• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite legendary of XY?

Favorite Kalos legendary pokemon

• Xerneas

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
I like Yveltal the best because he's cooooool. Zygarde gets on my nerves, Xeaneas is so PRETTY (ugh LOL) and the rest are okay. Diancie reminds me of Lisanna from Fairy Tail for some weird reason lol so I kinda like her.

SpoinkyPearl

I don't particularly like any of them : P I've do have trained both Xerneas and Yveltal which is rare for me since I usually never care to train legendary Pokémon. I picked Pokémon X instead of Y because I liked Xerneas more and it is really cool, I like that they made a fantastic deer Pokémon. But I think my favourite is Diancie, it's both cute and elegant and it also has Mega Evolution which is very brilliant design-vise. So I voted for Diancie but I'd say that I like Diancie and Xerneas best. Zygarde is too strange to me : P

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'll probably say Volcanion. I like how they created an unlikely type combination (Water/Fire) and made it seem more interesting on a legendary.

Now that I've used it more than once (on my first Y play-through and again on Omega Ruby) I kind of like Xerneas a little more now.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Xerneas. It's powerful, a lot. And can destroy Yveltal without any effort.
Love Yveltal for its design.

keira

lurker
I'm sort of indifferent to all of them, but I'll have to go with Yveltal purely because its shiny looks like a giant flying strip of bacon.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I've got to give this to Yveltal.

It looks amazing in regular and shiny forms. Has nice stats. Epic typing and it really fits the story more then Xerneas. That's IMO of course.

Cutty

Forever now
Yvertal & Hoopa Unbound have a very mythical and epic design, that they look scary and majestic at the same time.

weaselspit

I haven't really battled with many megas yet, as I'm trying to fill the Pokedex atm, so I'm not sure which ones are worth having on a team. My favourite based on looks is mega Mawile

WitchRolina

Fulminous Witch
Diancie, mostly on the cute factor. Other than that, I'm not overly fond of legendaries in general, especially storyline ones.

Darrkvolt

I played Pokemon Y more solely for the fact that I could get Yveltal. I was not all that impressed with the others. I don't battle competitively so their battle capabilities aren't what I'm looking at ... mostly just their design visually. I never use the legendaries in-game anyway, so really all they do in my games is take up space in a box.

As for the event-only legendaries in this gen I like Volcanion the best. I like the unique typing and I think it looks pretty cool.

wuchunjin

My team will definitely have the torchic in it and pancham, chespin, and with the kanto starters im stuck I love charmander but I don't know if I want two fire type so I might go with squirtle the rest will be kalos pokemon no more oldies

Nodame

Misty <3
My favourite would be Diancie. It is so magestic and dazzling. Perfection.

Last edited: