• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is "Wrong" with Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Fine...i give up..i will no longer post in this debate because i am tired of saying things that are my oppinion that no one listens to. I'm not going to change any minds. SO i'm just going to stop.

That's what... 5 now? -Sigh-

Why won't you answer my question?

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Yeah there is nothing wrong with shoving your D*ck up somebody's A*s (Again, sarcasm)

Do you feel the same way about straight anal sex? The media never talks about straight people having anal sex. I would expect at least a few tv show characters talking about it, but no one ever does. It's like only gay people have anal sex, according to tv.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
That's what... 5 now? -Sigh-

Why won't you answer my question?
BECAUSE IT'S 10:00 IN THE NIGHT AND I'M TIRED! I CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION BECAUSE IT IS A STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! whew....i'm sorry

Luxie

Goddess of Lust
The act of gay sex grosses them out. But how unless they've watched it?
No one is forcing you to watch gay people have sex. Man debates on a POkemon site? I can tell 90% of the people here are tweens.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
BECAUSE IT'S 10:00 IN THE NIGHT AND I'M TIRED! I CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION BECAUSE IT IS A STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! whew....i'm sorry

I'll ask a diff' one then. How's my question stupid? Is it 'cause you have no idea why or is it 'cause you can't think of an answer?

ChedWick

Is the question stupid or is the answer stupid?

No one is forcing you to watch gay people have sex. Man debates on a POkemon site? I can tell 90% of the people here are tweens.

I gotta ask. How old are you? Theres probably been a good handful of times in the short period of time I've noticed you posting that you've referenced the age of the community.

Luxie

Goddess of Lust
Do you feel the same way about straight anal sex? The media never talks about straight people having anal sex. I would expect at least a few tv show characters talking about it, but no one ever does. It's like only gay people have anal sex, according to tv.

Exactly. Also they ignore lesbians too.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
No, I've never seen it. Nor do i ever want to. I've only heard about it from TV, I know i sound like a kid, which i am. But most of us are kids!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
10? Where do you live, and why is that late? Do you have a bedtime or something?
No, i don't -_______- That's it..i'm done with this. Later male gardevoirs

Absol6028

What did you say...?
roflmao you're still talking about bedtime that must mean you have one haha i cant believe you guys are so revolting and dumb go put watermelons up your anuses

Why're we revolting & dumb? 'Cause we don't agree with you..?

Nty. I don't like Watermelon. Ty though

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
roflmao you're still talking about bedtime that must mean you have one haha i cant believe you guys are so revolting and dumb go put watermelons up your anuses

Ok do you watch Goatse or something. If your anus is that loose... You know what if you want to watch that you got the wrong site.

Status
Not open for further replies.