• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggahagga

Wakka Wakka!
OK. Am I the only one who looked for Drayden's mouth?

Wow and the random quote of the year award goes to Typhlosionvsworld!!! congratulations!!!!

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
My team so far: (just got Pokemon Black on top of White

-Dewott
-Archen
-Deerling
-Pansage
-Krokorok

What should I keep/trash and get for my last space?
(Just beat Clay, in Chargestone Cave)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I would trash either Pansage or Deerling as you don't need two grass types. I also recommend picking up a psychic type and a fighting type.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
I would trash either Pansage or Deerling as you don't need two grass types. I also recommend picking up a psychic type and a fighting type.

Sorry correction typo.... PanSEAR

If the person has Archen they don;t really need a Physcic.

Also I found a way that Gothitelle can be a big help to my other Pokemon. Trick Room! The greatest move ever! It makes slower Pokemon go first and I have some slowpokes on my team (Conkeldurr and Mismangus) and against faster moving pokemon

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Sorry correction typo.... PanSEAR

Oh in that case keep it and Deerling. But I would still go with either a psychic of fighting type as your sixth slot (preferably a fighting type if you ask me)

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
Oh in that case keep it and Deerling. But I would still go with either a psychic of fighting type as your sixth slot (preferably a fighting type if you ask me)

Which do you think, Sawk or Meinshao?

Haggahagga

Wakka Wakka!
Right well after some vigerous training my team has been busy:

Samurott (lvl 42)
Lampent (lvl 41)
Gothitelle (lvl 41)
Krookodile (lvl 41)
Galvantula (lvl 41)
Archeops (lvl 41)

With 3 pokemon evolved in a short time, Im pleased indeed also question is Foul Play any good, to me it kinda sux?

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
If the person has Archen they don;t really need a Physcic.

Also I found a way that Gothitelle can be a big help to my other Pokemon. Trick Room! The greatest move ever! It makes slower Pokemon go first and I have some slowpokes on my team (Conkeldurr and Mismangus) and against faster moving pokemon

Mismagius is fast...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

From personal experience, I can say that Sawk is an absolutely amazing Pokemon. Can't say much about Mienshao, though, considering I never used it.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
Then maybe something like:
-Samurott
-Archeops
-Sawsbuck
-Krookodile
-Sawk
-Simisear (or like Heatmor)

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.

Either would be a great choice, but I absolutely love Mienshao. I use one on my team and she always impresses. Her ability, Regenerator, is pretty awesome too - being able to use a strong U-Turn on a Psychic type before you get blasted by a strong Psyshock or Psychic is great -- gain 33% of your health back, do super effective damage, and switch into a Pokemon that can take the hit no problem. She's great. Also really effective with Fake Out (especially noticeable in double battles) for some free damage or to break opposing Pokemons' Sturdy ability.

My set is currently this:

High Jump Kick
U-Turn
Fake Out
Stone Edge

You could replace Stone Edge with Hidden Power [Ice] if you're lucky. I didn't bother. Or, you could opt for Acrobatics if you sacrifice a held item - I used a Mienshao with Acro on my very first playthrough, she was excellent.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
I like Meinshao's ability, but I hear it's REALLY frail

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.
I like Meinshao's ability, but I hear it's REALLY frail

Definitely very frail. It's a niche Pokemon though - hit hard, get out, heal off damage. Sawk will definitely outlast Mienshao, especially with Sturdy. Mienshao is significantly faster than Sawk, they have equal Attack. Sawk has higher defenses/HP.

Most of my team (in signature) is very bulky, so you should really look at your team before you choose either or - I thought my team could use a quick, hard hitter - Mienshao fit the bill excellently.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
Maybe just Conkeldurr......

Status
Not open for further replies.