• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Diamond/Pearl pokemon and why?

Boone

So I used to play Diamond/Pearl, but then I took a 2-3 year break from Pokemon and just got back into it.

I dont really remember much about Diamond/Pearl, so I dont know what an Ideal team is.

I want to hear what you guys like and why, and see if I like the pokemon and can add it to my planned team c:

I have Chimchar and Budew so far

no rules, go ~~

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I love Garchomp. It probably has one of the most decent stats, being a pseudo-legend.

Kalosian

So long
Shaymin, it might not be the best battlewise, but I love its design and its ability to turn wastelands into blossoming fields.

xXLuminousNightXx

The Shining Shinx
I don't have just one of the favourites, but i'm going to say the whole Shinx evolutionary chain. I love Shinx, it's so cute~ And I personally favour either of its abilities (Intimidate and Rivalry). And as it evolves, it gets to be a decently powerful team member, if you train it right and give it the right moves. Plus, Luxio and Luxray especially are epic pokemon <333

Shinku

neko, desu~
On my last playthrough of Platinum I considered having pokémon like Weavile, Froslass, Elective, Magmortar etc. I have Garchomp and Scizor in my current team though which are pretty awesome~

On my recent playthrough, I decided to use Buizel/Floatzel as a backup while training my other Pokemon. I would deeply reccommend them, as they are both very good Pokemon and have epic designs.

Boone

I was looking through Bulbapedia and love Weavile and his moves.
And when can you get a Scyther/Scizor?
and thanks for Shinx recommendation I thought about getting one before and you finally persuaded me c;

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
Empoleon, Munchlax, Snover and the Eeveelutions from Sinnoh are some of my favorites.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Definitly go with Empoleon, screw Infernape! I would also go with Garchomp, Electivire, Magmortar, Weavile, and even Bronzong.

G50

No longer posting
Arceus and Empoleon

Such awesome Pokemon!

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Garchomp and Luxray. <3 They're epic.

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
Darkrai Because of the shiny form.

Torterra, Electivire and Honchkrow because they're all beasts.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
My sinnoh top 10 pokemon:
1. Munchlax
2. Garchomp
3. Electivire
4. Heatran
5. Drapion
6. Weavile
7. Mamoswine
8. Shaymin
9. Piplup
10. Shinx

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I would say Maganezone..not only it has a really good Concept but it also has a kick *** type.