• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite animal

octoboy

I Crush Everything
My favourite animal? Now, let me think. What kind of animal would I, octoboy, favour? Hmmm, what creature would possibly have the most appeal to an octoperson like myself? Well, I think we all know the answer.

The caterpillar.

Ya ever hear of the Mary River Turtle?
Why do all the searches I get for that thing show a turtle with weeds/algae growing out of its head? o_0 Am I getting a bunch of pictures of one individual, or is this something that happens a lot with the species?

Either way, I think it's a wonder Mr. Sugimori never got straight on pokéfying the hell out of that thing.

And if you want an ugly turtle, why not this uncooked Sunday dinner of a reptile?

sweetie

lovely love
I like cats, I always wanted a black and white kitty cat.

I also like birds, a pet cockatiel would be the cutest thing ever too

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
When I was little, I wanted to be a zoologist, so I love quite a few animals.. @^@

Cicadas - they live as larvae in the ground for periods of seven and eleven years, depending on the species. To me, it's a weird thing that your entire life can culminate in a two, three month period

Mandrills - I'm pretty sure they're the largest monkey, but not only that, they remind me of wolves, because of their posture. They're fangs are really cool, to me, too.

Crawfish - I really have no idea why I like them, to be honest

Okapi - They're bizarre and rare and leggy and I like them

Roosters - I like big, sunny birds, and the Rooster's pretty much the ultimate symbol of that...also, I sort of have an obsession with red

Bats - When I was little, I had an imaginary friend that was a bat. I've always had an affinity for them.

I'll probably remember more later

nekomi

Ace Trainer
I love cats :3

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
I like turtles.

My Favorite Animal Happens to be Snakes.
Corn Snakes, King Snakes, and Milk Snakes are Some of My Favorites Because of The Colors and Patterns.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
My favourite animal is the Grey Wolf

Vernikova

Champion
I got a lot and I can't choose. I like cheetahs, penguins, elephants, cats, dogs, turtles, and pigs.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Number one is a sea turtle

But I also love seals, puffer fish, kiwis, cranes, humming birds and dogs of course :)
There's actually too many I love I can't pick

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
The mantis shrimp, cats, and owls.