• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite 3rd generation Pokémon?

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
What is your favorite 3rd generation Pokémon?

Personally, I like the Latis', Blaziken, and Aggron and its evolve chain.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Top Five in this Order. :)

- Rayquaza
- Seviper
- Blaziken
- Flygon
- Metagross

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Top Five in this Order. :)

- Rayquaza
- Seviper
- Blaziken
- Flygon
- Metagross

Seviper is pretty beastly :) So many great Pokémon in gen three. I forgot to mention, I also like Sableye and Ralts, because Ralts can evolve into Gallade in gen four.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Metagross and Swampert. Blaziken is up there too, but it's not with the other 2.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Seviper is pretty beastly :) So many great Pokémon in gen three. I forgot to mention, I also like Sableye and Ralts, because Ralts can evolve into Gallade in gen four.

He is. I have him on my White Team. What sucks is that is defense is so low plus he is vulnerable to ground-types. What makes it suck even more is that I am training in areas that are mostly inhabited by rock and ground types. *sigh*

To stay on topic, I like Sceptile as well.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Milotic has been my favourite Gen III Pokemon ever since I first faced it in the Sootopolis Gym in Ruby over seven years ago.

Altaria and Gardevoir are tied for my second favourite.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've always had some kind of respect for crawdaunt ;342; its so beastly and power and it can pown most gyms in hoenn and the fact that its dark and water (Though there is Sharpedo ;319;) I will still love crawdaunt for being strong and aggresive.

Kalosian

So long
I like most of the Pokemon from this generation, except for Gardevoir. But my absolute favorites are Latias, Slaking, Skitty, Manectric, Claydol, Mawile and Swellow.

Last edited:

Flippd

I like much of them, especially Salamence, Metagross, the Legendary Golems, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Sceptile, Swampert, Mightyena, Rayquaza, Shedinja, Jirachi, and Flygon

Larry

I like Latias, Salamence, Sceptile, and Swellow. There's more but these are my favorites.

My top five would have to be:
-Sceptile
-Grovyle
-Mudkip
-Blaziken
-Torchic

I love the 3rd gen starters and their evolutions. :p The only one I kinda don't like is Combusken, it just looks... Odd.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
better question: what one don't you like?

anyways, my favorite would be Aggron and Gardevoir, though almost all pokes are awesome from 3rd gen

My top five (Not in any order) would have to be:

-Swampert (Who cares about mudkipz when you have swampertz? :p)
-Kyogre
-Sharpedo
-Absol
-Manectric

Coca Cola

I suppose these stood out a lot to me, Cradily (Found it to be a monster trying to defeat it in the elite four), Ludicolo (It's so fruity!), Camerupt (It has not one but two volcanoes on it's back), Kelceon (I had some great fun using this master of disguise) and Breloom (Enjoyed the fighting/grass type along spore).

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I suppose these stood out a lot to me, Cradily (Found it to be a monster trying to defeat it in the elite four), Ludicolo (It's so fruity!), Camerupt (It has not one but two volcanoes on it's back), Kelceon (I had some great fun using this master of disguise) and Breloom (Enjoyed the fighting/grass type along spore).

Thanks for reminding me! I love Ludicolo! :D he's so funny!!!!!