• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your current goal in pokemon?

Elision

Fall Apart.
Mine is in PM.2.

At least get to AW before I go home.

Try and get all the legendaries in the first one.

Working on completing my National Dex (over halfway full at the moment), with beating Alder/Cynthia somewhere in there.
I also want to get into EV training, as well :/

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
im out there grinding on the pokestreets so i score some BP and teach my shiftry icy wind. living the life.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I currently have two goals that I'm actually trying to complete. One of them is to make it to the 100th platform of Mt. Battle in XD. I lost to number 99. My other goal is to complete the entire storyline of PMD 2.

Firebreather

I wanna learn how to RNG so I can obtain flawless pokes legally (yes, I consider RNGing legal), I wanna EV train a team to take down the Battle Subway, and finally I want to play through PMD2 again.