• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite animated Disney film?

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
The aristocats or the fox and the hound

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
My favorite movie is Toy Story.

Treasure Planet doesn't get enough love.
I adore Disney, some of my favourites are Hercules, Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove, but my number one is a toss up between Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
All amazing films!

ForgottenPearl

I'd have to say Tarzan. I loved it as a kid, and it's stood the test of time. It's a touching, exciting story, and the music's great. The Lion King, Aladdin, and The Great Mouse Detective are definitely up there, though.

Estellise

peachy
My childhood favourites are Aladdin and Mulan. I also really like the Incredibles and Monsters Inc., if they count.

Rakansen

ラルフ
My favorite one is Wreck-It Ralph. The movie came out on my birthday, and I've been following news about it since it was called Reboot Ralph. I honestly wasn't expecting much from the story, but I was really amazed once I actually saw it in theaters. I felt like I was watching a Pixar film.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
If I don't count Pixar films, it's The Emperor's New Groove. Including Pixar though, it's between The Incredibles and Up.

jakovu

Wreck-It Ralph. The Emperor's New Groove and Mulan come close, along with the Toy Story trilogy if Pixar counts.

lollygag

Banned
I don't know. Disney has so many good ones.

BTW, stop taking Doug Walker seriously. He's not Roger Ebert, he's some 30-year-old virgin with no girlfriend.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I think I'm gonna put The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad on the list of my favorite animated Disney films. I actually saw the entire movie recently, and I loved it. I don't know why I've never once watched the first half with Mr. Toad before, it's really good, a very fun ride, if you will. I've seen the Ichabod half as a kid numerous times, and I think I just now realized that the Headless Horseman may have been the Disney villain who scared me the most as a kid. Why I watched it so many times I have no idea xD, but I'm officially in love with Bing Crosby's voice after all these years of having heard his voice.

BTW, stop taking Doug Walker seriously. He's not Roger Ebert, he's some 30-year-old virgin with no girlfriend.

What does Doug Walker have to do with this thread? And of course he doesn't have a girlfriend, he married her a year ago :p.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Not including Pixar (which has the likes of WALL-E and Up, my top 2 favourite films), my favourite Disney film would have to be Wreck It Ralph, like many have said. I think that the characters were extremely well written and likeable, and got a good balance between them. I like how it didn't take really cliched routes like Felix being a jerk just because Ralph was a good person. The worlds look stunning too. For other favourites, I quite like Dumbo, with really good songs and an adorable main character. Tangled is my favourite princess film, as it combines the classic princess ideal stories with modern humour and characterisation which makes for a really great combination; Rapunzel in particular feels like an old fashioned princess but is strong enough not to be a damsel in distress. Sleeping Beauty is good as well, admittedly Aurora's a flat character - but I don't watch it for Aurora, I watch it for the three good fairies who have great personalities and get very funny moments. Of course, I like other Disney films too, but these are pretty much my favourites.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Nothing comes close to Lion King and Tarzan for me. The music and story in those were amazing. It's a shame that Disney doesn't make animated movies anymore these days.

SilverFox

So sly
Robin Hood for me. Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid have my favorite villains though.

golduck#1

If I am not saying Pixar then it's the emperors new groove. However if Pixar is counted then Finding Nemo and Bugs Life are mine :).

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I love Pixar and the work they do. Brilliant.
But I have to say my all time favourite Animated Disney movies, has to be either The Lion King or The Jungle Book.
Childhood classics, love them everytime and im not young o.o

Raiin

Johto Boy
101 Dalmatians, I loved that movie so much as a child that my parents eventually bought me a dalmatian after enough begging.