• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your fav Eeveeloution?

You fav Eeveeloution

• Vaporeon

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Espeon

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 26 14.4%

• Total voters

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I haven't gotten around to fighting with eeveelutions but I like Umbreon because it looks cool and flareon because I love fire types.

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
Ever since Pokemon colosseum, I've been in love with espeon. If I had to pick my second favorite, it would have to be jolteon because of his extremely high speed.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Umbreon is my favorite

TheDavidan13

D'oh I missed!
I don't really know, honestly. For me, it's a close tie between Vaporeon, Espeon, and Leafeon.

Cutty

Forever now

I've always liked Espeon, especially the shiny color is green. It's my fave.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Ever since I was little, I became more fond of Jolteon than the others. Then, I saw Umbreon and thought of it as my favorite. But then, I started thinking about Jolteon again, and then I thought, "IDGAF about Eeveelutions..." But now, that thought has come across me again, and I'll say that ultimately, Jolteon is my favorite. I still like Umbreon and the others, though.

Skarm™

Light It Up
jolteon and umbreon like sceptrigon, and again like sceptrigon, ultimately jolteon

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
My favorite would have to be Espeon or Glaceon. Both have really interesting designs :3