1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is "Wrong" with Homosexuality?

Discussion in 'Debate Forum' started by Alleviate, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

not if its an integrated part of the website

2. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

Because of the watermelons in the anus?

You speak out of experience I assume?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  3. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

i'm assuming yes
    and u no it bby

4. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

For the love of god stop arguing with Alleviate. All you're doing is embarassing yourselves.

You are a homophobe, whether you like it or not. Homophobia is described as a dislike of gay people/discriminating against gay people. You say it's disgusting, and therefore you are a homophobe.

Stop telling me I'm disgusting, it's rather rude.

That "crap"?

...Dude.

You didn't need the sarcasm at the end there. Name one thing wrong with anal sex. Go on. I can't wait to hear it.

Why is insulted in quotation marks? You basically told any gay person here that they're weird and disgusting, so I think that counts as an insult.

5. Darth Revan

Darth Revan Coming Out!

Now i agree with Alleviate that you guys are jerks and a bad representation of gays.

Edit: My reply was rather stupid.

6. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

I'm the only gay guy.

And how exactly are we jerks? You're the one telling me that I'm disgusting for something I can't help. You're the one discriminating. Everyone else is debating. In the debate forum, no less.

So basically, you came to the debate forum to...? You're certainly not debating, so I'm not sure what you're doing here.

7. Kaiserin

Kaiserin please wake up...

Yeah, there's totally no such thing as heterosexual couples practicing anal! That's a gay thing, and only homosexual men do that!

...Oh, wait.

EDIT: Okay wow I'm like three pages late to this, so now that I've gone back and read.

Your sexuality is your sexuality. If you don't like the idea of getting it on with someone of the same gender, great. Gay people feel the same way about people of the opposite gender, and that's fine too, no matter what the Bible and its thumpers will tell you. But just because it's your sexuality doesn't mean it should be everyone's sexuality, and just because you don't like it and don't want anyone else to do it doesn't mean you should have the right to stop them from doing it, so long as it's not something blatantly harmful to someone else.

In b4 "PEDOPHILIA LOL"; because as it turns out, pedophilia is harmful to kids -- gee, whoda thunk?! What a novel concept, kids becoming traumatized in various ways by getting raped and molested at an age where they're not equipped to handle it, physically or emotionally!

Basically, the people who are against gay marriage have absolutely no good reason to be. In 100% of cases, the fact gays want to marry does not affect them in any way whatsoever, especially if they're not gay as most of them claim (but sexuality is not as black and white as many closeted individuals claim -- ever heard of the Kinsey scale?) It's literally just about having their way and being the ones in the "right", by pushing their religion and/or general beliefs about sex onto everyone and forcing them to abide by it whether they like it or not.

You're a guy, and you don't wanna get married to another guy? You don't want to have sex with a guy? Awesome. But you are not everyone. Your opinion should not be enforced above everyone else's opinion.

EDIT OF EDIT: I am also compelled to add, about Darth Raven's sarcastic remark about the people in this thread wanting to kill him -- I'm sure you've never thought about it before, or if you have, you didn't really care, but I can assure you there are many more straight people who want to kill anyone they perceive as remotely sexually deviant than the other way around. After all, the Bible is the one that says homosexuals should be put to death.

8. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

Quite frankly, I don't really understand why someone would legitimately attack Darth Revan the way people have in this thread other than to purposely harass someone who is obviously younger than many people in this thread and therefore has much less understanding of the world and society as a whole. Congratulations, guys, you've really accomplished something there. Not to mention the fact that the entire time, everyone took the "Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man." stance but I didn't once see any kind of proof to back up anyone who was arguing against him's opinions (and that's just what they were) either.

As for the post quoted above:
    Are other people in this thread not pushing their views and beliefs on sex on people who disagree with them? Are they not taking the "My view is right, your view is wrong" stance too? I do agree with you that I feel that people who are against gay marriage have no legitimate reason to be. However, by telling people they shouldn't view homosexuality a certain way, are you not also forcing your beliefs on another person? And, assuming gay marriage ends up being legal in all states (which I hope some day it does), is that not also forcing someone to abide by your opinion, whether they like it or not? Granted, obviously people who are against gay marriage don't have to marry a person of the same sex, but I can see a situation arising in America where a judge who does not agree with homosexuality being sued for not wanting to do his job at the courthouse in regards to marriage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's okay to deny gays marriage. My point is, someone's toes are going to be stepped on and one group is going to eventually push their views on the other permanently in the form of law. Both sides are guilty of this, whether they realize it or not.

As for one other specific thing that keeps being brought up in the past few pages:
    I don't really see how anyone can jump on Revan's case and call him "sheltered" for finding anal sex disgusting. I'm certainly not sheltered and I find the idea of it absolutely repulsive. Does that mean I hate gay people? Certainly not. It just means that's something that I never want to engage in. I don't see anything wrong with that. There are plenty of things people do, especially when it comes to sex, that I find gross or creepy (I mean, really, think of all the crazy fetishes out there). Does that mean I hate all people that do those things? No, it just means those thing gross/creep me out and I don't want to engage in them. As long as he's not harassing anyone or infringing on anyone's rights (the kid's obviously not old enough to vote on the matter if he still identifies himself as a "kid"), I don't really see any reason for anyone to be rude to him for thinking anal sex is disgusting.

9. Skorge

Skorge The High Priest

Opinion: A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It seems like some of you are taking these arguments to heart. It is just an opinion no matter what side your on.

More to the point, I have nothing against gays or lesbians. I do have something against those who pick on them though. So someone is gay, right? What does it matter to you? I'm sure someone saying their gay on an online fourm is going to end the world. How would you feel if people picked on your for being straight? I would blow it off like all other insults. Words are words.On a screen or in person.

10. Ioneos

Ioneos Well-Known Member

Exactly. You can't help your sexuality, just as you can't help you natural hair color. Sure you could dye it, just as you could act straight, but that doesn't change what it really is. I have gay freinds IRL. I know for a fact that they don't crush on every guy they see, just as I don't crush on every girl I see. Being homosexual is just like being straight, except you like members of the other same gender. That's like saying I like blue. My freind could be mean and say "NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE RED" but that doesn't change how I am, nor show what's right. Just because it's more rare it's suddenly wrong?

11. ebilly99

ebilly99 Americanreigon champ

Why bloody good defence old chap, Its bully that you can flop to rapscalins for basterdizing the queens tounge.
    OY VEY. Alleviate you have no good reason why homosexuals are any less human. Can we please not just end this thread. I mean why is it every time someone serves you crow you come back for seconds?

12. Absol6028

Absol6028 What did you say...?

How do I manipulate & bully the English language? If anyone does, it's you. If you're goin' to complain 'bout my typin', you should make yours better. You should capitilize(Sp?), use commas, and also periods.

13. Arcamenel

Arcamenel Shiny Hunter

I just want to say I find vaginal sex and cunnilingus to be disgusting but if that's what you're into more power to you. I'll stay out your bedroom if you stay out of mine.

14. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

Please realize he's a troll.

Surprisingly I didn't know that cunnilingus meant... that. Quite the entertaining wiki page.

15. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

And there's nothing wrong with that. It's just interesting to me how someone can say that and no one would think it was a prejudice idea. But someone says they find the idea of anal sex disgusting and every jumps on the "You're a gay hater!" bandwagon. Now I realize Revan said a few other things that could be considered homophobic, but it's not like he said he though gays shouldn't have rights or that they should all be stoned to death or something.

16. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

Homosexual supporters in this thread are taking our mild arguments to extremes we never hit upon and crusading against them. It's a stretch by any means, but it makes them feel better about themselves. They love to hold contempt for us. They know nothing else.
    They can do nothing else.

So anyways for the sake of the debate how do you all define 'wrong'?

17. ebilly99

Wrong is hurting another or through inaction allowing harm to come to another (First law of robotics pretty much)

18. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

so pretty much 'wrong' to you is something not included in any dictionary?

19. ebilly99

Yep pretty much, unless you mean something else by wrong. If you dont want oppinions don't ask for one.

20. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

I define 'wrong' as such: Supporters of homosexuals definition of wrong.
    Have at that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.