• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite legendary of XY?

Favorite Kalos legendary pokemon

• Xerneas

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I love Zygarde for its mythology, form changes, and positively ludicrous stamina <3 I only wish that the games had explored its presence in the Kalos Region more.

Last edited:
Yveltal because Dark-types and its cry is awesome. Its design is pretty great too, though. It was actually kind of difficult choosing between the two when the games were announced, actually, and even now, but hey. I have to go with the bird.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, Hoopa I guess. I feel like it's a good mix of cuteness and trickster, though I dislike its OR/AS form change since it looks stupid IMO.

Vroomer

Yveltal- hands down. Type, attacks, model, animations, it's just an awesome Pokémon.

Ninja Bulbasaur

Diance is so cute, and the movie sealed the deal for me. She's literally a crystal gem magical girl princess, what is there not to like?

bignguyen

My favorite legendary and favorite Pokemon all around is Articuno I think it just have a great design along with the fact that I've always thought of Ice as a superior element in any sort of game. source : taihinhnendepnhat.net

Last edited:
Can I vote for Zapdos? I felt kind of meh about this generations new legends and the event exclusives haven't excited me since Deoxys. I do wish they had made a new minor trio for the generation. Heck they could have even took the musketeers for this Gen and it would have made since.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
My favourite legendary was Zygarde, whilst it didn't necessarily do much in X and Y I liked the design and the theme behind it enough and it's new Sun and Moon forms are definitely pretty cool! It hits fairly hard, was really bulky and I like it. Yveltal was cool too, always preferred Y to X. Xerneas was alright but not my thing, and the rest I'm not too sure about.

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
Xerneas. Its what initially drew me to x over y. Its lore, design, its mono fairy typing, geomancy... Its def a keeper! Caught a modest one in a luxury ball in two attemps during my play through!

I wanna feed it a carrot

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ever since watching the last XY era movie, Volcanion has become my favorite Kalos Legendary even though in an ironic twist of fate, I don't own one in my games. :(

Ghost94

Ever since watching the last XY era movie, Volcanion has become my favorite Kalos Legendary even though in an ironic twist of fate, I don't own one in my games. :(

He sounds eerily familiar to a certain Ent in Lord of the Rings