• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your fav Eeveeloution?

You fav Eeveeloution

• Vaporeon

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Espeon

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 26 14.4%

• Total voters

onichan

Jolteon is my fave but I really want a leafeon. I just need an eevee. :'(

jirachi77

Jirachi Master
glaceon. Yeaaahhhhyyyyaaa

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Vaporeon is my favorite, followed by Espeon. They're the prettiest and the most calm looking.

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
Ah, this is hard... I think they're all great personally. But if I had to choose, I'd have to say Vaporeon, Leafeon and Jolteon

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Umbreon is my favourite, based on design. But Jolteon is the one I enjoy using the most

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Vaporeon for ever and ever after. Hmm, maybe until they make a flying eeveelution.
But before then, Vaporeon will always be the coolest.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Espeon...has a great design and good special attack..

BlueRaichu

Seeker of Knowledge
Easy choice, I'd pick Vaporeon every day of the week. Been loving them ever since I used one in Leafgreen, they can get you through everything. (And I love the design). But Jolteon's a close second.

MallorylovesVulpix

Trainer Since 1999
Leafeon! Even though Vulpix is my overall favorite Pokemon, grass type is my favorite. I love green, and the outdoors, and so Leafeon is perfect. She is so cute and ethereal, just a beautifully designed Pokemon. Always my fave :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
It's a hard choice between Umbreon and Jolteon. I'd go for Jolteon.

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
Leafeon has my favorite design, but the one I use the most is always Espeon.

PokeAJ

So I was thinking it would be cool if they did all remaining types for the Eeveeloutions (barring normal since that's what Eevee is). I came up with what they all could be called and wanted to share the names here. I also have design ideas for what most of them would look like, but unfortunately I'm a terrible artist lol. Here's the names though:

Draconeon (Draconian + Eon)- Dragon
Champeon (Champion+ Eon) - Fighting
Oreon (Ore+Eon) or Stoneon (Stone+Eon) - Rock
Terreon (Terra+Eon)- Ground
Contageon (Contagious+Eon)- Posion
Steeleon (couldn't think of anything more creative here) - Steel
Spookeon (Spooky+Eon) - Ghost
Soareon (Soar+Eon) - Flying
Larveon (Larvae+Eon) - Bug
'
Now I just wish I had someone who was a good artist to explain my design ideas to so they could draw em.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Umbreon, because of it's design. However when it comes to battling i prefer Espeon and Jolteon.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
leafeon.their moveset covers Many different types with dig,x scissor and leaf blade.unfortunately they learn leaf blade wway late at level 71