• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Favorite Game?

What was your favorite game?

• Pokemon Trotzie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon MD Red RT

• Pokemon MD Blue RT

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pokemon MDE of Time

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Pokemon MDE of Darkness

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Pokemon Ranger 1

• Pokemon Ranger 2

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
I've played them all barring Ranger 1 and the Trozei one (because they suck in my opinion).

But Pokémon Ranger 2 Shadows of Almia is by far my favourite Pokémon side-game ever. I mean, ever. Awesome music, well-written dialogue (in my opinion), memorable characters (Keith, I'm looking at you, baby!), great partner Pokémon choices; seriously, one of the best Pokémon games I have ever played!

Torosiken

This is a title.
My answer : All!!!!

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
PMD2 Darkness was pretty good too.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
It's a tie for me between PMD Blue Rescue Team & PMD2 Explorers of Time. Blue rescue team had a pretty awesome storyline that had many twists, and not to mention it was super challenging. PMD2 had an even more amazing storyline with well developed characters, but it had it's fault in being a tad too easy. So I'm mixed here. :)

mew801

I am currently playing PKMD Darkness and finding it pretty cool.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I've only ever played Blue Rescue Team and Ranger 1 while I own Darkness so I would say Darkness is my favourite game :)

I think it is MD Red, followed by MDE darkness. I like red better, because you could recruit all the pokemon without having to buy the other game. And less people used the WMG back in those days...

Icefiyre

Banned
My favourite is PMD2: Time and pokemon ranger 2

You just gotta love the storyline in PMD2 and in pokemon ranger 2 the graphics are sweet and enjoyable.

MadMoose

I like PMD Explorers of Darkness the most because of the music; Craggy Coast had the best background music IMO.