• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
My future Black team:

Jalorda:
Female
Nickname: Willow
Why: The first time I saw Snivy, I immediatly wanted it.

Reshiram:
Unknown
No nickname
Why: I favor Reshiram over Zekrom.

Lepardas:
Female
No nickname (as of yet)
Why: I was looking at some of the Unova pokemon in the Serebii dex, and I really liked it.

Mebukijika:
Probably male
No nickname (as of yet)
Why: I really like how it changes appearence with the season.

Zeburaika:
Male
Nickname: Storm (most likey, I might change it)
Why: I think Shimama is so cute and Zeburaika is awesome, plus I need a good electric type.

Victini/Archeos, Victini:
Unknown
Nickname: Vinciti/Victor (maybe, I'm not positive on the nicknames as I normally don't nickname legendaries)
Why: It's super awesome and cute

Victini/Archeos, Archeos:
Male
No nickname (as of yet)
Why: Archeos is really awesome to me.

Backups:

Kojondo:
Male
No nickname (as of yet)
Why: I just like it a lot.

Cobalon:
Unknown
No nickname
Why: I think it looks awesome.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
and Minezumi evo for HM slave.
I've heard you don't really need HM's for the storyline apart from Cut at the beginning. Strength and the like are only really needed if you want to get items and stuff.

Grei

not the color
Meraruba comes in the middle of the game, in an egg (Level 1 obviously), has crap stats, and evolves at level 59. I can see why you prefer Hihidaruma. Shinbora is very good, you get it early and has nice stats. BTW, you don't really need many HM's in this game, though fly helps if you want to get Meraruba. Cut is necessary for the Lot of Dreams though, Surf is a given, and Strength comes in handy sometimes in caves.

I usually don't have qualms about HMs. I usually prefer to have HMs on my Pokemon--it makes me feel like I'm actually journeying with a team, not just by myself.

I dunno, I'm weird.

But anyway, Shinbora looks really neat to me. It's just that... I like Wargle so much more. ;_; Another thing I've realized is that if I'm going to have a Flyer, it pretty much has to be a physical attacker. I don't like putting Physical moves on a Special-based Pokemon, and vice-versa (I hated having moves like Absorb and Mega Drain on my Grotle, and having Fly on my Togekiss, for instance). So... I may just have to use Wargle and figure something else out for my Special problem.

You and I alike. I do the same, I try to have Grass/Fire/Water/Flying and then two variables. On top of that, I try to have dual types as much as possible while also only using Pokemon that appeal to me. Which runs me into trouble. For example, my favorite Pokemon is Blastoise(Squirtle line) but I did not have access to getting a Squirtle up until receiving one from Professor Oak, which is now level 37. My other favorite is Feraligatr(Totodile line) and he is level 100. I have done everything I possibly could other than competing the Pokedex and a few special Legendaries(Arceus to get level 1 4th Gen Dragons). I want to use Blastoise but it just takes too damn long to rank up. I may just make use of SS or Platinum to make my dream team and work with them the correct way.

Me too! I will use pure-type Pokemon but when I have a choice between a dual-type and a pure-type, I usually choose the dual-type. Even having Daikenki will be annoying for a little while. Having two Pokemon that share a type is usually fine with me (so long as at least one of them is dual-typed), but having just a bunch of pure-types feels way more limiting.

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
most definitely:
Jalorda - grass
Waruvial - ground/dark
Abagoura - rock/water
Denchura - bug/electric
Shendera - ghost/fire
Furijio - ice
Side:
Sanzadora - dragon/dark
Kojondo/Roopushin - fighting
Rankurusu - psychic
Kirkizan dark/steel

cherrylove!

this is kind of more of a dream team than anything else. xD i'd love for it to happen, though.

oshawott --> futachimaru --> daikenki (water)
hitomoshi --> ranpuraa --> shandera (ghost/fire)
monozu --> jiheddo --> sazandora (dark/dragon)
shikijika --> mebukijika (normal/grass)
koromori --> kokoromori (psychic/flying)

that's about all i really want. xD maybe a bug, poison, or steel. those types have been growing on me. :3

Ditto123

~Word~
Change my team
503.gif

just think that he's the best starter (looking at stats, he's all around and he was the most underappreciated starter b4 the evolutions were revealed)

596.gif

he's amazing w/ his ability and STABs

635.gif

Cool dragon. Psuedo legend. He's gunna be on my team until PROVED uber. If he is, then my other choice would be:

612.gif

Other dragon. Im sure that this will not be uber

514.gif

OR
555.gif

FIGHT 4 THE FIRE MONKEY

579.gif

Mr. Blobby

530.gif

I feel like he'll be OU

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
daikenki (he looks so awesome)

pendra (it is a strong bug type)

wargle (aerial transport, might as well fly in style)

zekrom (the white version mascot, great pokemon)

gigaiath (strong rock type, high stats)

ononkus/sazandora (both incredibly powerful dragons)

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
daikenki (he looks so awesome)

pendra (it is a strong bug type)

wargle (aerial transport, might as well fly in style)

zekrom (the white version mascot, great pokemon)

gigaiath (strong rock type, high stats)

ononkus/sazandora (both incredibly powerful dragons)

You're fine as long as you teach your Gigaiath a Ground type move.

P.M.

Poison Master
Gochirezu-I always have a Psychic type, and this one is Beastly.
Mijumaru's Last Evo.-My Starter.
That Reptile-Bird thing.It's super cute.
I don't know what else.
I'll figure it out.
P.S.Black/White Comes out on my B-Day!!!
P.S.S.-You know if you abbriviate Black and white it's BS?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm trying to have Unova equivalents to all of the pokemon I caught in my SoulSilver game for my White version, & I managed to find equivalents for all of them except one.
196.gif
One of my reserve pokemon was a female Espeon with a quirky nature, & it's personality is basically similar to the combination of a pet dog & cat.

Basically, I've been trying to find a cute & cuddly pokemon for Espeon's equivalent and came up with these two:
498.gif
585.gif

However, I was also looked at it's behavior on Bulbapedia & thought this would be a good equivalent:
542.gif

Can anyone please tell me which one of these three pokemon would be a good equivalent for Espeon?

Maximoke

Daikenki - I like its second evolution the most, but how will I ever kick *** without a final evolution?

Baokkiee - You get him for free and early on. it's a win-win situation, seeing as he's got average stats. he Does seem a little weak for later in the game. so any recommendations for a new fire-type are welcome. ^^

Archeos - From the moment I saw this guy, I was like "I have Got to get this one!" and yea, I need a flying type, so why not this fossil friend?

Shibirudon - He's got no real weaknesses, because his ability is levitate. his movepool looks good, and his stats are also good. I just need to wait for the right moment to use that thunderstone! :p

Kirikazan - He's a ninja, need I say more?
apart from that he has really good attack too, wich is what ninjas have.

Sazandora - Now this guy looks Really powerful. I love dragon types, and I didn't want Ononokusu because he's just all attack and no defense whatsoever (wich makes me scared against faster opponents). And this guy has superior Sp. Attack, so moves like Dragon Pulse and Draco meteor will be deadly. plus, you know, I'd like to see if a Dragon/Dark type can work or not.

okay. if anyone has Any suggestions as to Anything I should change to this team, I would be glad to listen. ^^

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Can anyone please tell me which one of these three pokemon would be a good equivalent for Espeon?
Errrr, seeing as Espeon is the sunlight Pokemon, perhaps a Pokemon that has something to do with the sun, like, Idk, Doredia?

Sazandora - Now this guy looks Really powerful. I love dragon types, and I didn't want Ononokusu because he's just all attack and no defense whatsoever (wich makes me scared against faster opponents). And this guy has superior Sp. Attack, so moves like Dragon Pulse and Draco meteor will be deadly. plus, you know, I'd like to see if a Dragon/Dark type can work or not.
You catch Monozu very very late in the game and it only evolves to Jiheddo at Level 50 and Sazandora in the late 60's, so you probably won't have a Sazandora by the E4 unless you do some serious grinding. Having a NFE Pokemon might put your team at a disadvantage, but yeah. Your choice.

Maximoke

Errrr, seeing as Espeon is the sunlight Pokemon, perhaps a Pokemon that has something to do with the sun, like, Idk, Doredia?

You catch Monozu very very late in the game and it only evolves to Jiheddo at Level 50 and Sazandora in the late 60's, so you probably won't have a Sazandora by the E4 unless you do some serious grinding. Having a NFE Pokemon might put your team at a disadvantage, but yeah. Your choice.

hm... uh, I get everything apart from the 'NFE' part. what's a NFE? o_O

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success

I think Leperdas is pretty similar to Espeon - they're both cat-like and sleek. And their types are pretty similar (in my head :p) as well

tyrant2x4

I'm planning on using three teams

One is my standard team for the main game and gym challenge etc.

It will be:
Enbuoh
Yanakkie
Musharna
Waruvial
Abagoura
Tsunbear

But I will also, upon beating the elite 4, create a "post-game team" when I can train certain pokemon up to high levels

This will be:
Sazandora
Ulgamoth
Kirikizan
Gigalith
Shinbora
Roobushin

And also, for the hell of it, a legendary team
reshiram
kyurem
landlos/tornelos
cobalon
terakkion
virizion

Maximoke

sorry about double post but..

NFE:
Not
Fully
Evolved

I see, thanks ^^ Jiheddo still has fairly good stats, so I'll manage. and besides, I don't care that much, I'll be happy if I Ever get that amazingly beastly dragon ;D and should I replace Sazandora with Ononokusu? he seems more popular for some reason...

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
My first run though is always, no matter what, aided by the Pokemon that I find to be my favorites regardless of their stats.

Daikenki - Whenever I get a new game, especially with the release of a new region, I always pick the water starter for my first go around. Always. It's a habit that I don't necessarily want to break after over ten years. Besides, he's a very cool looking Pokemon if I do say so myself.

Lepardas - Choroneko is a must have on my team and I know eventually I will let it evolve into it's final form. This is probably the first Pokemon that I was struck with loving it's design. Perhaps not the most rational reason to like it, but I will be putting it on my team all the same.

Mebukijika - While I'm not particularly fond of this evolution, I am very fond of its previous one. Though I am interested in why they made it a normal and grass type.

Kenhorou - This is inevitable. Its primary form is the first bird Pokemon available and, much like me always starting with a water type the first time around, I always have that first bird Pokemon as a part of my team.

Gochiruzeru - A psychic type is always necessary for one of my teams and this happens to be the only one available in game that I like.

Shandera - Rounding out my needs for Grass/Water/Fire/Flying in my first team, would be this interesting little Pokemon. Not to mention, it gives me the availability of having a ghost type as well, something I usually don't find myself including in my teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.