• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your daily routine.

Wake up.
Do a few situps, try to lose some weight.
Shower.
Check my emails to see if I got any replies to job postings.
Check job postings to see if there's anything I am qualified to apply for, and apply for those things.
Check other email to see if I got any commissions, or anything to work on from part-time employer.
Wash the dishes.
Clean up the apartment.
Practice keeping working skills fresh, just in case someone hires me.
Think about whether or not I should eat, typically don't.
Go out for a walk/jog/bike ride.
By this time, it is around 1:30/2 PM.
Spend the rest of my day on the Internet.
Consider eating dinner.
More Internet.
Go to bed.
Toss and turn, while worrying about everything.
Sleep.

I really hate myself.

Cutty

Forever now
Sleep - eat - work - sleep - social life - sleep

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Monday: Breakfast, Go School, Soccer, Homework,swimming class, Take Bath, Homework, Computer or PS3, Sleep
Tuesday: Breakfast, Go School, Homework or go to a friend's house, Take Bath, Computer or PS3, Sleep
Wednesday: Breakfast, Go School, Soccer, Homework,swimming class, Take Bath Homework, Computer or PS3, Sleep
Thursday: Breakfast, Go School, Homework, Computer or PS3, Take Bath, Sleep
Friday: Breakfast, Go School, swimming class, Take Bath be with my friends, sleep
Saturday: Take Bath, Breakfast,Homework,be with my friends or play PS3/Computer, Take Bath, sleep
Sunday: Take Bath, Breakfast, Grandparent's house, Watch American Football(NFL), Homework, Take Bath, Sleep

Last edited:

WastingLight

When I have school:
Wake up, coffee, shower, school, h/w, social life, sleep.
When I have work:
Wake up, coffee, shower, work, work, work, other things.
Plus on fridays and saturdays I usually am out with friends for most of the day.

On Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays I wake up at 7am so I can have 3 hours to myself until my home tutor arrives. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to school for about two hours, Wednesdays are completely free. I hate Thursdays though, I have to go to school then straight to bowling. Fridays freedom after home tutor then the weekend.

Spookz

Lumos
I don't have school or a 9-5 job, so my schedule can be erratic.

Generally, I go to bed at about 2AM and sleep until about Noon, unless I have to get up early. But most of my work is a late evening/night thing, sometimes I don't get home and eat dinner until midnight. I have the advantage of doing errands and chores during the day when most people are at work. I don't have to fight my neighbors for the laundry machines, and I usually don't have trouble with traffic.

Spare time is (of course) spent dicking around online.

PokeMasterCait

Weekdays:
5:30ish wake up
6:20 bring mom to work
8:30ish come home
8:35 have something to eat
9-12;20 NAP :p because I sleep like crap all the time....
12:30 mom calls my dad and they talk a bit during her lunch
1-3:50 house chores, take care of dad/dogs
3:50 take dogs out before we leave to pick up mom at work
4:00 get on our way to pick up mom from work.
6:00 I start making dinner...
7:00 eat...
8-9/10 catch up on dvr'd shows (new episodes from the pervious night that we didnt see yet)
10:00 take dogs out again before bed and go to bed after I wash my face blah blah blah...
10:15 SLEEP and repeat.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
School:
wake up
breakfast
push-ups
school
Track and field practice
home
dinner
homework
relax
bed

weekend:
wake up
run
breakfast
work
home
dinner
Social life
sleep

Ferrin

Easily Lost
a day in the life of ferrin:
wake up
pack up a ton of things all morning-- were going to australia for a few months, for dad's work and seeing my samoan friends..
made a vegetarian sandwich because we need to buy more meat
homeschool things
went shopping
bought oreos ssoo many oreos
read a percy jackson book
played on dragonfable.com
grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch so our stash of bread won't get moldy
and watched a movie on hbo or star movies "In Time"
soup and crackers for dinner
serebii
my parents are big on traveling,right now were in asia. not very many people here speak english so my social life is...eh.
i miss usa and the freezing cold temperatures and hurricane sandy and everyone

Dreamy

Mon. - Thurs.: Wake up, shower, eat, brush teeth, at class by 9, 10:30 class, lunch, 1 p.m. class, 2:30 class, homework, dinner, more homework, shower, studying, bed

Fri., Sat., Sun.: Wake up, shower, eat, brush teeth, homework, studying, lunch, studying, dinner, shower, bed

Internet, reading, drawing, writing , video games, and hanging with friends sprinkled throughout.

My classes are online, so my schedule is flexible, but I try to stick to this time frame.

Last edited:

shadorai

wandering trainer
i don't have a routine. i just wing it.

Estellise

peachy
This is pretty much how my mornings go every day: my mom wakes me up at 5:30 am, so I can take a shower. I go take my shower...then I get dressed...then I blow dry my hair, then brush it, then (most of the time) straighten it... Then I view the forums. And then I brush my teeth...and then I pack up my stuff and go to school. >.> And that's pretty much it.

Roy9

Sinnoh Master
On school days:
Wake up on 6:30am, then fix my hair, dress up etc.
Then I'm goimg to breakfast and drink a cup, while I'm checking Serebii etc.
Brush my teeth and going to school by bike.
At 8:30am school begins and follow the lessons.
Home at 4:00p and doing homework, then dinner and watching TV, reading a book, gaming, check the internet or draw something.(not the mobile game, but on paper)

In the weekend.
Social life, gaming, homework, reading, drawing, trackcycling.

Mister_SGG

-Get up [reluctantly]
-Shower
-Eat some cereal or whatever
-Brush teeth, wash face
-Mini morning workout
-Get dressed for the blisteringly cold climate of continental Canada
-Almost die walking down the street to the bus due to aforementioned blisteringly cold climate of continental Canada
-Get on bus
-Go to school
-Be at hell for 7 hours
-Get home
-Fap
-Homework
-Full workout
-Miscellaneous activities for 8 hours
-Back to bed

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Wake up at 6 am