• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I have decided that vanilluxe's ice cream powers are no match for sigilyph and that vanilluxe has earned his way BACK onto my team. Finalized team in my signature.

Good choice. While Sigilyph's a great Pokemon, Vanilluxe will be a lot more important and more helpful to you throughout the entire second half of your pre-Elite 4 game.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
Changed up my party, suggestions?

Smugleaf
-Leaf Blade
-Frenzy Plant
-Coil
-Strength

Sigma
-Fly
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-Draco Meteor

Will
-Energy Ball
-Inferno
-Confuse Ray
-Hyper Beam

Crush
-Blizzard
-Stone Edge
-Shell Break
-Surf

Zeus
-Brick Break
-Thunder
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw

Mothra
-Fire Dance
-Butterfly Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Hurricane

*Names in signature*

I'm not sure if this is a double post or not since the next thread of the page hasn't loaded (o_0), but I've decided to add Meinshao to my already current team of 11! Yay!!!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm not sure if this is a double post or not since the next thread of the page hasn't loaded (o_0), but I've decided to add Meinshao to my already current team of 11! Yay!!!

I really do not suggest that. Maybe I would agree with this if you had a small team, but considering your team already consists of 10 Pokemon and one of them's a fighting type, you really don't need to add this one. But if you want to, I guess it's your choice.

I really do not suggest that. Maybe I would agree with this if you had a small team, but considering your team already consists of 10 Pokemon and one of them's a fighting type, you really don't need to add this one. But if you want to, I guess it's your choice.

Actually 11, 12 now including Meinshao. And I already have two ghost types, two fire types, two bug types, two grass types, two ground types, two dark types, two electric types, so why not two fighting types?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Actually 11, 12 now including Meinshao. And I already have two ghost types, two fire types, two bug types, two grass types, two ground types, two dark types, two electric types, so why not two fighting types?

I guess, but if you want another fighting type, I personally wouldn't go for Mienshao. Considering you get it so late in the game, I would go for a fighting type you can get much earlier, such as Timburr, Sawk, Throh or Scraggy.

Ummmm.. Because you don't need 2? but anyway, yeah your gonna have a challenge :D That'll be fun!

Thanks, but considering I wanna give equal training time to all my member, it's best I have two of as many types as possible so when for example one dark type is in the PC, there is another in my party to beat an unexpected psychic type...

I guess, but if you want another fighting type, I personally wouldn't go for Mienshao. Considering you get it so late in the game, I would go for a fighting type you can get much earlier, such as Timburr, Sawk, Throh or Scraggy.

Well I don't need one too much earlier because I'll have Emboar. Plus I kinda wanna only use Pokemon I like, or feel it will be interesting to play with, and I have no appeal to those. Except maybe Scraggy, but I already have two dark types, I don't need a third

cosmicwaffle

Also, where can i get animated spirtes. Someone posted a link in here but I can't seem to find it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There is ne link on 169

cosmicwaffle

Ok I think I have decided on a team. This team isn't supposed to have no weaknesses becuase its just an ingame team, they're just pokemon I like. Tell me what you think:
Samurott
Excadrill
Sawk
Sigilyph
Vanilluxe
Druddigon (becuase everyone uses Haxorus)

Also, where can i get animated spirtes. Someone posted a link in here but I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

From this site http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de/

Suggestions plz??

So I'm only sure about two Pokemon right now but i've narrowed down the last 4 spots due to type.
-Serperior

-Zoroark

-Carracosta vs Sesmitoad

-Darmanitan vs Chandelure

-Zebstrika vs Galvantula

-Archeops vs Sigilyph

I'm playing black version and would like to just use Pokemon found in my game btw. Can you post the team you think would work the best? Other suggestions or types I should have are welcome!

Padfootismine

My team right now is:

503b.gif

Wotter the female Samurott
Level 37
Relaxed

514.gif

Pansy the female Pansear
Level 37
Quiet

528.gif

Mopwop the Female Swoobat
Level 37
Impish

560.gif

Camera the female Scrafty
Level 39
Adamant

596.gif

Electron the female Galvantula
Level 38
Bold

611.gif

Moose the male Fraxure
Level 38
Relaxed

As you can see, Moose is my only male Pokemon. xD I really like this team, even though I only planned two of them, it has really worked well for me so far.

So I'm only sure about two Pokemon right now but i've narrowed down the last 4 spots due to type.
-Serperior

-Zoroark

-Carracosta vs Sesmitoad

-Darmanitan vs Chandelure

-Zebstrika vs Galvantula

-Archeops vs Sigilyph

I'm playing black version and would like to just use Pokemon found in my game btw. Can you post the team you think would work the best? Other suggestions or types I should have are welcome!
-Zoroark
-Carracosta
-Darmanitan
-Galvantula
-Sigilyph (due to biasy)

Geekachu

I was thinking along the lines of Oshawott, a Deerling, a Darmantian (or whatever that Fire Monkey is) and I also want the psychic foetus, Axew and the eagle on my team (that was really dodgy- I barely know any english names)

But I'm not sure because I think I could only get the eagle later on... How long does it take to get Axew as well?

Padfootismine

I was thinking along the lines of Oshawott, a Deerling, a Darmantian (or whatever that Fire Monkey is) and I also want the psychic foetus, Axew and the eagle on my team (that was really dodgy- I barely know any english names)

But I'm not sure because I think I could only get the eagle later on... How long does it take to get Axew as well?

You can get Axew as soon as you get surf, so a little after the 6th gym leader. I got mine at level 31, which was about... 5-6 levels lower than my team? :)

BlazingCold

You can't get Pansear (english maybe?) if you choose Tepig (also english). You get Pansage, the grass type.

Geekachu

YAYAYAYAY!! S'alright then, I prefer Axew to that hydra thing... That thing's an abomination.

Yeah... that's right, I go for Pokemon based on their looks and how cool I think they are :/ I'm such an idiot

GETTING WHITE TOMORROW!! I literally wet myself out of excitement just ordering it... I'm probably just going to stare at the box in awe for 2 hours when it arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.