• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Ash design?

favorite Ash design?

• Total voters

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Ash had a lot of different design iterations based on his clothing and art style what is your favorite and rank all of them here in the thread
Mines are

1. XY
2. DP
3. OS
4. Power of Us / Secrets of the Jungle
5. I choose you
6. AG
7. JN
8. BW
9. SM
10. Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Sm is my favorite, the other graphics did their job, it's different from the rest and that's why it's beautiful and unique to me, and it's only used in this series. It's a pity that so few people appreciate it, but that's good because only some can see its beauty

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
My ranking for each design:
1. OS - 9.9/10
2. AG - 9.9/10
3. DP - 9.9/10
4. BW - 9.9/10
5. XY - 10/10
6. SM - 0/100
7. JN - 0.3/10

Xuxuba

I think that one Celebi special was probably the best he ever looked, as it was faithful to his original design while greatly improving upon it. Meanwhile, SM's design feels the most disconnected from the other series while also not being that pleasant to look at.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmmm

XY
M23
DP
M21
OS/M20
BW
AG
M22
JN
SM

As for just outfits, just cuz

XY
M21 (better pants/shoes would put him at #1)
OS/M20/M22
M23
DP
BW
SM
AG
JN

Tbh AG/BW's outfits would be higher if they were on series with a less blocky style, but the hoodies are kinda awkward due to it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This thread is a repeat of one before and in that I voted ICY design coz honestly it is the best
However here I vote JN simply coz IMO
Ash looked the absolute best and absolutely faithful and perfect in well, JN132, the 4th part of Leon vs Ash. Felt like the perfect culmination of all Ash designs tbh

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I think that one Celebi special was probably the best he ever looked, as it was faithful to his original design while greatly improving upon it. Meanwhile, SM's design feels the most disconnected from the other series while also not being that pleasant to look at.
Unpleasant to say the least
And not only him during that sage, I still have nightmares about that blue bubble creature

Ryker101

XY is peak for me. Great colour combo with the red hat, blue clothes and black gloves. It doesn’t go overboard with the colours and looks the sharpest thanks to the artstyle

Leonhart

Imagineer
His OS design, especially his cap. I'm not particular fond of his other designs, although his DP clothing were at least somewhat fashionable.