• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is you favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Banette

0087-6616-6146
I have many personal favorite so many I cannot list in order but I will list my common one I watch or read manga of often

Bleach
Pokemon
Naruto
Inuyasha
Air Gear-which many people say is discontinued but it is not if you want to learn more info about it check this forum post I made recently http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=425550
etc.-because I have way too many

Post Your Favorite Animes here maybe we can be friends and talk about common anime

Torpoleon

My favorite animes are Naruto and Pokémon. They are just so cool. I'm not really into other animes that much, unless if you consider Bakugan an anime.

Probably Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (and the two other seasons that got another name).

I don't watch much animes.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Naruto and Pokemon. Probably the two most common ever, but I don't watch a lot of anime.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Naruto and Bleach. Full Metal Alchemist is good too. Don't really care so much for the pokemon anime.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I don't watch very many animes, but I like...

Ouran High School Host Club
Soul Eater
Death Note
Noir

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
pokemon, since its the only anime i watch. but i have watched others, still pokemon is my fav

Pseudo Lovely

Dream your heart out
Sailor Moon, Aishiteruze Baby, Tenchi Muyo...haven't seen a lot...and a lot of what I've seen were crappy dubs when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.