• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is "Wrong" with Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
You've yet to answer my question.

I'm agreein' with marioguy. I sense jealousy..
Yes of course i want to make out with a dude (Sarcasm there, do i really need a sarcasm sign?) I would rather have my eyeballs removed with a spoon then have sex with a dude...both of which are really disgusting....

Ces

Revan, what you have said does make you look quite homophobic, even if you have mellowed done. I agree with ChedWick on this one.

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
I am disgusted with all women who are not dating me. It makes me sick that they have sex with other people. I am so disgusted that I throw up thinking about it. I must express my hatred of all women who do not date me by asking what is wrong with women who dont date me. I mean I could just ignore it as it doesn't effect me but oh well. (Al to the extreme) See this is what we are trying to tell you guys what you sound like. Don't like gay sex... IGNORE IT.

Well thought out. But be careful. It's comments like that that make Alleviate's head go "DOES......NOT...................COMPUTE............................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ChedWick

Yes of course i want to make out with a dude (Sarcasm there, do i really need a sarcasm sign?) I would rather have my eyeballs removed with a spoon then have sex with a dude...both of which are really disgusting....

But only one is painful; Ba dum tss!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Revan, what you have said does make you look quite homophobic, even if you have mellowed done. I agree with ChedWick on this one.
Fine, i am a bit creeped out by them yes..

Absol6028

What did you say...?
I am disgusted with all women who are not dating me. It makes me sick that they have sex with other people. I am so disgusted that I throw up thinking about it. I must express my hatred of all women who do not date me by asking what is wrong with women who dont date me. I mean I could just ignore it as it doesn't effect me but oh well. (Al to the extreme) See this is what we are trying to tell you guys what you sound like. Don't like gay sex... IGNORE IT.
Made my day. Best post IMO

Clearly you keep avoiding my question.

What is wrong with gay sex? It's anal sex but only with 2 men.. Maybe you're too young to understand the concept of love and sex

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
There's nothing "wrong" with homosexuality.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

That's your opinion. If homosexuals "creep you out" then that's probably just because of our culture. But still, you have a right to your opinion.

HOWEVER. When people start voting to restrict the rights of gays because of their opinions... that's when the problem begins.

Also, another thing to keep in mind is try to think how gay people feel when you tell them they're disgusting.

Ces

Guys, can you please stop saying Revan is "jealous". Making fun of people because of over sexual orientation is immature.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
What is wrong with gay sex? It's anal sex but only with 2 men.. Maybe you're too young to understand the concept of love and sex
Yeah there is nothing wrong with shoving your D*ck up somebody's A*s (Again, sarcasm)

Grei

not the color
Can I take a moment here to remind everyone that Alleviate is hardly being serious at all here? He's trolling. Yeah, he's a jerk, but he's not being serious, so nobody needs to take him seriously and in turn attack him. Even if he was being serious, he's some random guy on the internet, people. There must be something that you can do that's more productive with your time than try and convince a troll to stop not having your beliefs.

Same with Reven. Well, I don't know if he's trolling, but he's still some random guy on the internet. There's no real point in trying to make him cry and possibly reformulate his beliefs. If he wants to be rude and inconsiderate to others, let him be and instead focus on the actual topic. Unlike me

[/off-topic]

Last edited:

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
That's your opinion. If homosexuals "creep you out" then that's probably just because of our culture. But still, you have a right to your opinion.

HOWEVER. When people start voting to restrict the rights of gays because of their opinions... that's when the problem begins.

Also, another thing to keep in mind is try to think how gay people feel when you tell them they're disgusting.
...hmm that is true...i'll do the mature thing and apologize to anybody i "insulted"

ninetails012

teh wild card
i honestly think theres NOTHING wrong with homosexuals. as far as i know, its not their fault there homosexual and i dont judge them for who they are. despite what SOME people seem to think.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Yeah there is nothing wrong with shoving your D*ck up somebody's A*s (Again, sarcasm)

Really you find something wrong with anal sex??? wow you live in a sheltered world. I Honestly can name 10 worst acts in 5 seconds. PRUDE

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Really you find something wrong with anal sex??? wow you live in a sheltered world. I Honestly can name 10 worst acts in 5 seconds. PRUDE
Yes i do...well...kinda..it's just rather disgusting.

Absol6028

What did you say...?

For the FOURTH time, you've avoided my question. Rofl. Why won't you answer it? Is it 'cause you don't know why?

There isn't anything with it. Is it wrong when a male & female have anal sex? No, so why should it be with men?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Yes i do...well...kinda..it's just rather disgusting.

That's fine; you're entitled to your opinion. A lot of people find anal sex somewhat distasteful.

But other people do not find it disgusting. And if a gay couple wants to do it, why shouldn't they? They don't find it disgusting.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
That's fine; you're entitled to your opinion. A lot of people find anal sex somewhat distasteful.

But other people do not find it disgusting. And if a gay couple wants to do it, why shouldn't they? They don't find it disgusting.
Fine...i give up..i will no longer post in this debate because i am tired of saying things that are my oppinion that no one listens to. I'm not going to change any minds. SO i'm just going to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.