• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite manga series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMage

One Piece.

When I'm in the mood for something purely comical and non-sequential, however, Gintama. Anybody else read that?

Last edited:

Prof.Arete

chaos paradigm
I'm just going to lay down my top 4 manga, I do read Naruto and Bleach but they are really laggy of late.
1.One Piece- HE HAW, I love One Piece because there is never a dull moment unlike another two top mangas I could mention.
2.Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn- well thought out plot work, as well as amazing characters
3.Gintama- I wish I knew where I could get the latest scan though :/
4.Full metal Alchemist- I wish I had read it sooner!

Mehpokemon

4312Gallade2134
Defintly (?)dragon ball/z Bought whole set.. around $100.

Prof.Arete

chaos paradigm
one manga was the most up to date of the two, however there apparently is another two chapters floating about and one due within the next week;/

lucario295

super genius
Naruto all the way it's friggin awesome

ForteAnly

Fairy Tail for me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
To be honest, I'm moving away from Bleach and more into the Naruto manga. At least the Naruto manga seems consistent from time to time and it's always good for a laugh or two. I've read Gin Tama and it's funny so I rank it up there with the best right behind Death Note and Naruto. I don't know many other manga so I don't have too many favorites. Seems like a lot of good manga already ended though i.e. Death Note, Inuyasha, etc.

lucky_u

My favorite would be Full Metal Alchemist. It's funny, and the main character is so cute. :D
Also, no boring training part. :p

ironknight42

One Piece is definetly my favorite but notable mention goes to Code Geass and Fate Stay Night

PyroChic

CURSE U TINY TOILET!
My favourite manga and anime by far is Fate/Stay Night..... Im trying to find the second season of the anime which is called Fate/Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.