1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite manga series?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by pokehorse, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokehorse

pokehorse i heart manga!!!

personaly, i think that fruit's basket is the best manga ever created.

2. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

naruto, considering I'm still watching the anime with one piece (arround episode 130) and I'm alrady up to date with naruto amine + manga :p

3. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

My favorite manga would be the Yu-Gi-Oh! series, including GX and R. Haven't read the 5D's manga yet.

4. Prof.Arete

Prof.Arete chaos paradigm

best manga ever for me has got to be the one and only One peice. I mean come on, dragonball had nothing on the unpredictability of One Peice

5. pokemaster95

pokemaster95 King of pirates

You guys manga selection sucks. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto or Pokemon and Dragon Ball is what you pick from. READ MORE MANGA!!! :D

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure is the best for me.

6. RaNdOmPeRsOn1

RaNdOmPeRsOn1 Top of the class

individual

I shall be an individual! I like Death Note :) Hooray forindividualness!

7. Hikari Paradise

Hikari Paradise Forever Alone

I'm gonna say Bleach though lately nothing has been happening in it.

8. Matchre

Matchre Burn, baby, burn.

Pluto is my absolute favorite manga now and forever. Knowing Naoki Urasawa, though, I'll probably read something else of his that piques my interest, but... c'mon. It's a meeting of minds between the genius behind Monster and the defining work of the God of Manga.

9. deathseer

deathseer Oh, u mad bro?

Kinda hard to pick. But the choices would be from:

-Air Gear
    -Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
    - One Piece

10. Lorde

Lorde Banned

A tie between Death Note and Bleach for me. I loved how dark Death Note could be at time, but it also had it's funny moments. I remember reading the whole series in just a week back when it was popular and I even made a Death Note of my own lol. Bleach has some amazing swordfights but the story lacks a certain je ne sais quoi, especially right now when everything seems to be all laggy again even though the author claimed the arc would end around June. Hopefully it gets better, I love it and it has the potential to be even better.

11. Shishca

Shishca Member

12. kuromi8

kuromi8 ∘(>⌣<)∘

wish, shugo chara, and yotsuba&! I also like Avatar. (yes, there is a manga for that, but its kind of kiddie-version and the anime is better, so i guess I like avatar the anime)

13. getBLUNTED

getBLUNTED SOIHERD?

One Piece and Dragon Ball Z (so original, amirite?)

14. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

One Piece. Because it's One Piece.

The characters... the adventures... the plot twists... the well thought out plot lines, bringing up things faaaaar from the past... the color spreads... the volume covers... the side cover story chapter story thingies... yeeaaaaaaahhh...

One Piece is so long you won't be able to afford nor need another manga........

(Then again... so is JoJo's...)

15. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

Ew at all of the Bleach and Naruto. One Piece is the only decent member of the Big Three. Naruto's dragging like a snail, and Bleach has no idea where the hell it's going. One Piece is an example of how to do a long runner without causing it to drag.

Anyway, my favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also enjoy Shiki, Death Note, D.Gray-man, and Umineko.

16. Swampert_trainer

Swampert_trainer Laughs at thunder

It's a tie between Naruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Naruto mostly out of obligation since it was one of my first mangas and KHR because it has awesome characters with a well thought out plot and amazing battles.

17. annabelletheraikou

annabelletheraikou Well-Known Member

Let's see.. I love Bleach SO much. I also like Fruits Basket, Red River, Imadoki!, and Vampire Knight.

18. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

One PIece. Seriously it's addicting.

19. lethargic_electricity

lethargic_electricity ϟVolkner's Fangirlϟ

Ahh so many to choose from :) I like Special A, Deathnote and dare I say it..Avatar the last airbender.

20. Evilchibi_pichu

Evilchibi_pichu Entertain me minions

Lots, but I would have to say...

Alive: The Final Evolution, xxxHolic, and Konjiki no Gash Bell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.