• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Kalos starter?

Favorite Kalos starter

• Chespin

Votes: 39 22.5%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Froakie

Votes: 71 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillachu

Banned
Froakie for me since it had a nice design (I like frogs and ninjas lol) and good evolved forms. The other options can't compare. :cool:

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Fennekin. I just love Delphox so much. Favourite starter of all time.
The wait for X and Y would've been sooooo much harder to bear if I knew we were getting a badass fox wizard for a starter <3

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
I was initially for #TeamFennekin, but immediately bandwagon-ed to #TeamFroakie after seeing Greninja. I chose Chespin as my starter on my first playthrough of the game, though. Froakie would have to be my favorite starter in this saga, and my second favorite starter in the entire series.

Nintendo543

It would have to be Froakie. I usually like the Water starters, except for Sinnoh/Johto, where I like Torterra/Infernape and Typhlosion. I really liked Froakie's design and I even have a Froakie plush that I really like. The second place would be Fennekin, as it is cute but I like Froakie more. I didn't really like Chesnaught at all, it just feels different than the other Grass type starters.

akuma-chan

Collector
My friend who bought me the game choose Fennekin for me but i would have anyways. Its super cute and its a fire type! me and my friend think alike! great choice.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
I like both Fennekin and Froakie lines. Particularly Delphox and Greninja. I liked the theme they went for with Kalos starters. And I like their movesets and designs.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Froakie. Ive always liked it since the first time it was announced. So glad that its final evo is so badass, especially the shiny version.
I do like the Fennekin line too. Hate the chespin line, especially chesnaught. It looks awkward.

Can't stand any of them. They have to be the most unappealing starter bunch in the entire series. One is a frog that throws bubbles, another one evolves into a really messed up looking bipedal fox, and I can't even tell what the third one is supposed to be. If I had to choose, I'd say the bubble frog.

Last edited:

Silence27trey

Either Chespin or Froakie...

Status
Not open for further replies.