• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your current goal in pokemon?

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I'm breeding/raising a Klinklang to add to my team, and then I'll take on the Elite Four for the second time.

Afterwards, I'll probably make a team of Pokemon I like and play casual online matches. :)

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I'm playing Crystal now and my ultimate goal is the beat the game, but for now I'm just trying to get a good team going.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i'm making a triple and rotation battle team to use on wi-fi. it's really tough to plan a team for something you've never tried before.

thekorean

Catching all 490 pokemon in Platinum. Should have easy time catching all Pokemon in Pokemon Black since I can transfer them over.

Grei

not the color
Get all of my Pokemon to Lvl. 100, and
Maintain my maximum-capacity White Forest and Black City.

I already have the white trainer card so... Yeah.
I'm trying to hatch a shiny Mudkip and get 50,000 points in the Dream World.

iShock

Real name is PixL8
To make a powerful Wifi team.

~Light

Currently MMing for a shiny Tepig and Snivy

If one of them hatches shiny, I think I'm going to evolve some of my other shinies and perhaps start soft resetting again for a shiny starter in HG :)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
In SoulSilver, I already:

Caught all 493 Pokemon (My trainer card turned silver and the Nurse Joy's gave me a faster service in the Poke Centres xD but since the Kyogre I had was from Hoenn, Prof Oak always say to give him Kyogre and Groudon to him ..like before we get a pic xD))

Got my team to Level 100's (Trained up like 8 Pokee's to 100)

Fill up my Pal Pad (I actually deleted one person, so.. yee xD)

Defeated Red more than 10 times

Got a random shiny (A Golbat and Hoppip)

Get all them medals in the Pokeathalon (My Trainer card turned purple)

saved up and had 999,999 Poke dollars

Played it over 500 hours !!!!!

But I havent done these yet:

Get a box full of shinies... (Atm I have like 20 shinies :/)

Hatch my own shiny egg.. (Atm.. I'm breeding a English Lucario and a Japanese Ditto from GTS)

100 streak-win thing in the Battle frontier for the Black card (So far, I can only make it to 49 streak)

nya~

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I'm trying to MM at least 3 shinies... I've done golett, and I'm working on litwick

Nakashima

My current goal is to train the shinies I have up to lvl 100, and to get some more legit shinies with my own trainer as OT ^^

Also trying to fill the national dex, but thats on a low priority at this time.

Pikacu

Cant Beat The Heat!
Im being incredibly optimistic with my goal as it is continuing from my other games and that is to fully EV train every pokemon in the game.

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
Lv up my Black team (in my sig) to all lv 100. I'm soooooooo close.

and get outta Victory Road in ruby. It's hard without flash.

Validus

Currently my goal is to finish training a box full of pokemon to lvl 100. yes i mean a Whole Box Full... they are all about lvl80-90 execpt for a few lvl 50's.

In addition to that i'm also trying to hatch a modest Vulpix with HEX, WILL-O-WISP, HEATWAVE and (after evolution) NASTY PLOT.

I've got alot of work ahead of me.

dan2point5

Completed my National Pokedex today so thats my main goal completed.

Next is to continue MMing for the shinies I've always wanted.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
get chaining down so i can get a shiny beldum and sphix