• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite 3rd generation Pokémon?

AceFlonne

Mediator
Sceptile,Blaziken and Swampert

EraSN

Swampert ftw!!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
JIRACHI!!! But Treecko's line and Skitty are also awesome^^ And Plusle and Minun ^_^

absol-a reliable pokemon that is both intelligent and powerful as if in a state of pure lucidity
grumpig-whos divine special attack crushes all in its wake
glalie-an icy tornado wreaking havoc wherever it goes
slaking-whos superior physical attack bludgeons all who challenge it
zangoose-a majestic warrior who will annihilate all that oppose it

lilpup7

MewFan
My fav is Torchic and Zangoose a close second :D

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Absol is possibly the "coolest" Pokemon ever. A slick white coat. A dark, cunning blade. Has a lot of strength (and a lot of luck). If only it was faster than base 75 Speed...

Absol is my favourite Pokemon ever. I also like Sceptile, Blaziken, Shiftry, Sharpedo, Latios... I like a lot of 3rd generation Pokemon, lol. I'd say it's my favourite generation when it comes to Pokemon designs.

Last edited: