• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your current goal in pokemon?

Tyranitar Tyler

right now im training my team to beat red for the 1st time (in hg) and get a squirtle. after, play plat intill i cant trade between games and give my plat a squirtle :)

AndyBananny

Preschooler Trainer
My ultimate goal in Pokémon is to win one Nuzlocke run. I have tried over 20 times with various versions like Platinum, Pearl, Emerald, and Heart Gold. Not once have I won.

I gave up after Isabella (I think that was her name), my Zubat, died during my last run because I wasn't paying attention to the game and tapping A.

I have lost at Nuzlocke so many times now it has become more than just a challenge. It is something I have grown to mutually respect.

Doing a Nuzlocke run through White during my first run and winning would be pretty cool. I've pretty much done away with that playstyle, but there's something about not knowing that adds the suspense of wanting to do it. The only problem is I knew exactly what I was doing all the other 20 times I lost. So who knows. I'll probably end up doing it though and then crying when I lose. lol

darthroker29

Sith Lord
My current goal is to finish beating all the trainers is Kanto and gym leaders(SS) then hopefully be ready to beat the Elite Four(round2) and after that take on Red.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
My long-term goal is to clean out my Pokemon Pearl box of all unnecessary Pokemon that I don't need and a few hacks that have managed their way into my game.

Once Black and White is released in English I'm going to have the goal to beat that game.

Now that I think of it too, I have yet to actually touch any of the in-game events besides the plot line in Pokemon SoulSilver.

greenboot1228

RisingChamp
1. Defeat the 4th gen battle frontier (maybe get the gold prints too)
2. Try and complete the villa on platinum
3. Raise pokemon for wi-fi battling (never done it before)
4. maybe go for other things but i'm gonna wait for black and white before i attemp that.
5. Train the perfect swampert ( but i still love u alceaus the swampert!)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I have already achived my goal of creating a team that suits me! Now I'm just laying back until Black and White comes out. I'm also training a Lopunny and a Gardevoir for use in my Future White team!

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
My goal is to make a box full of competitive Pokemon, 6 Pokemon at a time. In doing so, I will have plenty of choice on what Pokemon to use and for what strategies I shall use too.

Right now I am EV'ing on the fourth of the 5 Pokemon teams I plan on raising.

In Platinum, (finally) beating the Sinnoh E4 (won't be too long now!)

Then, after that, try to complete the national dex as best I can.

Beating Red at some point in SS (My Pokemon are still just not strong enough for me to battle him, yet)

Also in SS, try to get as close as I can to completing the national dex like in Platinum.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Get more shinies, beat battle frontier, get WHITE!!!:)

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
To find more ways to annoy my friends in battles.
best examples: Thunder Wave, Protect, Explosion.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Beat all the Frontier Brains in my Platinum.
Raise a great competitive team.
Catch a bunch of shinies.
FOR ONCE....catch every single Pokémon (that aren't event only)
Get the Trainer Card stars

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. xP

Nahh but in all seriousness, catch/obtain/aquire and train as Pokemon as I can. And beat the Elite 4.

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
To get far in SS before march 6th. And decide if i should play pokemon white on my DSi or if i should wait until the 3Ds comes out.