• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite legendary of XY?

Favorite Kalos legendary pokemon

• Xerneas

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
It used to be Yveltal until Zygarde's alternative forms were revealed last year.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yveltal, mostly due to its Y-shape and death/destruction theme. I like that Gamefreak made Yveltal sinister, which was a step up from most Legendaries.

ItsMeBrandon

My favorite Kalos legendary is pretty much Xerneas. Yveltal aims for a cool, sinister look, and while that's neat, I like that Xerneas offered a sort of refreshing, life-based theme to it. It was the main reason I got X instead of Y. I don't have much to say on Xerneas' competitive use, but it's nice to see a legendary that I like be used fairly prominently.

My second favorite is probably Zygarde, but I'll be the odd one out and say that Zygarde was always my second-favorite even before we saw its other forms. If I looked at all its forms (instead of just its 50% Forme), Zygarde would become my least-favorite Kalos legendary. I don't like the other forms that much, to be honest. The cells and cores are okay, though.

layla413

Yveltal because his design compliments the power he embodies really well. Also, that power that he embodies doesn't stop at only destruction (there are a decent amount of legendary that could fit that description) but death itself. He literally feeds off the life force of others. Xerneas would be second because its design is amazing and beautiful and the "life and death" pair that those 2 make is just so raw is nature. Kinda surprised that it took so long for a life and death pair to appear

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
My favourite legendary is Xerneas.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I really like Xerneas and Diancie. They both have such amazing designs. (Ironically enough, Diancie is the only Pokémon I haven't registered as caught in my Alpha Sapphire NatDex.)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
As of now, probably Xerneas

Izanagi777

It's Xerneas for me, given that it's the first Fairy Type Legendary Pokemon and has an awesome design.. Yveltal come close in the 2nd though, and i also interested to how Zygarde 100% form capable to do in the next generation game..

NPT

Just a member
My favorite XY legendary is Yveltal. I really like its design and typing. Xerneas comes to a close second.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I like Xerneas for its design, maybe Mega Diancie as well. Kinda disappointed with the rest of the legendaries.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I voted Yveltal. Kinda wish I voted for Xerneas now. Soo majectic.

Raichael

As usual my choices are purely off design.
Out of the Legendaries, I think I like them both the same, but in different ways. I like Xerneas because it looks so graceful (I like the colourful antlers), and Yveltal looks cool as well, and it has good typing. Not keen on Zygarde or any of its Formes, though. Just looks like green and black gloop, like something from Ben 10.

But since the Mythical ones are included as well, my vote definitely goes to Diancie, because I think it's so pretty, especially its Mega form.
I like how Hoopa's Confined design looks silly and cute, but its Unbound form doesn't sit right with me at all. The elf-like feet and floating hands look out of place. Volcanion just looks strange.