• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite fire type pokemon?

Favorite Fire Starter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always loved the Cyndaquill line because that was my first Pokemon. They will always been one of my favorites.

Heatmor or CHARIZARD!

Charmander, easily. No fire type starter has ever came close to being as cool as him or charmeleon or charizard in my opinion. =D

icebolt

Aerial Ace
Cyndaquil and Quilava, probably. Typhlosion's not as cool but still awesome. Not sure why everyone likes that humanoid chicken with bad hair and baggy pants.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Chimchar. He is the best Sinnoh starter

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
Out of all the possibility to choose from I'd go with Growlithe and Chimchar. Growlithe because i've always had a soft spot for it. Chimchar because I love monkeys with their butts on fire! XD

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Blaziken. By far!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I think it's obvious, Charizard. Or should I say, "..."

Ryan7437

Banned
Obviously I will pick one of the more cute and underrated LC: Litwick!

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Arcanine, all dayyyy.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Well,Typhlosion since you only added the fire starters to the poll but in general Reshiram is the best.^-^

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
Magmortar I would say is my favorite always loved Magmar in Gen 1. Ane he's always in my party at lvl 100 shiny, flame body really helps with MM hunting.