• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite 3rd generation Pokémon?

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
Know what? When thinking 3rd generation, Shiftry never comes to mind, why is that? Are people hating him because he has those sandal-looking feet? Maybe because of his long, flowing locks? Who knows? I happen to like Shiftry though, it was always an awesome Pokemon to me as a kid, and still is today, but when talking about grass/dark types, Cacturne is my favourite.

Melsurigan

Iron Fist of Despair
Mawile all the way.

ishni18

~*Shiny Hunter*~
Kyogre . .or Rayquaza . .can I say both? No!!!

Blaziken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Necro101

3rd gen was one of my favorite.... So it is a really hard choice....

I would say cacturne, Zangoose, shiftery, Rayquaza(best legendary) and the starters. ( those are my top I also like medicham and others......etc

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
^ Nuttin' like a cotton bird/dragon eh? XD

ROFLMAO

I liked all the Hoenn pokemon, so it's a tough choice, but Ludicolo is probably my favourite c:

FairoNeko

Top 6(for a team):
Gardevoir
Zigzagoon
Absol
Altaria
Lanturn
Roselia

They're awesome to me. In everything!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I love a lot of the Hoenn mons. But Altaria has to be my favourite <3

Melsurigan

Iron Fist of Despair
Gotta remember Aggron. HE IS KING WHO CRUSH ALL PUNY THINGS.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
This is my favorite gen, so...
All of the legendaries EXCEPT Groudon and the Regis. Never liked them
Some lines (Linoone, flygon etc)

Hm, I guess it's Grovyle. But that's like asking what's my favorite shade of my favorite color.

cooldudeguy6

Mecha-mon Researcher
Metagross is a pretty good one, I love the steel and psychic combo. Also, Mudkip is epic, although I think swampert looks like...erm...strange, although his type combo is AWESOME.

xDWarrior

Mudkip, the only one that's not totally ugly to me.