• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite 3rd generation Pokémon?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
1. Blaziken
2. Gardevoir
3. Groudon
4. Seviper
5. Swellow

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorites:
Flygon
Mudkip line
Groudon
Latios
Treecko

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
I LOVE 3rd gen, and it's waay too hard to pick just one favourite, i mean, there's Absol, Flygon, Banette, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Breloom, Relicanth, Tropius, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to name a few. Hoenn is where i started, and i played Emerald, and seeing as how Emerald is also my birthstone, i played nothing but Emerald for 5 years straight, in fact i still have my starter, Blaziken, and all of the legendaries i caught :') memories.

ShinyHunter6756

Shiny Seeker
Wailord, largest pokemon and it can breed with a kitten :D

Game Maker

Memento Mori
I'm torn between Blaziken, Metagross, and Slaking.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
latios of cource!

Neptune110

Water Trainer
Swampert DEFINITELY i like the dual water/ground type plus it has the ability to learn ice beam so it can defend itself against grass which is its primary weakness.

And i like Milotic due to it's healing capabilities and Crawdaunt due to it's high attack :)

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
I'm really hoping they make R/S/E remakes :) i can't wait to face off against Steven and Wallace again.
To stay on topic; Hoenn probably has some of the most creative pokemon EVER! Just look at Tropius (whom is another favourite of mine) before Tropius, did you ever see a flying dinosaur made of plants? Hmm? Anyways i love the starters mainly, and so many more