• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite feature of the Gen IV games?

What is your favorite feature of Sinnoh?

• Distortion World

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Battle Frontier (Tower in DP)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Battle Ground

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Resort House

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Poketch

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sinnoh Underground

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Super Contests

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Great Marsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amity Square

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Leonhart

Imagineer
Amity Square was a fun feature even if it was just a cute way of finding Contest accessories. I liked the music there.

I found the limited walking with Pokemon feature to be amusing, yet collecting Accessories with it seemed bland since not everyone even competed in Contests. I wish we could've found rare items instead.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
I enjoyed building my resort house from the ground up. Definitely gave me an incentive to keep playing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
((JAWS)) said:
I enjoyed building my resort house from the ground up. Definitely gave me an incentive to keep playing.

It seemed too limited though since there was hardly any added incentive other than having Gym Leaders and other major characters visit the villa.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Distortion World due to its illogical landscape. I love the Pokétch just as much as it made me feel like a spy as a child

Leonhart

Imagineer
Denko Sekka said:
Battle Ground except that I didn't like how the Gym Leaders there are randomly chosen, and their team's levels could've been higher.

The higher levels part I agree with, but I didn't mind the limitation on which Gym Leaders we could face on any given day. Even HG/SS had a similar limit when it came to Gym Leader rematches.