• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your daily routine.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
Well when its a school day I usually wake up early brush my teeth and take shower, then change into my school outfit and have breakfast. I take the bus all the way from home to school because my school is quite far. When I get to school I chat with my buds and usually play basketball. Then after that I just do what every other student does at school. On weekends I play on my Nintendo 3Ds or X-box 360 and watch TV. Sometimes I go hang out with my friends at the shopping mall and buy some stuff for myself. Then I go home and have dinner and reminisce what I did on my day and build my miniature diorama of the Titanic. Then after that I hit the sack. That's my daily routine so what is yours?

Kingsley

do my dance
i get up at about 5:30 every morning, take a shower, get dressed, maybe eat something, brush my teeth and then fix my hair. when i get to school i go to class for eight hours. and then i walk over to my mom's work and ride home with her. but it varies from day to day tbh

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Weekdays: get up, shower, get dressed, makeup, school, nap, homework, interwebs.

Weekends: get up, shower, get dressed, interwebs.

Weekdays: Take a shower, brush my teeth, dress up, pack equipment, go to school, finish school, go to guitar practice, come home, sleep
Weekends: Sleep half way through the day, Shower and brush my teeth, eat brunch (Breakfast and Lunch), dress up then go on the web throughout the entire day, sleep
Pretty much an average day. :/

xEryChan

Demon Child
Depends on if I work or not, tbh. I work in a school but it's not an everyday position.

If I work, my normal routine is get up, get dressed, put on deodrant, brush my teeth, and leave for work.

If I'm not working, I usually sleep till I feel like getting up and then do exactly that same routine.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Being home schooled, my days vary; errands, additional classes..it's a nice way to live, because I'm only able to work if its at my own pace. ^^

It varies but generally this:

Wake up, use the toilet, brush teeth, breakfast, school, dinner, internet, attempt to sleep.

On the weekends it's the same just without school.:D

Doux

Generally, I wake up around 5:00 A.M. and take a hot shower or bath and get dressed, do my hair, eat breakfast, get online for a moment and then leave at 7:00. I get home around 2:50, and the rest of the day depends on whether I stay home or go out. :)

TheEliteEmpoleon

5:30-Wake up
6:19-Bus
7:00-2:00-School
2:40-10:00-Serebii, homework, work out, anything else
10:00-when I'm tired-mostly serebii and youtube
SLEEP AND DO IT AGAIN

Weekends- Sleep until noon, then do whatever. Church on Sundays

I lead an exciting life!

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Kudos for whoever gets this one.

I wake up.
Eat.
Put on clothes.
Make Lunch
Brush Teeth
Suffer (go to school)
Go home
Eat.
Troll websites
Eat.
Write.
Go to bed.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Kudos for whoever gets this one.

I have no idea, but I can only assume that they're lyrics from some indie band that absolutely nobody in the entire world has ever heard of. Which would incidentally be the opposite of a reference about one of the most well-known songs from one of the most well-known band's most well-known albums.

Having thought this over, I really have no specific routine. My life is chaos incarnate.

dragonskull

Dark trainer
I used to waste alot of time on sleep.
My routine was more like:

If I have school, I wake up 45-60 minutes before a certain lesson starts.
After that I eat something.
Drive to school for about 30 minutes.
Follow most lessons like a zombie.
Go home.
Sleep a bit.
Wake up at 11pm (if I overslept again)
Browse the internet or youtube (sometimes in my bed, me being to laze to do anything whatsoever).
Go to bed if I have left it.
Homework (which I seems to get alot less in University) is mostly done at last possible moment.

Nowadays, I changed my horrible habit some weeks ago, I tend to do better.
Though I'm not totally changed (which is what I expected, since you don't change old habits quickly), this is what I currently try to do:
Wake up every morning at 6.45 AM.
Shower and all the other stuff.
Eat
Work for school (Just to let me not lose my attention all the time in school)
Or leave for school (depending when my first lesson of the day starts).
After school:
Take a break of 15-30 minutes and play a video game.
Work for school until it's dinner.
After dinner work for school (although working for school is a large term, I tend to do other things too when schoolwork is finished like creating programs and improving my website).
Nearing 8 pm I usually watch television for the rest of the evening or Brows the internet (I've sworn to myself to try and not play video games more than 1h-1h30m a day)

During the weekend I'm a bit less strict about the video games (max 2h a day) and I do a small weekend job besides that, same hours to wake up.

Vernikova

Champion
Wake up. Do something. Go to sleep. Repeat.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I have no idea, but I can only assume that they're lyrics from some indie band that absolutely nobody in the entire world has ever heard of. Which would incidentally be the opposite of a reference about one of the most well-known songs from one of the most well-known band's most well-known albums.

Having thought this over, I really have no specific routine. My life is chaos incarnate.

Not sure if you're understanding that this is a Beatles song, and being sarcastic, or you don't get it.

Meowtastic

Wake up, go to the bathroom, play pokemon/other random game/read something on the internet, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to the gym, come home and drink a smoothie, then whatever i have to do that day, stay on the computer, sometimes take a shower (bath if i just want to lay in warm water cuz it's winter and cold), go to bed.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Wake up
Brush my teeth
go to school
come home
play video games
do homework
go to sleep(I might have missed a few things)

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
My days and hours alternate between school, home, recitals, boyfriend, awful homecook food and occasionally gay bar. Further details seem quite unnecessary.

Rave

Banned
eat, sleep, shit and work.

life.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Daily routine:
Wake up, get dressed etc. gettin' ready for school. Takes about 30 min.
Getting to school. takes about 45 min.
being in school. an average schoolday.
getting home.
Existing for the rest of the day. not really doing anything