• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite feature of gen 5?

What features of Gen 5 do you like?

• Black City/White Forest

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Join Avenue

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Pokemon World Tournament

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Pokestar Studios

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Battle Subway

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Funfeast Missions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Unova

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Abyssal Ruins

• Pokemon Musicals

• Other

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

I voted for the PWT because it was fun seeing all those old faces again (except for poor Iris, who was completely ignored).

Xuxuba

how can people not vote for pokemon musicals?

it's the best feature ever, you get to watch your pokemon jump for like 3 minutes

I just went for other, because my favourite feature was Memory Link. It made my two games connected, and the event that is activated from the Pokemon Centre... that made me cry. It was a feature I really liked because it helped explain why everything was currently as it was. Plus emotional scenes, and one or two Shipping moments... yep.

Izanagi777

Pokemon World Tournament obviously, given that you got a chance to battling other trainers (even E4 and Champion) from other generation..

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
PWT by far. Rematching gym leaders and champions? Hell yeah.

NPT

Just a member
For me, it's a tie between Pokéstar Studious and Pokémon World Tournament since I loved both.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
My two favorites are the PWT and the Battle Subway. The Battle Subway is super unique to the Unova Region and the PWT is just plain awesome. Too bad it is exclusive to the sequels.

Elite4woolfy

✽✽✽✽✽✽
PWT, of course! I loved battling all of the Gym Leaders and Champions of the previous games.

Too bad the Elite4 members cannot be challenged (Lorelei)

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Top 2 would probably be the Pokemon World Tournament and the PokeStar Studios. I also like Join Avenue and Pokemon Musical.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
TMs being reusable and not disposed of after one use (which is what they should have been since Gen 1), Repels and their ilk renewing semi-automatically (from Black 2 and White 2 onwards), the dust clouds, rippling water and rustling grass, Black City/White Forest, the stadiums in Nimbasa City, and being able to challenge the Elite 4 in any order you want instead of a fixed order as in previous generations.

Last edited:

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
TMs being reusable and not disposed of after one use (which is what they should have been since Gen 1), Repels and their ilk renewing semi-automatically (from Black 2 and White 2 onwards), the dust clouds, rippling water and rustling grass, Black City/White Forest, the stadiums in Nimbasa City, and being able to challenge the Elite 4 in any order you want instead of a fixed order as in previous generations.

Some people argue that Gen 5 didn't bring anything to the franchise but from all those things you listed that's a pretty invalid argument

lilcipher

bi & ready 2 di
I absolutely loved Join Avenue. My group of friends in high school would always keep tabs on each other with it. It was really nice to keep things personalized.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
I absolutely loved Join Avenue. My group of friends in high school would always keep tabs on each other with it. It was really nice to keep things personalized.

The music is amazing! I also didn't know when I first played Black 2 (2012) that there were default NPCs that would roam around Join Avenue and I was really hyped when I saw them. It is like the BETA version of the Festival Plaza in SM

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Black City/White Forest. Having the ability to catch more non-Isshu Pokemon or battle more trainers in Black/White was great.

Of the two, I preferred the White Forest in White cuz I liked having an easier time filling up my Dex hee hee. The White Treehollow building there in White 2 was quite spectacular also, tho I wish we could've caught pokemon there like in the original White Forest.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The Abyssal Ruins puzzle was my favorite feature because it was a mysterious place and reminded me of Atlantis. The PWT and Join Avenue were cool too, it's just that I didn't go to those places much when I played BW2.

Cat's Eye Draco

The World Tournament for me, because I loved having the opportunity to battle old gym leaders and champions again and being able to face their new and improved teams.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
I simply adored the infinite TM use, as it let me tinker with different movesets. I also liked Join Avenue for the EV training and the egg-hatching stall. The best world have to be the PWT, though, because I loved battling all the people from regions past.

thexuberant1

I honestly don't like many features in Gen 5. The only thing I really loved in Gen 5 that wasn't in previous games is the infinite TM use. Though the Season Cycle and PWT were pretty cool.

I have a preference for the Join Avenue. I felt it improved on what Black City/White Forest was going for. Heck it even returned this gen under a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.