• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your current goal in pokemon?

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
my best is to train and become the best of friends with my pokes

i dont toss them away if they have a bad nature or stats i love them and train them to be strong then once i become champion i breed Pokemon and trade them

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Try to beat the Battle Tower on HG before I get B/W in 4 days.

Also, come up with the ultimate team to beat my Sister's team.

My Team: Samurott, Krookodile, Braviary, Zebstrika, Stoutland, Whimsicott

Sis's Team: Serperior, Liepardas, Unfezant, Emolga, Carracosta, Cincinno

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
Or simply ev train your pkmn and try to build the perfect team?

This, pretty much. It always has been my goal to build a strong, competitive team that would fare well in-game and in wi-fi.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
breed BREED and more BREEDING! well i love breeding and not training them. that goes my last available storage box.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Beat WHITE oh yeah!

runekey

Beat Black
Migrate Platinum
Build team
Try to do well at online matches

Kaia

I like to explore, see what secrets I can find and catch Pokemon of my own free will. There's also training I love to do as well, plus breeding. Not sure what other things I would like to do yet though.

I'm gonna catch 'em all! And I'm going to be learning more about competitive battling and hopefully get really good at that someday!

to breed the perfect treecko with jolly naturein SS .
and win the SS batlle frontier
and get all stars on the trainer card in SS
an catch all 493 pokemon

Aquanova

Right now its to finish Pokemon black, get my Shiny tepig and Eevee and evolve the Eevee

Also I have the goal to make a wi-fi pokemon team

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Certainly going to shiny hunt. Want to get my hands on a Shiny Marill, been trying since Ruby.

Probably do a bunch of contests, too!

Try to beat the Battle Tower on HG before I get B/W in 4 days.

Also, come up with the ultimate team to beat my Sister's team.

My Team: Samurott, Krookodile, Braviary, Zebstrika, Stoutland, Whimsicott

Sis's Team: Serperior, Liepardas, Unfezant, Emolga, Carracosta, Cincinno
you can get haxorus,klingklang,gigalith you can use them to beat your sisters team

Flame Mistress

Level up my pokemon to level 53 each (which is the recommended level for beating the E4) and beat the game. Also find a masterball on the gts to capture Reshiram with.

CasteliaUmbreon

Castelia's Finest
To train all of my favorite Pokemon to level 50 and some of my favorite legendaries to level 100 and maybe compete on wi fi battles~

Kalosian

So long
Emerald: Complete the Battle Frontier
D/P: Complete the Battle Tower Doubles in both games
Platinum: Complete the Battle Frontier
HG/SS: Complete the Pokedex and the Battle Frontier in both games
Black: Complete the game. As of now, anyway. Pokedex and the Battle Subway comes after that.

Not likely that I will complete any of these things, but it is nice to have goals anyway.