• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your fav Eeveeloution?

You fav Eeveeloution

• Vaporeon

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Espeon

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 26 14.4%

• Total voters

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Jolteon :) Love its design, and it is my favourite Electric type. Plus, it got me out of some tough spots too :D

x-sayrie-x

Actually, my favorite Eeveelution would have to be Leafeon. I love its design, plus it has the ability to do well enough in battle.

My second favorite is Vaporeon, followed by Espeon. Both Vaporeon and Espeon used to hold the title as my favorite Eeveelution, but over time my opinions changed.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Definitely Jolteon because it's electric type.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Umbreon for sure.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I love Jolteon, but I'm an even bigger fan of Flareon. If only the makers didn't screw it over by making its Attack base 130 instead of its Special Attack... Or if they just kept the 130 Attack and gave it Flare Blitz!

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows
;197;Umbreon for sure! DARK POWER!!!!!