ah Agirudaa is one of my favorite if not my favorite new pokemon of Generation V I just love his look it is so freaking awesome. Actually he is my favorite shiny pokemon of this generation and one of my favorite bug types too. I love his speed stat and that he looks like a Ninja go like a silent assassin and wipe pokemon out. I love Ninja's too so this just makes him so awesome to me.

Shubarugo:
589.png

The Knight Pokemon I was sold the second I saw him too. I love the Bug/Steel typing because of the one weakness he has and the loads of resistances. He speed might be slow but his defenses and attack stats appeal to me so I hope to make good use of him. I love Knights too so that just makes him even more awesome especially with the other two I mentioned.

Sazando:
635.png

I have an affinity with Darkness and Dragons so when there was a Dark/Dragon type revealed I am so there. The 3-Head look to him reminds me of Scizor and Megadramon from Digimon so I actually really like how he looks. He has good stats and a good move pool so a lot to like here well atleast too me. I loved the Dragon type so with my Samurai, Ninja and Knight why not throw a Dragon in.

Aakeosu:
567.png

Ok just the fact that Gamefreak actually looked at what an Archaeopteryx is and made it into a Pokemon is freaking awesome! I always loved looking into Dinosaurs/Prehistoric Animals when I was younger and the Archaeopteryx is one of my favorite Prehistoric Animals next to the Dimetrodon. So I am training him based on the fact that he is based on the First Bird that and I love his typing and stats. Sure his ability is hindering but I still really like him. Ok he doesn't fit the Fantasy Element of the other 4 but like him a lot.

Dageki:
539.png

Ok I saw him and thought his crystalline fighting black belt look was just totally sweet and no offense to Hitmonchan the Gi is a much better look for a Fighting Type Pokemon. I love the fighting type and humanoid looking Pokemon so he looked right up my alley. Good Move Pool and Stats well I just overall really like him. So he is my Black Belt in my Final Fantasy Class type Pokemon Team

Samurai, Ninja, Knight, Dragon, Black Belt and Archaeopteryx well the last one is kind of weird but so am I =)

I also have some others I was thinking of using if some of these don't work out though like:

Warubiaru
Kirikizan
Gorog
Zekrom
Genosect

The Legendaries are for my in-game team more than competively if I use them.

Can anyone help with a sp.atk set for my Suzando the dark/dragon. and a Phy.atk for my Digineki(muji3) please and thank you

well dragon pulse and dark pulse (use TM) are a must. Then Draco metor is a nice addition (move tutor) and lastly flamethrower (tm) to cover ice and bug wekaness =]

1PokemonAddict

Experienced Trainer
Daikenki- THIS GUY IS BEAST, I mean look at him. Originally I had Mijumaru was ugly but once I saw his first evo I fell in love. But then when I found out my water/fighting dreams were crushed I thought Pokabu would be my pick. But I did a comlete 180, I love this guy. His concept idea is superb.

Leperasudu- Great design and by the looks of it a dark-type will be helpful in the elite 4. Plus Ive always wanted a lepaord. (Spelling?) Hopefully this guys movepool is up to par with his design.

Denchura- On a normal day I wouldnt consider a bug-type on my team even though Im not a competitive battler I still like to be able to actually COMPLETE THE GAME! (Shocker eh ?) Hahah, but with bug-types I always thought I would have problems doing that. Nevertheless Im trying it out and since I need an electric type to eliminate some of my teams weaknesses, I thought he was a good choice.

Kenhorou- BEAST. That is all I can say. I always chose the regional bird so when I saw this guy I was impressed. Hopefully his movepool is good. Since Staraptor was a vital part of my team I hope my Kenhorou will be to.

Hihidaruma- Hard choice here.. originally the fire spot on my team was gonna go to Baoppu's evo until I saw his design. Then I decided this big guy, plus I like his pre-evo. He has a great movepool and base attack that will blow your mind. I expect quite a few wins with this lil guy under my belt.

Tsunbear- Eheheh.. last one. Well at first I HATED this guy. (As I did most of the new mons.) Ive always wanted a polar bear but didn't vision it anything like this.. until now. I actually couldve never dreamt anything like this. Thats why at first I didnt like it. But now Im a big fan and pretty sure it can holds its own ground on my team.

Needless to say I actually like majority of the Pokemon this gen now.

Thoughs, opinions?

1PokemonAddict. :)

Last edited:

D*N

Musical Star
Rate my team:
Jarodaa ( gras)
Musharna ( psychic)
Kenhorou ( normal/flying) later replaced with Wargle ( normal/flying)
Denchura ( bug/electric)
Burunkeru ( water/ghost)
Shanderaa ( ghost/fire)
Kojondo ( fight) ( extra)

...I lost the game.
I WON the game. Yeah, I DO know what it iz. I found a miraculous way to win. Just search around and you may find it. I am now free!!! Yipee! And don't know say "It's impossible to win the game" because technically, it's to do with the mind. If you feel smug when you see the words "THE GAME" then you are officially winning.

Anyway, back on topic, is nobody going to "rate" my teams? I'll end up getting Gray too, so I'll reset my white when I do with a different team.

My White AND Gray team:
My Team for White:
Otto (Male)
503.png

Moveset: Hydro Pump, Megahorn, Blizzard, Surf- Will not change. There is absolutely no way I'm getting rid of that beautiful moveset, so don't even try to convince me.
This Gen, I surprisingly didn't prefer the Fire starter. I always have in the past, with Water usually coming second followed by the-type-I-never-use-cos-I-can-use-water-and-electric-instead (Grass type). However, seeing as I LOVE otters (as in, they're my second favourite animal EVER) I obviously prefered Mijumaru. This only increased when I saw his Evolutions, even if my first reaction was disgust. I now have grown to love the design and it has a typical Water type's Moveset (Water, Water, Ice, Other type) making it perfect for my needs.

Chiro (Male)
528.png

Moveset: Psychic, Psycho Shock, Air Slash, Energy Ball.- Again, will not change. I always have two moves of the Pokemon's main type, one really strong but with major side-effects, the other as a spare one. Although Psychic has little side-effects, I really want to use Psycho Shock. Psycho shocks' base power is 80, btw.
As soon as I saw Koromori's design properly (in CoroCoro), I loved it. I loved its happy, cute look. Then, when I set eyes upon Kokoromori, its evolution, I was immediately sure that I was going to use it, especially considering its handy Typing. Chiro will be the second Pokemon for my final team that I catch, although I will be using Baoppu in the early stages of the game, if only to have that type advantage over Dento. While I am at this point, I may as well mention that I will be catching all the Pokemon available when they're available, and I'll keep the best ones in my team until my final team is available. For this reason, I am likely to have Shimama and Zeburaika in my team for a while due to Bachuru's unavailability close to the start of the game.
I have given Kokoromori Energy Ball for a very good reason. because of my dislike for Grass Pokemon, I am constantly in need in all my teams for a Pokemon to take out those pesky Water/Ground types that come up every gen since Swampert was created. Seeing as Kokoromori can learn this via TM, he is ideal for this role. Add onto that the fact that Earthquake cannot hit him and you have a good Moveset there.

Pillar (Male)
534.png

Moveset: Focus Punch, Superpower, Stone Edge, Strength- Not changing! I took into account some stuff that gilgari had to say, but why give Roopushin a move that's LESS powerful than Superpower or Focus Punch? Plus, Roopushin cannot learn an Elemental punch or Swords Dance. Those are pretty redundant.
Every gen, I like to have a Fighting type. Fortunately, the past couple of gens I've had my Fire starter to do that job for me, but this Gen I cannot do that any more, so I am resorting to Dookora and its evos (Haha, RESORTING. HECK, I LOVE these guys!). With a good movepool with (to my pleasure) some nice Rock moves, this is going to be a good, solid Pokemon for my team. Plus, it's available early on! My third Pokemon for my final team that i will be able to catch.

Alistair (Male)
553.png

Moveset: Outrage, Earthquake, Trickery, Dragon Claw- Is in now way evar going to change. I will need Dragon Claw for the Elite four. Plus the rest is too good.
Since I discovered the beats that is Hippowdon, I've decided that a Ground type is a necessity for me. Ground/Dark is a fantastic typing, especially seeing as it gives a potential for more Dark moves than Bite and Crunch. I loved Meguroko's design upon seeing it, and when I saw its evos, I was certain I wanted it. Serebii hasn't put this is Warubiaru's dex as it's a new an unconfirmed move as of yet, but Warubiaru learns Trickery at level 42. Trickery has a base power of 95 according to a post on Smogon ([M492]Trickery: Physical Dark PP: 15 Power: 95 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: The higher the Target's attack stat, the more damage it deals.), and when you consider in STAB and the fact that the stronger the attack of the foe, the stronger the move, this move makes for a devastator.
To my delight, I discovered my Dragon killer at this point. Warubiaru learns outrage at level 60, and can also learn Dragon Claw via TM. I was particularly happy about that when I saw it. outrage is a great move, I've Spammed it twice now in past games. In my Emerald, which I'm still trying to complete, I had a training disaster and got bored of it. So I brought in Rayquaza and Spammed the elite four with Outrage. I usually get until halfway through the Champion battle before dying.
The second time is much more recently, in HGSS. Kanghaskan this time. it wasn't so much of an ultimate Spam this time, due to the fact that my Kanghaskan was still at the same level as my other Pokemon, but when it came to Lance, I destroyed his Dragonites in quick succession with it. I won't get to pulverise Iris or the Elite four with this due to the fact that I won't be at level 60 when I get to them, but when I do get it, boy is there going to be some fun. Mind you, I still have dragon Claw to give to him before I get Outrage, and that's good enough to use against the Elite four if I need to.

Dolly (Female)
555.png

Main Gameplay moveset: Belly Drum, Superpower, Flare Blitz, Earthquake- That's a Nasty moveset to face. Maximized attack, all Physical moves, will all do some serious damage. Add Encourage on to that, and the foe will be dead in one move. The only problem with this moveset is that there are to moves that inflict damage t the user. If only Hihidaruma could have Blaze...
Daruma Mode Moveset: Overheat, Focus Blast, Sunny day, Solarbeam- No way is it gonna change. Sunny Day powers up Overheat, and makes Solarbeam available quicker too. Solarbeam is there to cover weaknesses. Focus Blast is in there cos it's a ****ing good move. And to be honest, I don't care about Overheat's negative stuff. It'll kill a foe in one with all the other stuff going on.
I actually much prefer Baokki's design to Hihidaruma. That's why I will diligently keep Baoppu in my team until I can be bothered to go fetch a Darumakka from the desert. But Baokki's woeful moveset has forced me into Hihidaruma. Mind you, don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Hihidaruma, and I am going to love using him so much! I will start with a normal Encourage Hihidaruma, but as soon as I complete the main game, I'm switching to a Daruma Mode one. My movesets that I have planned are vicious when you actually look at them, and most moves will kill a foe in one, except if that foe has Sturdy (That's going to be so annoying).

Arachne/Sparky (Female/Male [I haven't decided which I want yet :(]
596.png

Moveset: Thunder, Discharge, Bug Buzz, Poison Jab- Not changing. just saying.
I seriously hope Bachuru is available early on, cos I love this Pokemon. Bug/Electric is such a great Typing, I'm glad they finally got off their ***es and made something interesting. This Gen is the one with the most Electric Pokemon with a secondary typing! It has a MAZZIVE FOUR! Whoa, steady on there! LOL, sorry, I'm slightly crazy. But I'm really excited about it. They've somehow manged the seemingly impossible task of making a Spider look cute. Both of them look cute, but Especially Bachuru. AWWW.....
Yeah, I'm rambling. But seriously, its moveset if really nice. This gal can take down quite a few Pokemon. And it can learn Thunder. I'm really pleased about this.

My second white playthrough team:
500.png
- Hogan- Flare Blitz, Brick break, Head Smash, Flamethrower
521.png
- The Mask- Sky attack, Fly, Giga Impact, Facade
565.png
- Shelly- Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Surf, Boiling Water
614.png
- Vanilla- Sheer cold, Hail, Blizzard, Thrash
618.png
- Maggie- Rain Dance, Earthquake, Thunder, Muddy water
625.png
- Sammy- Guillotine, X-scissor, Iron head, Night Slash
I'm likely to send out Vanilla first most of the time, so she can use hail and get the party started. That way, any Sturdy Pokemon won't be able to survive (YAY!). Then when she fails to beat all the Pokes with Blizzard or Sheer cold, I'll send in Sammy. Guilotine! Then, I'll bring in Hogan for fun, who'll destroy a few HP, and then I will bring in Maggie. Maggie, interestingly, is probably my most powerful pokemon for this team. If it had had an evo, I would have been seriously considering it for my main team. But I'm not a huge fan of un-evolving pokes, even though I used two in my Hoenn team. Maggie will set up with Rain Dance, and then Fissure, Thunder or Muddy Water to her heart's content. Finally, I'll send in Abagoora who will get powered up from Rain Dance. Yeah. That probably won't be my strategy for all battles.

Last edited:

Meganium

Considering a new team everyday now, I just can't keep my mind off of it. I know I'm getting the White version because I dig Zekrom and Wargle.

Jaroda
Denchura
Kojondo
Gamagerorge
Wargle
Ononokusu

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Jaroda (Female) {Boa}
Coil
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Dragon Tail

Burunkeru (Male) {Niggy}
Surf
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Dive

Kojondo {?} [Ability-Regeneration]
U-Turn
Force Palm
Rock Slide (Rock Tomb)
Reversal / Dig

My White team so far. If Kojondo gets Dig then they'll cover all types between them. I really want him/her to have Reversal though.

With that in mind, suggestions are welcome for everything from HM slaves to someone to use a fudging ground move. *does not like this gens ground types*

Last edited:
Jaroda (Female) {Boa}
Coil
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Dragon Tail

Burunkeru (Male) {Niggy}
Surf
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Dive

Kojondo {?} [Ability-Regeneration]
U-Turn
Force Palm
Rock Slide (Rock Tomb)
Reversal / Dig

My White team so far. If Kojondo gets Dig then they'll cover all types between them. I really want him/her to have Reversal though.

With that in mind, suggestions are welcome for everything from HM slaves to someone to use a fudging ground move. *does not like this gens ground types*
Nice team! Ok, now the serious advice. You could do with a better Dragon move IMO, and a Dark type too, so Warubiaru would be good. Give him Earthquake, Trickery, Outrage and Swagger or Sandstorm to annoy the foe a bit.
HM Slaves (I got two): Swana with Surf, Dive, Fly and Giga Impact. I think it's a good idea with HM slaves to give them something good so they can hold their own if your other pokes all faint.
Second HM Slave: Miruhoggu with Strength, Cut, Rock Smash and Giga impact (Again)

D*N

Musical Star
I WON the game. Yeah, I DO know what it iz. I found a miraculous way to win. Just search around and you may find it. I am now free!!! Yipee! And don't know say "It's impossible to win the game" because technically, it's to do with the mind. If you feel smug when you see the words "THE GAME" then you are officially winning.

Anyway, back on topic, is nobody going to "rate" my teams? I'll end up getting Gray too, so I'll reset my white when I do with a different team.

My White AND Gray team:
My Team for White:
Otto (Male)
503.png

Moveset: Hydro Pump, Megahorn, Blizzard, Surf- Will not change. There is absolutely no way I'm getting rid of that beautiful moveset, so don't even try to convince me.
This Gen, I surprisingly didn't prefer the Fire starter. I always have in the past, with Water usually coming second followed by the-type-I-never-use-cos-I-can-use-water-and-electric-instead (Grass type). However, seeing as I LOVE otters (as in, they're my second favourite animal EVER) I obviously prefered Mijumaru. This only increased when I saw his Evolutions, even if my first reaction was disgust. I now have grown to love the design and it has a typical Water type's Moveset (Water, Water, Ice, Other type) making it perfect for my needs.

Chiro (Male)
528.png

Moveset: Psychic, Psycho Shock, Air Slash, Energy Ball.- Again, will not change. I always have two moves of the Pokemon's main type, one really strong but with major side-effects, the other as a spare one. Although Psychic has little side-effects, I really want to use Psycho Shock. Psycho shocks' base power is 80, btw.
As soon as I saw Koromori's design properly (in CoroCoro), I loved it. I loved its happy, cute look. Then, when I set eyes upon Kokoromori, its evolution, I was immediately sure that I was going to use it, especially considering its handy Typing. Chiro will be the second Pokemon for my final team that I catch, although I will be using Baoppu in the early stages of the game, if only to have that type advantage over Dento. While I am at this point, I may as well mention that I will be catching all the Pokemon available when they're available, and I'll keep the best ones in my team until my final team is available. For this reason, I am likely to have Shimama and Zeburaika in my team for a while due to Bachuru's unavailability close to the start of the game.
I have given Kokoromori Energy Ball for a very good reason. because of my dislike for Grass Pokemon, I am constantly in need in all my teams for a Pokemon to take out those pesky Water/Ground types that come up every gen since Swampert was created. Seeing as Kokoromori can learn this via TM, he is ideal for this role. Add onto that the fact that Earthquake cannot hit him and you have a good Moveset there.

Pillar (Male)
534.png

Moveset: Focus Punch, Superpower, Stone Edge, Strength- Not changing! I took into account some stuff that gilgari had to say, but why give Roopushin a move that's LESS powerful than Superpower or Focus Punch? Plus, Roopushin cannot learn an Elemental punch or Swords Dance. Those are pretty redundant.
Every gen, I like to have a Fighting type. Fortunately, the past couple of gens I've had my Fire starter to do that job for me, but this Gen I cannot do that any more, so I am resorting to Dookora and its evos (Haha, RESORTING. HECK, I LOVE these guys!). With a good movepool with (to my pleasure) some nice Rock moves, this is going to be a good, solid Pokemon for my team. Plus, it's available early on! My third Pokemon for my final team that i will be able to catch.

Alistair (Male)
553.png

Moveset: Outrage, Earthquake, Trickery, Dragon Claw- Is in now way evar going to change. I will need Dragon Claw for the Elite four. Plus the rest is too good.
Since I discovered the beats that is Hippowdon, I've decided that a Ground type is a necessity for me. Ground/Dark is a fantastic typing, especially seeing as it gives a potential for more Dark moves than Bite and Crunch. I loved Meguroko's design upon seeing it, and when I saw its evos, I was certain I wanted it. Serebii hasn't put this is Warubiaru's dex as it's a new an unconfirmed move as of yet, but Warubiaru learns Trickery at level 42. Trickery has a base power of 95 according to a post on Smogon ([M492]Trickery: Physical Dark PP: 15 Power: 95 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: The higher the Target's attack stat, the more damage it deals.), and when you consider in STAB and the fact that the stronger the attack of the foe, the stronger the move, this move makes for a devastator.
To my delight, I discovered my Dragon killer at this point. Warubiaru learns outrage at level 60, and can also learn Dragon Claw via TM. I was particularly happy about that when I saw it. outrage is a great move, I've Spammed it twice now in past games. In my Emerald, which I'm still trying to complete, I had a training disaster and got bored of it. So I brought in Rayquaza and Spammed the elite four with Outrage. I usually get until halfway through the Champion battle before dying.
The second time is much more recently, in HGSS. Kanghaskan this time. it wasn't so much of an ultimate Spam this time, due to the fact that my Kanghaskan was still at the same level as my other Pokemon, but when it came to Lance, I destroyed his Dragonites in quick succession with it. I won't get to pulverise Iris or the Elite four with this due to the fact that I won't be at level 60 when I get to them, but when I do get it, boy is there going to be some fun. Mind you, I still have dragon Claw to give to him before I get Outrage, and that's good enough to use against the Elite four if I need to.

Dolly (Female)
555.png

Main Gameplay moveset: Belly Drum, Superpower, Flare Blitz, Earthquake- That's a Nasty moveset to face. Maximized attack, all Physical moves, will all do some serious damage. Add Encourage on to that, and the foe will be dead in one move. The only problem with this moveset is that there are to moves that inflict damage t the user. If only Hihidaruma could have Blaze...
Daruma Mode Moveset: Overheat, Focus Blast, Sunny day, Solarbeam- No way is it gonna change. Sunny Day powers up Overheat, and makes Solarbeam available quicker too. Solarbeam is there to cover weaknesses. Focus Blast is in there cos it's a ****ing good move. And to be honest, I don't care about Overheat's negative stuff. It'll kill a foe in one with all the other stuff going on.
I actually much prefer Baokki's design to Hihidaruma. That's why I will diligently keep Baoppu in my team until I can be bothered to go fetch a Darumakka from the desert. But Baokki's woeful moveset has forced me into Hihidaruma. Mind you, don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Hihidaruma, and I am going to love using him so much! I will start with a normal Encourage Hihidaruma, but as soon as I complete the main game, I'm switching to a Daruma Mode one. My movesets that I have planned are vicious when you actually look at them, and most moves will kill a foe in one, except if that foe has Sturdy (That's going to be so annoying).

Arachne/Sparky (Female/Male [I haven't decided which I want yet :(]
596.png

Moveset: Thunder, Discharge, Bug Buzz, Poison Jab- Not changing. just saying.
I seriously hope Bachuru is available early on, cos I love this Pokemon. Bug/Electric is such a great Typing, I'm glad they finally got off their ***es and made something interesting. This Gen is the one with the most Electric Pokemon with a secondary typing! It has a MAZZIVE FOUR! Whoa, steady on there! LOL, sorry, I'm slightly crazy. But I'm really excited about it. They've somehow manged the seemingly impossible task of making a Spider look cute. Both of them look cute, but Especially Bachuru. AWWW.....
Yeah, I'm rambling. But seriously, its moveset if really nice. This gal can take down quite a few Pokemon. And it can learn Thunder. I'm really pleased about this.

My second white playthrough team:
500.png
- Hogan- Flare Blitz, Brick break, Head Smash, Flamethrower
521.png
- The Mask- Sky attack, Fly, Giga Impact, Facade
565.png
- Shelly- Aqua Tail, Stone Edge, Surf, Boiling Water
614.png
- Vanilla- Sheer cold, Hail, Blizzard, Thrash
618.png
- Maggie- Fissure, Earthquake, Thunder, Muddy water
625.png
- Sammy- Guillotine, X-scissor, Iron head, Night Slash

I only want to say that 1K.O hits are not that good.
The accuraty is only 30% so it misses to much.
I should take away guillotine, sheer cold and fissure for better attacks.
Also Thunder is only 70%.
If you use rain dance it becomes 100%.
And Shelly has tree water moves.
That's also not that good.
Two is ok, but tree!
I would give it something more usefull.

White won't be my serious game once I get Gray, so I want to do something stupid and crazy. Loads of High K.O. rates is fun to use, so I'll do that. But yeah. I'll change Shelly and Maggie to be slightly better.
I kinda want people to rate my main team. That's the main one.
Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed before, but RANK UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.