• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Favorite BW Gym Battle?

Favorite BW Gym Battle

• Striaton Gym Battle

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Nacrene Gym Battle

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Castelia Gym Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nimbasa Gym Battle- Ash/Bianca

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Driftveil Gym Battle

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Mistralton City Gym Battle- Ash/Cilan

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Iccirus City Gym Battle

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Virbank Gym Battle

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Humilau Gym Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LizardonX

Banned
Opelucid Gym battle

It hasn't aired yet but just looking at the preview it will be epic.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
1.) Vs. Homika - Finally a battle in the "game style" and Homika's Pokémon were awesome, specially Dustdas.

2.) Vs. Fuuro - Epic bird battle was epic.

3.) Vs. Yacon - Waruvile vs Mijumaru and Doryuzu vs Dangoro/Gantoru ftw.

The worst was most likely Vs. Kamiture. That is, if you don't consider Kotetsu vs Shizui as Gym Battle... Because that was a ridiculous battle.

I'll just paste what I said on another forum.

I have to go with Brycen. Scraggy got to battle in a gym, nothing needed to evolve, the battle didn't make Ash look incompetent, he wasn't fighting a weak gym leader and Ash didn't send out something stupid (at least Krokorok had Stone Edge and he had a reason to use him against Beartic).

The others were beyond horrible.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mistralton. I got to see my favorite gym leader battle Ash and Cilan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "Virbank Gym Battle" cause its more or less like the games, 2nd being "Nimbasa Gym Battle- Ash/Bianca" and 3rd being "Humilau Gym Battle"!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I have to go with Clay lol. Finally having no fall guy was absolutely refreshing and the animation was awesome.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I guess I never said my favorite gym battle, huh? I say it has to be a tie between the first and the last because of how unique they were in terms of normal battling.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Should Humilau even count? Ash didn't even participate. Anyway, I voted for the Nacrene battle. It was probably the most intense Gym battle of BW, and it was handled well; Ash trained Tepig and Oshawott before re-challenging Lenora. So there were no BS wins.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh god the last gym is winning *facepalms*.

cloudynamite

i would of said Virbank, but the fact that Roxie gave ash's Pignite a berry made ash out to look like a wimp, the gym leader should never help out the trainer whom battling with...and it was rather pointless too, since Pignite lost anyways. and Unfezant/ Boldore/ Palpitoad just got owned for the most part...
Driftveil was epic, Oshawott beating Krokorok was purely badass. and Boldore evolving and winning was pretty cool too.