• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite legendary of XY?

Favorite Kalos legendary pokemon

• Xerneas

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Volcanion. Best type combination ever. And it looks awesome.

Zygarde was my favorite but Squishy ruined it

Xerneas and Diancie are two I love the most - mainly since I really love Fairies (exception of 1 evolution line)! I'll give my love a bit more to Xerneas

fire fan 888

xerneas. For one thing, its a fairy type. Also, its just majestic, which hasnt been the norm for legendaries lately. Most legendaries have been tough or adorable, but xerneas is simply majestic

TheEliteEmpoleon

I don't dislike any of these six pokemon really, but my favorite has to be Yveltal. I love it's design, typing, signature move, number (7/17 is my birthday), and story. Thinking about it, it's probably my third favorite pokemon. Volcanion is a close second with its cool typing, and I can't wait to see more of it with the next movie.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
My favorite Kalos legendary is Xerneas. I think it's the most beautiful of all of them and I like the fairy type.

Abzu

Yveltal is for me my favourite of Kalos, I like his design and is an awesome legendary who despiste looking evil is not an evil being itself.

akuma-chan

Collector
yveltal is my favourite, they just look cool and unique. Followed by lugia, ho-oh, articuno, moltres, and zapdos. I love all the bird type pokemon!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I would have to say either Xerneas or Volcanion.

Xerneas is so good in doubles plus it is a nice fairy legendary to keep all those dragon legendaries (and dark) in check plus I think the design is cool.

Volcanion because of his excellent typing and immune to water attacks and also because they made him very special how they released him. The only official even I saw of his was the pokemon movie in Japan and that is the only one we are getting this generation, so very tough to obtain early on until the cloners get ahold of him in other regions.

Zealot

SMASHING TIER

Xerneas - Even though it's all over Battle Spot (and it's annoying me), my love for it never wears thin.
Yveltal - Great design and I love the menacing look. Really lives up to its typing. :p

OKAY TIER

Volcanion - Steam Eruption is bae af. I have no problem using it against any type, tbh.
Zygarde - Show our ground serpent some love. <3

I ONLY LOVE THEM IN ORAS TIER

Diancie - Cute, but I don't like it that much.
Hoopa - I prefer its giant form.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Hoopa comes first, he's SO cute while also having that big form. Just perfect. Also summon shiny legendaries? Yes please!
Diancie and Zygarde come next, I can just imagine Diancie jumping up and shouting "DIAMOND STORM!!!" and diamonds shoot down :p or at least I switch they'd make that scene happen..
and Zygarde due to same reasons as everyone else, he has amazingly awesome forms.

BlitzGirl41

Xerneas, even though I own Y... I was iffy about both of them at first, but getting the level 100 shiny event Xerneas this year has given me a chance to see it up close, and even though I haven't used it in battle, I realize that it reminds me a lot of the Great Forest Spirit from "Princess Mononoke" (which, ironically enough, kind of possesses the power of both Xerneas and Yvyltel, able to both give and take life!).

AmethystLeslie

Diancie is the only one I've used out of the 6, making it a team member in Alpha Sapphire. I was so hyped for its Mega Evolution because it looked so pretty, and I had to have it. I really wanted to use it. Plus, Diancie's design by itself was pretty.

I guess if i had to choose 2nd place, I guess Xerneas. It's pretty, and its design was the reason I bought my first Pokemon game.