• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your absolute favourite episode of the entire Pokémon anime?

Imagine if Lucario pulled a Charizard and went training with other Lucario’s. Then it would be busted.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Dozen other favorites episodes

A Real Rival Rouser
The Drapion sweep

A Pyramiding Rage
Paul vs his long lost Father,also Paul wanted ALL THE SMOKE taking on all 3 Regis.

When Pokemon Worlds Collide
The original 3 v 3 match between Ash & Paul

Can't Beat the Heat
Ash vs Gary Johto League Part 2

Working on a Right Move
Ash vs one of his smartest opponents ever (Conway)

Tactics Theatrics
Ash vs Tucker,the announcer made sure to tell the audience Ash's resume before the match.

Battling a Thaw in Relations
  • Electivire vs Infernape (Infernape is unable to ba.....)
  • Electivire vs Pikachu
  • Glicor vs Drapion

Ka Boom with a View
The battle people tend to forget about when mentioning how great Ash's Sceptile is.

A Judgement Brawl
Ash vs The forgettable COTD trainer at the Hoenn League

1) Charizard vs Articuno

I remember thinking as a child that Charizard was my hero, at that time the legendaries were highly respected.

2) Greninja & Lucario training

Seeing Ash with Mega Lucario, Greninja and Pikachu his three strongest Pokémon making a Spirit Bomb was too hype for me, even Goh was gulping. (I know I said I didn't like Lucario very much, but as a Shonen fan I have to love this episode)

3) Charizard vs Blastoise

It was a spectacular closing for me

honorable mentions : Ash and his Kanto Pokémon in the ice cave , christmas with jynx , Pikachu vs Dragonite and the scene of Sceptile destroying Darkrai

Mistycallsstaryu

In no particular order:

The episode where James' parents tricked him into believing they were dead to marry that Jessie lookalike, the episode where team rocket bombed Pallet town and the one where they posed as reporters to eat all of the buffet being served in his home. For battle episodes, I have a soft spot for the full battles with Paul, the battle with Katie in Hoenn and the matches with Sawyer and Alain.

Honorable mentions: the evil banana-eating Togepi episode and the one where team rocket impersonate Ash and friends in Kalos and ruin their reputations.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
1. Episode of Serena’s haircut. Ep 66 of xy
2. Episode where Sabrina trapped Ash and his friends in that doll house. Remember this from my childhood
3. Last ep of sm

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Channeling the Battle Zone! and The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing are some of my top contenders. That was the last time we saw May and Drew sharing a scene together.