• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite animal

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
I love cats :)

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Since last year, the Wolf has become my fav animal now! Followed by Dogs. (Mostly German Shepherds, Border Collies and Huskies)

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Seals, oh my god, they are like underwater swimming dogs. I love them <3

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I always liked canines since I grew up with a dog. Wolves, foxes, coyotes, tanuki..

And practically any bird.

TanBun

I'm back :3
I love turtles! when i was eleven or so, i remembered like 11 latin names,but i forgot all of them except Testudo Hermanni Boettgeri /hercegovinensis/hermanni ( don't know it's english name) and Lepidochelys Kempsii ( Kemps ridley sea turtle) and Caretta Caretta ( Loggerhead)

I also like cats ,birds rabbits,alpacas,donkeys,fennec foxes (fennekin ftw) .
But i hate dogs

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Can you guys guess mine?

Rabbits.
No seriously, the Oarfish. :p.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I like Owls (as my favorite band is Owl City and I just like them), and I also like hermit crabs (since I keep five as pets). :3 I like all sorts of animals really, though... dogs, cats, bettas, giraffes, red pandas (another one of my favs), etc...

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Tigers, iguanas, and gila-monsters.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Zebra. Since the old days. :p
Followed closely by turtles and dolphins.

Last edited:

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Blobfish.

*trollface*

Also, I have a strange appreciation for bagworms, which is why I like Pineco and Forretress and Wormadam so much.

Hummingbirds too, they're so small and cute and hyperactive.