• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Kalos starter?

Favorite Kalos starter

• Chespin

Votes: 39 22.5%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Froakie

Votes: 71 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash525

I'm going to vote for Froakie because I prefer it's third Evolution.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Can't stand any of them. They have to be the most unappealing starter bunch in the entire series. One is a frog that throws bubbles, another one evolves into a really messed up looking bipedal fox, and I can't even tell what the third one is supposed to be. If I had to choose, I'd say the bubble frog.

Gen 1 had a turtle that squirted water out of cannons. Don't see the big deal.

johno1995

I adore the Chespin line, so Chespin gets my vote.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fokko/Fennekin is my favorite due to my love of foxes and Fire types. I even own a big Fokko plush doll because of how much I like the Pokemon, and I used a Fokko in X.

BlitzGirl41

Fennekin. All of its evolutionary stages are the least ugly of all three starters, even if Delphox looks way too awkwardly stiff compared to its official artwork.

Lunala

Banned
Froakie and Chespin equally. I prefer the evolutions over the base stages though

Fennekin because i loved its design!! also the fire/psychic type was cooooool.

Mordraake

I chose Fennekin because I always chose the fire type pokémon and it becomes psychic, wich is my favorite type, so almost no questions...but...

...for the first time, I really was tempted by the water type, just looking at the final evolution, how badass he becomes! Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and maybe get lucky in an eventual wondertrade!

Only one thing keeps bugging me with Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox is the fact I got a male (no surprise since I had roughtly 85% chances of getting one.) But it looks way too feminine to be a male!

Watty

My favorite is Fennekin, cause it's the most cutiest of them. But I even like Froakie, so I've chose it in y.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Favourite Starter: Froakie
Favourite final evolution: Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.