• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your current goal in pokemon?

Nakashima

Am currently trying to get all 8 badges in Sinnoh =]

Flame Mistress

Complete black, gave up my previous goal of raising my pokemon to lv53, and hopefully catching reshiram without a masterball. Then transfer over my spare ditto to start breeding and trading pokemon.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Now, I'm just trying to have fun with all my Pokemon :]

Specifically, train them all to a good level for Black's post-story battles and explorations. And of course, training for the Battle Subway and Random Matchup mode.

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Complete black, gave up my previous goal of raising my pokemon to lv53, and hopefully catching reshiram without a masterball. Then transfer over my spare ditto to start breeding and trading pokemon.

You don't need to transfer one: you can find them ingame. After elite four only though.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I want to catch all the rare shakey grass and fishing spot pokemon.
Ive allready caught milotic, metagross, tyranitar, kingdra, ninetales, mismagius, mamoswine, liligant, lumineon and a few others.

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Complete Black by only using Larvitars and their evos.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
My current goal is to hatch a Shiny Chimchar. Then Chikorita, then all other starters.

abraxas

Words.
I want to catch all the rare shakey grass and fishing spot pokemon.
Ive allready caught milotic, metagross, tyranitar, kingdra, ninetales, mismagius, mamoswine, liligant, lumineon and a few others.

This. Tyranitar is being a little more elusive than I care for, but, eh. In turn, though, I have come to hate Audinos with a burning passion.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Finish Soul Silver, I've only just got the 7th badge.

Hatch a shiny Charmander.

and finally, collect all the legendaries that were once impossible, for me at least, to obtain.

Last edited:

lumiina

MM Breader
My Goals:
-Complete HeartGold (8 badges so far)
-Hatch a shiny pokemon w/egg moves via Masuda method (without obtaining a foreign ditto, I like having more of a challenge)
-Have an EV trained team and get into competitive battling
-Complete HeartGold's pokedex before moving onto Pokemon Black or White