• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is "Wrong" with Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

Only ignorant dumbasses are homophobic, which explains why so many people in my school are homophobic. But really, all you homophobes are really starting to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but in a society like this, those who have the courage to be open about it
definitely are the true men. Those who don't criticize it on a daily basis also are a little brighter than most.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Only ignorant dumbasses are homophobic, which explains why so many people in my school are homophobic. But really, all you homophobes are really starting to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but in a society like this, those who have the courage to be open about it
definitely are the true men. Those who don't criticize it on a daily basis also are a little brighter than most.

This. This should be the thing that wraps up the entire thread. Homophobics, well, DIE! There is absolutely NO reason why Homosexuals are wrong. But don't go, "Oh but the bible says it's wrong" on me, because I'm going to get into your face, and go "Shut. The. F*ck. Up. Your Bible is wrong, as is any religious book." If your religion goes against homosexuals, then screw it. Homosexuals do nothing wrong. A 14 and a 16 year old were killed JUST BECAUSE they are homosexual. Why? The Islamic book says it is punishable by death. These religious people need to open their f*cking eyes, and realize that homosexuality is NOT wrong.

Case Closed.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
This. This should be the thing that wraps up the entire thread. Homophobics, well, DIE! There is absolutely NO reason why Homosexuals are wrong. But don't go, "Oh but the bible says it's wrong" on me, because I'm going to get into your face, and go "Shut. The. F*ck. Up. Your Bible is wrong, as is any religious book." If your religion goes against homosexuals, then screw it. Homosexuals do nothing wrong. A 14 and a 16 year old were killed JUST BECAUSE they are homosexual. Why? The Islamic book says it is punishable by death. These religious people need to open their f*cking eyes, and realize that homosexuality is NOT wrong.

Case Closed.

Not all religious people are against homosexuality, you know.

This thread needs to die. Pretty much everyone agrees nothing is wrong with homosexuality, so there really isn't any debate. All the posts in here are just people coming in to say nothing's wrong with it, with the occasional troll.

Profesco

gone gently
This thread needs to die. Pretty much everyone agrees nothing is wrong with homosexuality, so there really isn't any debate. All the posts in here are just people coming in to say nothing's wrong with it, with the occasional troll.

I suppose we'll really just put it out of its misery, then. We can at least look forward to SunnyC's upcoming presentation. ^_^

This thread has been a satisfying re-examination of our usual "gay" topics, if you ask me. For multiple reasons, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.